I do it sometimes... right now for exemple...
So exciting to have sexy talks while surounded by coworkers mostly males...
with the thrill of being surprised by one of them with naked pictures of me on my screen...

Reactions: 50shades
If the world had more gorgeous and willing whores like you, men would beg to be married. What a wife, man...your hubby is one lucky dude. If you read my profile, you know how much I love the lifestyle.

So you are the office slut other women talk about...

Smart woman, not worth losing your job for. But, it's definitely great for when the mood hits you...like the mood you get when your bull is waiting for you after work🤷🏾‍♂😁

Have you ever got turned on by something on this site, and you had to either head to the bathroom for some stahl fun or call your bull for a quickie during a lunch-break...?

I've asked a few bulls if I could give them a lunch time blowjob. I've also masturbated a number of times in the restroom, at my desk, and in my car in the parking lot.
You are an absolute keeper, winner, and absolutely gorgeous...at least from what I could tell by your banner photo🥳😉 So why did you decide to cut off Hubby's access to the account....trouble in paradise I assume🤔

No he wanted me to cage his cock and cuckold him. I didn’t realize I would love it so much. I read a couple books on the subject and they awoke my inner dominatrix. I submit to my bulls but my husband submits to me. It truly is a wonderful life.

Again, you are what all married men need and yearn for...so keep those legs and that mouth open! Most importantly, keep making your husband feel more and more like he has two reasons for living...to support your every financial need/comfort...and to also sniff, inhale, lick, and clean out that pussy of yours...ONLY when you've been fucked before you allow him to put his face between your legs😈😉

So correct me then, how do you see yourself...being that you....well...can't keep your legs closed...not even for co-workers😂. So office slut, no....then what?
Maybe I'm wrong but when you say office slut I feel something negative... I can't keep my legs closed, it's true... I love to fuck, it's true... I love to get fucked by as many guys as possible, it's true.. But I have no shame I'm proud of my way to be...
A man who fuck freely is a hero, a women who do the same is a slut, strange.
This said, sometime, I also like to be a slut :cool::love:

Here's my view, and has always been my view..."A WOMAN HAS EVERY RIGHT TO SLUT AROUND AND BE AS NASTY AS SHE WANTS TO BE. HELL...US MEN HAVE BEEN DOING IT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME. WHY SHOULD MEN; ALWAYS HAVE ALL THE FUM!"
Agree
So were you always permiscious, like...even as far back as Middle School...or did you start getting real wild; when you and your husband started partaking in the lifestyle?
I was very wise when I was in college, and even later in university ... and it's true that my different boy friends (I am not and do not want to be married) were important in my opening to a free lifestyle. One of them especialy who took pleasure to share me.. and I LOVE.