Your wife's face and feet! Let's go

Oh fuck I'd love that, having her squeal like a hot little pig while I'm nailing her tight little ass!!!! Then I want to spin her around, force her to her knees and make her lick and suck my cock and balls clean!!!!
I'll make sure she is a good little slut and obeys your every command! I want to hear her squealing and calling your name in between your fat cock going in out and down her throat!

I'll make sure she is a good little slut and obeys your every command! I want to hear her squealing and calling your name in between your fat cock going in out and down her throat!
She doesn't always let me fuck her in the ass. But she has never refused it to anyone else. She just likes strange cock.

Has she had her ass fucked before and then made to clean the cock??? Should I worry about neighbors hearing, should I use a ball gag on the little slut to cut the noise????

Has she had her ass fucked before and then made to clean the cock??? Should I worry about neighbors hearing, should I use a ball gag on the little slut to cut the noise????
Yes. She has tasted her own ass. And as for the neighbors,don't care. They can come fuck her to if they want. One neighbor has the hots for her,he's about 350lbs. When we went over for dinner one time he asked me if I could have my wife wear something that showed some cleavage. She teased him awful. She wore a low cut shirt that was loose and you could see everything when she bent over. And no,she left her bra at home.

• Love
Reactions: HammerHer
Well I can bring ball gags, cuff set, collar and leash set, restraints, butt plug, with my crop and flogger whips!!!! We can have all kinds of fun with her!!!!
Dam!! I'd love to see you dominate her! I'll invite the neighbor and have him fuck her over to! He will loose his mind and probably break her in half!

Dam!! I'd love to see you dominate her! I'll invite the neighbor and have him fuck her over to! He will loose his mind and probably break her in half!
I want you to make her squeal like she never has before! And to watch my big fat neighbor man handle her. He's probably never fucked a sexy skinny woman before.

I'll fuck her in the ass while making her suck his cock and balls then rim his ass!!!!
I want to do this! Your comments are making me hard as fuck! Want to see you work her over and to watch my fat neighbor fuck her like he's raping her and has never fucked an attractive woman before! I can only imagine the shit he would put her through!

I'll fuck her in the ass while making her suck his cock and balls then rim his ass!!!!
I'll make a room for you so you can stay awhile and fuck her as often as you want.Then tell my neighbor she is his fuck toy and he is welcome to come over and fuck the shit outta her 24/7! I'd like that more than you or him.