A couple Questions for fellow cucks

We enjoy mfm with a guy we know.
When he's with us they usually start off, kissing, oral, foreplay....I'd say 30-45 min befor he cums. I go right after, I last like 8-9 minutes. 2nd round we take turns fucking her, it's probably an hour befor one of us cums again. 3rd round can be 10-15 minutes befor one of us cums. Him or I have no problem getting and staying hard.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
She does. She can actually fit my entire dick in her mouth, and can even take my balls, and she prefers to work for her boyfriend’s cock, which is at least twice my size.
I’m in that boat too in that I’m really easy for my wife to handle. We’d been virgins then dated for nearly 3 years before she discovered firsthand— as a freshman in college—that there’s a pretty dramatic range when it comes to size of penises, and not only the length dimension.

Last edited:
Reactions: somos2conmuchos
dopo tanti anni ormai sono diventato passivo con mia moglie. La scopo forse 4 o 5 volte all'anno mentre lei viene scopata ogni settimana dal suo gruppo di ragazzi under 30 o dal nostro caro amico imprenditore che spesso la invita a feste orge con i suoi clienti e amici e la sua unica donna. il mio cazzo è di circa 8 pollici ma non è molto difficile ora data la mia età e devo aiutarmi con una pillola verde.

Well, I’ll cop to the last two charges without much protest, myself. And while I don’t know about tiny…yeah, okay, definitely towards smaller too.
Don't know if there is a link between size and how much we shoot but in my case it seems like there is. With my 3 incher I put out about enough to fill a water bottle cap. My wifes lover with his 7+ would overflow my cupped hand. It seems logical the larger the penis the larger the testicles and other organs involved in the production of sperm which in turn would make greater volumes of semen. Larger male genitals also seem to regenerate more fluid quicker after ejaculation based on what I've seen.

Well, so i were never a marathonist but not a 1 min cumer either. I consider I'm a quick cum but normally I could control myself more than 50%. One day my gf, now my wife bought me condoms with retard lol not for her but just cause o told i would like last longer lol
But i just don't like it, no sensation after few minutes and lost my erection. That happens to 12 years ago I think. So, i could say 5 to 15 min, sometimes, rarely, after pass those first impulses I can last 30 or 45 min, even my wife beg me to cum. More often now is almost impossible control myself, i just down the frequency of my thrusts or pull it out just not to cum to quick what, sometimes, is a little frustrating to her. She just say "don't stop please, just fuck me". One day, after few days thinking about her being fucked by someone else I just penetrate her and I couldn't hold myself, i cum only with 2 or 3 thrusts. "seriously, what is that? Do you already cum?" It was a quite humiliating to.say the truth. So, now is more difficult to me control myself. When me performed go to 15 or 20 min she even say "today you did your best" lol with all the roleplay about Hotwife is really difficult. Fortunately to me, my wife is easy to reach the orgasm with penetration, not when I cum really quick. She confessed me a few time ago that, sometimes she had fake the orgasm. But normally she reach, and sometimes multiple orgasm, that she can't fake lol her body reaction is absolutely stunning!!!

When we started had sex we fucked like rabbits, at least twice week. Now 1 time each month, sometimes month and a half. In good times we do more often, maybe 3 or 4 times month. Modern life.

My cock is 6.3inx5.3in

How long can everybody last in their wife or girlfriend? On a good day I might hit the 45 second mark before I blow in her pussy then go limp for hours.
How often do you actually fuck your wife or girlfriend? After 8 years me and my gf fuck maybe twice a year, but we have oral sex once a week.
How big is your cock? I'm about 6 inches but not very thick and especially narrow down around the base of my shaft. I've always heard that its the thickness in that particular area that women need to get the full, satisfying experience that they crave and my girlfriend is no different.

Would love to get to know about you and compare our situations ...
I fuck my wife of 30 years at least three times a week and she receives oral from me at least 5 times a week. We also play on the side, but her more during the summer and me when I get a chance. I am about 8 inches long and 6 inches around with the cloth tape measure, and have been a bull on three occasions, but not since Covid. Women certainly do love a thick cock as after a certain length, it is wasted on women who only have so much capacity for depth. Regardless, the frequency of your sex life would be the true concern and your girlfriend certainly deserves more cock in her pussy

I don't know about inches, but I'm about 19 cm, we have sex usually once in couple of days, and I can last as much as she need to cum clitorally 3 times and vaginally - probably more. She's completely satisfied by our sexlife, but she really enjoys two or three other guys fucking her more vigorously than me and breaking the daily routine in this way. In addition, she is addicted to dp, which I obviously couldn't give her alone. I mean, when I became an associate professor, my boss asked my wife if I already have a second cock that comes with my elevated position, but alas... I'm not a full professor yet and I still have hope that the third and the second cock will come then together.

