Your moment?

Kingvar26

Would love to hear your story
Were you there watching during her first hotwife experience?
Who was it with?

I'll never forget watching as my wife laid on the beach fully naked as a young built guy approached. He must have walked by slowly 4 or 5 times. He was also nude. My wife noticed this guy during his 2nd pass haha. I belive it was his 8" soft cock swaying back and forth that caught her eye.

There's alot more to the story, but let's just say it was an amazing 3 day vacation

Cliffs Notes version of the story I already posted in another thread on here. Susan and I went to a strip club in N. Myrtle Beach. We sat at the stage, and were having fun with her tipping the dancers by laying on her back at the edge of the stage with her tits out, and I would stick a 5 dollar bill between them as she squeezed them together. Dancers would come rub their tits all over Susans tits, and then pull the 5 out with their tits. Soon, a guy sitting next to us joined in putting money between Susans tits. Her short skirt was riding up when she laid down on the bar, and you could see her bare, shaven pussy. After 2 or 3 times of our new friend putting money between her tits, he asked me if it was ok to sneak a feel in? I said sure, but be discreet about it. He rubbed her nipples with the back of his hand a time or 2, and she smiled each time. He then ran his hand up her thigh the next time, and rubbed a finger across her moist slit. She jumped a little, but liked it. We all left the bar and went to a pancake house to eat breakfast about 1:30 am. He slid in the booth first, then Susan, and then me. It was a circular booth in the corner, and we were kind of hidden. He was rubbing her leg, and she looked at me to see my reaction. I nodded my approval, as we had talked about something like this for 5 years. She draped her right leg over his left leg, to give him easier access! He soon found her very wet pussy, and began to finger her. He fingered her off and on for 30 minutes without anyone at the table knowing except me, him, and Susan. He made her cum once or twice, and I don't know how she kept quiet, but she did. I knew the moment she did it because I saw her tense up like she always does. That was pretty much it, and when we left the restaurant, the back of her short skirt was soaked with pussy juice, and you could see the big wet spot on it! She wanted to fuck him and his 2 friends, but we had to ride back to our rented condo with her sister and our brother in law. We fucked like hell when we got back to the condo, and actually got up around 4 am and went to the motel where those guys were staying so she could fuck all of them. The desk clerk wouldn't tell us the room number since we didn't know their last names, so that didn't work out. It did start us down the road that we still enjoy being on. We had talked about her fucking other men for the whole 5 years we had been married at that point, and after that fun encounter she said "Let's do it!!" That was in 1997, and she has fucked over 125 men since that night, with no signs of wanting to slow down.