101 uses for your cuckold husband.

Agreed all husbands should be disciplined
My wife wants to have her lover who has big low hanging balls that hang 6 inches give me a bare bottom spanking in front of her over his knees for not being able to please her. She loves the feeling of a big set of balls slapping her ass during sex. My balls are tight and small my left ball is 1 inch and my right ball is 1 1/2 inches and hang about 3 1/2 inches. Is she right I have small balls. She tells me my balls are not big enough for ass slapping so she wants to punish me with a spanking. I don't think this is fair.

This is my personal favourite ..View attachment 1403713
This is my personal favourite ..View attachment 1403713
My wife wants to have her lover who has big low hanging balls that hang 6 inches give me a bare bottom spanking in front of her over his knees for not being able to please her. She loves the feeling of a big set of balls slapping her ass during sex. My balls are tight and small my left ball is 1 inch and my right ball is 1 1/2 inches and hang about 3 1/2 inches. Is she right I have small balls. She tells me my balls are not big enough for ass slapping so she wants to punish me with a spanking. I don't think this is fair.

I'm sure she knows what she's on about.