I don't know about inches, but I'm about 19 cm, we have sex usually once in couple of days, and I can last as much as she need to cum clitorally 3 times and vaginally - probably more. She's completely satisfied by our sexlife, but she really enjoys two or three other guys fucking her more vigorously than me and breaking the daily routine in this way. In addition, she is addicted to dp, which I obviously couldn't give her alone. I mean, when I became an associate professor, my boss asked my wife if I already have a second cock that comes with my elevated position, but alas... I'm not a full professor yet and I still have hope that the third and the second cock will come then together.
I wonder what the dean's wife is getting.LOL

Despite my professional activities, I must confess that I have no idea what's the plural of "clitoris," at least in English. Never mind, she must have at least five of them. The rector, on the other hand, probably has a cock, but no balls.

I was thinking in the same lines, but it sounds too odd. The word is clearly Latin, and in Latin the plural would be "clitores." "Clitorisies" looks like something comming out of my three-years-old son's mouth. Nevermind, thanks.
I know what you mean,it does sound funny. My first thought was the latinized clitori but that would be singular so I looked it up. It's like the word octopus. Would one say, look at the octopus or look at the octopi? If plural is it octopusses.?

No, it's not the same, in fact. First, "clitori" is singular dative, since it's not "clitorus" (Declinatio prima), but "clitoris" (Declinatio Tertia), so "clitores" is the plural (like "oratores," "imperatores," or "praedatores.") With the notorious "octopus" things get even more complicated. The word is Greek, i. e., not like "dominus" or "cunnilingus." The plural is "octopodes," which is obviously absurd for the Englilsh, so you're absolutely right, it's "octopuses." How about fucking my wife, by the way?

How long can everybody last in their wife or girlfriend? On a good day I might hit the 45 second mark before I blow in her pussy then go limp for hours.
How often do you actually fuck your wife or girlfriend? After 8 years me and my gf fuck maybe twice a year, but we have oral sex once a week.
How big is your cock? I'm about 6 inches but not very thick and especially narrow down around the base of my shaft. I've always heard that its the thickness in that particular area that women need to get the full, satisfying experience that they crave and my girlfriend is no different.

Would love to get to know about you and compare our situations ...
On a good day maybe 60 seconds when thinking of a friend fucking her maybe 30 seconds.

Reactions: cuck_couple989
No, it's not the same, in fact. First, "clitori" is singular dative, since it's not "clitorus" (Declinatio prima), but "clitoris" (Declinatio Tertia), so "clitores" is the plural (like "oratores," "imperatores," or "praedatores.") With the notorious "octopus" things get even more complicated. The word is Greek, i. e., not like "dominus" or "cunnilingus." The plural is "octopodes," which is obviously absurd for the Englilsh, so you're absolutely right, it's "octopuses." How about fucking my wife, by the way?
Your over my head now. It's been a long time since I studied Latin and even then I wasn't good at it. English has been said to be one of the hardest and most confusing languages to learn. I think part of the reason is because it containes such a hodge-podge of other languages both Romantic and Germanic that the gramatical rules depart from what would seem logical. As far as fucking your wife ,I'm woefully under endowed and incapable of penetrating a vagina. Thats why my wife cuckolds me.

Your over my head now. It's been a long time since I studied Latin and even then I wasn't good at it. English has been said to be one of the hardest and most confusing languages to learn. I think part of the reason is because it containes such a hodge-podge of other languages both Romantic and Germanic that the gramatical rules depart from what would seem logical. As far as fucking your wife ,I'm woefully under endowed and incapable of penetrating a vagina. Thats why my wife cuckolds me.
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't read your profile, it's my fault. For some reason, I thought you were a bull. We're not a cuckold couple, but stag-n-vixen, though I'd like her to fuck with others alone from time to time and share with me. She has done everything in my presence, but she's sort of adamant about doing it alone. In addition, she doesn't really need such experiences because of our fine sexlife, just like them from time to time, and not as often as I'd like, at that. I've thought about fucking her more rarely or even cumming prematurely to enhance her desire for guys, but my sexual drive is just too great to do this.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't read your profile, it's my fault. For some reason, I thought you were a bull. We're not a cuckold couple, but stag-n-vixen, though I'd like her to fuck with others alone from time to time and share with me. She has done everything in my presence, but she's sort of adamant about doing it alone. In addition, she doesn't really need such experiences because of our fine sexlife, just like them from time to time, and not as often as I'd like, at that. I've thought about fucking her more rarely or even cumming prematurely to enhance her desire for guys, but my sexual drive is just too great to do this.
I dont have much in the way of a profile but if you read some of my other posts you will get the gist. Basically we have a female led marriage where my wife makes all the rules and I remain obedient to her. She is dominant and I am submissive. I have a very small and soft penis and I'm useless in bed with women so my wife cuckolds me. She has a steady lover and I must accpt that she will fuck him and ignore and deny me. She enjoys humiliating me over my lack of manhood and she has conditioned and trained me to also embrace and enjoy the way she treats me. We are both happy with this arrangement.

Reactions: owlmale
Sounds as a great arousal for both of you! How exactly does she humiliate you? What about her bulls? Does she allow you to watch? I suppose that she makes all the decisions... Have you been useless in bed from the beginning of your relationship? It's an avalanche of questions, but... one more: are you bisexual? Me and my wife like to have sex with both men and women, she gets really crazy when they fuck me before her, and they often cum on our faces.