44 male from Sweden

Hi, my name is Tom and I live in the middle of Sweden with my fiancé and my 3 year-old son. My gf and I have a great kinky relationship where we have been exploring different kinks and fantasy for the most ast 2,5 years.

We started out as Stag/Vixen when we discovered we shared similar fantasies about that. But soon we discovered we were taking it in a different direction. As of today we fall somewhere between stag/Vixen and Cuckold/Hotwife to put it in terms relating to this forum.

I’m hoping to meet new people, share and learn on here.

Hey,

I live in stockholm and I am a 27 years guy can speak swedish and english. Looking for a couple or a hot wife. Can be submassive or dominant according to your needs.

Hi, my name is Tom and I live in the middle of Sweden with my fiancé and my 3 year-old son. My gf and I have a great kinky relationship where we have been exploring different kinks and fantasy for the most ast 2,5 years.

We started out as Stag/Vixen when we discovered we shared similar fantasies about that. But soon we discovered we were taking it in a different direction. As of today we fall somewhere between stag/Vixen and Cuckold/Hotwife to put it in terms relating to this forum.

I’m hoping to meet new people, share and learn on here.
Welcome Tom. My wife and I live in USA. We are in a FLM(female led marriage) so she makes the rules and I follow them. I vowed to obey her publically on our wedding day in every aspect of our lives. She is very Dom and I am Submissive. I am her cuckold and not allowed to have sex while she has a regular lover who she gets with very often, both out on dates or at his house and also at our house. They make love often in our marital bed where I'm not allowed any more. I also do all the domestic chores and basically treat my wife like a queen. She is a queen to me, I consider it a privelege just to kneel in her presents. We are very happy with this arrangement. I can tell you much more if you wish to do private conversation with us.

Reactions: Smokingmaturebb