Your wife a natural or trained slut.

Jan 17, 2022
My wife was quite a slut before I met her, she has told me that she lost count somewhere around 350! She has seen cocks of all shapes and sizes, she has gone home with random guys, just to return to the same bar on the same night to have another random guy take her home...... she has calmed down a lot, at least as far as I know! She loves to fuck and she loves to suck but after all these years she just doesn't really feel like being a slut, I've been working on getting her comfortable with being slutty but she is resisting! What are some ways I can get her interested in being that slut she was all those years ago?? I know that nasty little slut is in there, but how do I bring her out??

Aug 2, 2019
oregon
My wife was quite a slut before I met her, she has told me that she lost count somewhere around 350! She has seen cocks of all shapes and sizes, she has gone home with random guys, just to return to the same bar on the same night to have another random guy take her home...... she has calmed down a lot, at least as far as I know! She loves to fuck and she loves to suck but after all these years she just doesn't really feel like being a slut, I've been working on getting her comfortable with being slutty but she is resisting! What are some ways I can get her interested in being that slut she was all those years ago?? I know that nasty little slut is in there, but how do I bring her out??
Hell just ask and bring it up at a bar

Reactions: btweets