20th wedding anniversary.

It’s our 20th wedding anniversary on Monday (6th May) and my wife has arranged for us to spend the night before with a guy we’ve been seeing for about 6 months. Can’t wait to see them waking up on our anniversary and spend the morning fucking! How’s that for an anniversary present?
That's a great way to celebrate, let the "best man" have her in your place. My wife told me last year that she wished she had cuckolded me on our wedding night and let the "best man" consummate the marriage instead of me. Jeez, that was the night she got pregnant and she had that in mind when she said that to me lol

• Love
Reactions: Hotwifebee
That's a great way to celebrate, let the "best man" have her in your place. My wife told me last year that she wished she had cuckolded me on our wedding night and let the "best man" consummate the marriage instead of me. Jeez, that was the night she got pregnant and she had that in mind when she said that to me lol
We’ve talked about renewing our vows, Beth would spend the night before with the best man. Then he would bring her to the venue and once we have renewed our vows they would sneak off and he would consummate the marriage while me and all the guests are having a drink in the bar.

Awesome story!

Reactions: Cuckoldhubby
We’ve talked about renewing our vows, Beth would spend the night before with the best man. Then he would bring her to the venue and once we have renewed our vows they would sneak off and he would consummate the marriage while me and all the guests are having a drink in the bar.
As it should be! Perfect!

I was best man for my mate and fucked his misses on her hen night lol