A hotwife fashion show

[QUOTE="xxxcouplexxx, Well it fits the bill if its what you like to wear.

I figured since it was open to everyone this was one we both could participate in. As far as enjoying it I found that I shouldn't have knocked it till I tried it. I wear occasionally for a day or two and very rarely include a third day, my wife plays with others or teases me when I wear it which gets me the most intense orgasm I have ever had. So enjoy for me is an understatement.[/QUOTE]
It fits in just fine and a little diversity is good for everyone

Reactions: CoupleRendevous
Wow such a collection of beautiful women in a variety of poses. Loving the pregnancy, wedding, heels and sexy underwear.

IMG_7492.JPG

It is tempting to post another wedding theme one from us but I will post this one first. We were waiting on her afternoon day to show up so I snapped a couple pictures and I must say it is so hot seeing her dressed like this and waiting.

Wow such a collection of beautiful women in a variety of poses. Loving the pregnancy, wedding, heels and sexy underwear.

View attachment 29416

It is tempting to post another wedding theme one from us but I will post this one first. We were waiting on her afternoon day to show up so I snapped a couple pictures and I must say it is so hot seeing her dressed like this and waiting.
I bet if he had seen that he would have turned up early ;)