Your wife a natural or trained slut.

My wife was quite a slut before I met her, she has told me that she lost count somewhere around 350! She has seen cocks of all shapes and sizes, she has gone home with random guys, just to return to the same bar on the same night to have another random guy take her home...... she has calmed down a lot, at least as far as I know! She loves to fuck and she loves to suck but after all these years she just doesn't really feel like being a slut, I've been working on getting her comfortable with being slutty but she is resisting! What are some ways I can get her interested in being that slut she was all those years ago?? I know that nasty little slut is in there, but how do I bring her out??
She may not want you to think of her like that. But she’s likely on her knees for strangers

My wife was quite a slut before I met her, she has told me that she lost count somewhere around 350! She has seen cocks of all shapes and sizes, she has gone home with random guys, just to return to the same bar on the same night to have another random guy take her home...... she has calmed down a lot, at least as far as I know! She loves to fuck and she loves to suck but after all these years she just doesn't really feel like being a slut, I've been working on getting her comfortable with being slutty but she is resisting! What are some ways I can get her interested in being that slut she was all those years ago?? I know that nasty little slut is in there, but how do I bring her out??
Why am I not surprised you married her.? I would have too,. That’s why I married mine. Some of my friends warned me against her, but when I did they quickly lined up to fuck her when I m not around. She told me all about it .

little different story here. She was very experienced I found after marriage. enjoyed it by having good sex. Later one day she herself admitted that she was being fucked by her own dad before marriage. This information made me very disturbed initially but later I became normal. after sometime i am shy to admit that it gave me kink later on.

Last edited:
little different story here. She was very experienced I found after our marriage. enjoyed it by having good sex. Later one day she herself admitted that she was being fucked by her own dad before marriage. This information made me very disturbed initially but later I became normal. after sometime i am shy to admit that it gave me a hard on later on.
thanks a lot for your response.

Last edited:
Reactions: goodhubby
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
My wife said she was a virgin when we dated just after high school. But, I know she had one boyfriend in high school so maybe he fucked her? Her dad was an asshole and I know he verbally abused his wife and kids, not sure about physically, but have my suspicions. From the time she was very young her dad called her a "fucking Slut and whore", so the stigma of that word bothers her and she doesn't like to be called a slut. So what is a slut: : a promiscuous person someone who has many sexual partners —usually used of a woman. So by definition she is a slut. Early on in our marriage I had to start training her to be sexual. I don't think she has ever full embraced being a slut, even though she has fucked and sucked A LOT of men. I have failed in my training and really wish she would be the true slut that she could be. I see hints of it when she is with other guys fucking them.

My wife said she was a virgin when we dated just after high school. But, I know she had one boyfriend in high school so maybe he fucked her? Her dad was an asshole and I know he verbally abused his wife and kids, not sure about physically, but have my suspicions. From the time she was very young her dad called her a "fucking Slut and whore", so the stigma of that word bothers her and she doesn't like to be called a slut. So what is a slut: : a promiscuous person someone who has many sexual partners —usually used of a woman. So by definition she is a slut. Early on in our marriage I had to start training her to be sexual. I don't think she has ever full embraced being a slut, even though she has fucked and sucked A LOT of men. I have failed in my training and really wish she would be the true slut that she could be. I see hints of it when she is with other guys fucking them.
I feel you! I want my wife to spread her legs more and start getting crazy like when she was in her slut prime...... I know she has that slut in there, just need to bring her to the surface!

Neither for me, it all started later in life thanks to a very persistent man that spent many months flirting with me until finally one day things went far further than I ever imagined they would. To start with I felt incredibly guilty, but eventually I started enjoying myself and trying more and more things, with more and more people. Now it has just become part of who I am, I could never go back to a “normal” life.