Your wife a natural or trained slut.

Some women are naturals, some need it brought out. I do believe there's a primal, inner slut in every woman and she just needs the right man to help her discover it. I have a FWB that I get together with every now and then. At first she was shy, a little timid etc....married to same man for 12 years, church every Sunday type of women. When we fuck now, she's pretty much insatiable. Each encounter is essentially a sport fucking event, and we're pretty much drenched in sweat after we both nut.

Did you train your wife to be slutty or was she a natural cock magnet,slut or whore. Give us your humble opinion on your slutwife and what the training involved if needed to be trained or how you recognized she’s a natural cum dump

Did you train your wife to be slutty or was she a natural cock magnet,slut or whore. Give us your humble opinion on your slutwife and what the training involved if needed to be trained or how you recognized she’s a natural cum dump
1619786781726.png1619786848039.png1619786781726.png1619786848039.pngTHE PICTURES OF MY WIFE WERE TAKEN BY ME THE VERY FIRST NIGHT WE CAME OUT OF OUR ROOM. THE BIG PIMP WHO WORKED AT THE RESORT GRABBED HER AND SHE
LOVED IT. BY THE NEXT NIGHT HE WAS GETTING HIS COCK SUCKED CLEAN AND HE BARE BACKED HER ALL NIGHT LONG
AS WELL. WE STAYED 14 NIGHTS SO SHE REALLY GOT FULLY TRAINED BUT SHE WAS A NATURAL BIG BLACK COCK LOVER RIGHT FROM THE START

My name is Zeliha (I'm new here).

So for me, it just came naturally, as we were playing always dirtier... I started sharing my pics online... the comments of people made me so horny... then we started swinger clubs and saunas.... and now we are an open couple, and that brings in so many benefits :)

I love making selfies and sending to my husband but also to some horny friends... and sometimes, I "inadvertely" share nudes too (saying, oh please delete, i sent this by mistake")....

Here is a collage made by one of my sexfriends. I like the text!

View attachment 529816
Gorgeous baby so fucking tasty love to be eating your hot yummy pussy

My name is Zeliha (I'm new here).

So for me, it just came naturally, as we were playing always dirtier... I started sharing my pics online... the comments of people made me so horny... then we started swinger clubs and saunas.... and now we are an open couple, and that brings in so many benefits :)

I love making selfies and sending to my husband but also to some horny friends... and sometimes, I "inadvertely" share nudes too (saying, oh please delete, i sent this by mistake")....

Here is a collage made by one of my sexfriends. I like the text!

View attachment 529816
You look like a very nice whore with a very fuckable pussie.would love to cum deep inside that nice pussie while you cum ,or spray my seed over your beautiful tits .while tongue massaging and sucking your clit .

Some women are naturals, some need it brought out. I do believe there's a primal, inner slut in every woman and she just needs the right man to help her discover it. I have a FWB that I get together with every now and then. At first she was shy, a little timid etc....married to same man for 12 years, church every Sunday type of women. When we fuck now, she's pretty much insatiable. Each encounter is essentially a sport fucking event, and we're pretty much drenched in sweat after we both nut.
Glad for you ,what a success story

• Love
Reactions: ZelihaWhore
The first time I gave her to another man she was nervous, but as soon as I got hard and started touching myself she got into it. He was at least 15 years younger and strong. He gave it to her hard for three hours and she also got on her knees and sucked him off till he shot all over her tits. Then she loved the idea.
Yes same here, they’re only nervous the first time until trust is established . The rest comes natural. Not to mention the self esteem that goes with it.

My wife was quite a slut before I met her, she has told me that she lost count somewhere around 350! She has seen cocks of all shapes and sizes, she has gone home with random guys, just to return to the same bar on the same night to have another random guy take her home...... she has calmed down a lot, at least as far as I know! She loves to fuck and she loves to suck but after all these years she just doesn't really feel like being a slut, I've been working on getting her comfortable with being slutty but she is resisting! What are some ways I can get her interested in being that slut she was all those years ago?? I know that nasty little slut is in there, but how do I bring her out??

My wife was quite a slut before I met her, she has told me that she lost count somewhere around 350! She has seen cocks of all shapes and sizes, she has gone home with random guys, just to return to the same bar on the same night to have another random guy take her home...... she has calmed down a lot, at least as far as I know! She loves to fuck and she loves to suck but after all these years she just doesn't really feel like being a slut, I've been working on getting her comfortable with being slutty but she is resisting! What are some ways I can get her interested in being that slut she was all those years ago?? I know that nasty little slut is in there, but how do I bring her out??
Hell just ask and bring it up at a bar