21 gf finally wants some action

Kcox1111

Male
From
CT, US
My 21 year old ex who I’m still sexually active with is finally going to try to find guys to have threesomes and cuckold sex with!! She’s going to find tinder and bumble dates to try and make our fantasies some true. Can’t wait!! Hmu if you think you’d meet the criteria to fuck. She and I both like skinny white guys.

My 21 year old ex who I’m still sexually active with is finally going to try to find guys to have threesomes and cuckold sex with!! She’s going to find tinder and bumble dates to try and make our fantasies some true. Can’t wait!! Hmu if you think you’d meet the criteria to fuck. She and I both like skinny white guys.
user5294947_7ecdaf6131d8.gif

Reactions: Having Fun
Open to older guys (39)? I am in NYC.

I am athletic, a bit older and my cock is not skinny at all, but take a look and let me know