A Calypso King came, screwed and dramatically evolved the sexual discourse in bougie brown society, but could not Score when it mattered

Vonnegutt3d

Okay, so apologies for the weirdly left field title.. This is a recollection of a series of scandals from almost two decades ago feat. my ridiculous extended family and a famous Cricket player from the Caribbean! Also, what are the f-ing chances that there are TWO cricket related posts back to back in this thread!!@ (I know to most of out NA friends it probably means very little, but its great to see some diversity at play)

So I am not going to name this Cricketer for obvious reasons, he had a contract to play in a club tournament for a club in my country that was owned/ sponsored by my the extended fambam of my wives and ours. Because he was almost at the twilight of his career and these tournaments were formatted to me short and explosive, he mostly drank, partied and had a jolly good time with the ladies of the management for about two whole weeks. So during the initial stages of the tourney he was put up in a hotel with the rest of the team, but once that was over, he somehow seamlessly moved in to a house of drama.

So women here, I feel, have a curious type of dynamic with idea of big black men and sexual prowess, they are generally not viewed in the same binary Adonis-Bull dynamic that is atypical in NA. I only bring this up because, at dinners and parties, our fave playa towered over the women, who other than being the WAGs of some of the most powerful people of the state, barely crossed an avg height of 5". If there were to be a blackout, typical of them times, it has been joked that they would have impaled themselves willingly waking into him.... sorry, just a taste of a LOT of things from this story that did not age very well. Also really funny, non-ironically, that all the men hated him cause he was not performing at alll in the games that he was paid so much to be a part of.... but hey at least the women were very curious, commented an eager uncle. But the thing was, despite overwhelming interest from these imperious socialite aunties, they were but didn't even really speak the same language as him... I mean they spoke english obviously, but not quite able to understand his sense of flirting. Anyways, I digress

My man's exploits within the ranks of our social circle is stuff of myths and legends... A lot of people believe the night of that party is when one of the husbands first experienced being cuckolded, rumours only compounded by the fact that they indeed did get divorced subsequently and she is now happily married to a black guy! A lot of the ladies took it upon themselves to showcase their various, mostly irrelevant skills over dinner and late night parties. I was too young to have been a part of those back then, but given what the aunty brigade can get up to, what we know it not even the tip of the iceberg.

Two other sexcapades are public knowledge - First, apparently there was as debate as to how big he would be and whether anyone would have been able to take him on in either bodily orifice... As always, the fambam never fails to impress when called on for such daunting tasks.. One of my older cousins having just returned from college in the deep south, missing all her lovers, did make quick work of the blowjob.. I know some of the lurid details, that he was ambushed after a dip in the pool and that it was the dark and uncut

Finally, my ex wives' older sister, who at that point in time was presumed to have been a virgin was busted by a distraught elderly employee, in the middle of the night, squeaking and squealing in a room where she was definitely not suppose to be in. The caretaker being in that household for almost three decades, had surely seen a lot, but the sight of the young lady considered the jewel of the eye of the family, naked, riding this foreign man gave him the first officially acknowledged panic attack in the city. Ironically, what saved us from more drama was that, allegedly she was riding him in like a reverse cowgirl type position, so as to have some control of how much oh him was in her, actually meant she actually had to make eye contact with him leering and trying to figure out wtf is going on and shush him away, while having her first big O.

Reactions: Mort