34/M Pakistani from NY

Hello All. Never knew this forum existed, but happy to be here. I'm a native New Yorker with a Pakistani background. Introduced to the lifestyle since I have been having sex with a friend's wife. Would love to chat and get to know hotwives/couples/cucks.

Hello All. Never knew this forum existed, but happy to be here. I'm a native New Yorker with a Pakistani background. Introduced to the lifestyle since I have been having sex with a friend's wife. Would love to chat and get to know hotwives/couples/cucks.
Good to know, single or couple?

welcome it's always nice to have others to chat with

Hii
Is your friend Pakistani too

Reactions: Leoqing