A little preview of Asian wife's 3rd date with her trainer!

zarywe

Gold
After months of no action, wife finally went back to find her dance/gym trainer. This is his third time already so they were both not as nervous as before.

Huge improvement from the bull, he felt much more at home. The use of a vibrator, spanking, hair pulling, and just generally being more forceful really turned my wife into submission/slut mode. First 2 times he was much too civil, finally fucked her like a bull should.

Might upload a video this time, just need some time to crop out their faces :)

Attachments

• IMG_3878.jpg
    IMG_3878.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 685
  • IMG_3880.jpg
    IMG_3880.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 683
  • IMG_3881.jpg
    IMG_3881.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 698
After months of no action, wife finally went back to find her dance/gym trainer. This is his third time already so they were both not as nervous as before.

Huge improvement from the bull, he felt much more at home. The use of a vibrator, spanking, hair pulling, and just generally being more forceful really turned my wife into submission/slut mode. First 2 times he was much too civil, finally fucked her like a bull should.

Amazing can't wait for more

Wish I could have seen their expressions

Let

Might upload a video this time, just need some time to crop out their fac
Let me know when she’s ready to meet a bwc in shanghai :)

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat

Damn like to be fucking her hard she looks tasty hot to fuck

It took a long time but back with 2 clips from wife's fuck session! Hope you guys enjoy jerking to these :D

1. Wife giving her trainer a blowjob while he's pressing a vibrator on her pussy, she started gagging on his dick towards the end

Attachments

• Blowjoy with vibrator on pussy.mp4
    28.4 MB
2. Squirming on top as bull is fucking her from under.

I LOVED how she was trying to squirm her way out of the position but the trainer just locked her in place, rubbing her tits as he was fucking her. Seeing that was a huge turn on personally.

Attachments

• Asian Hotwife black pantyhose on top.mp4
    36.5 MB

Fucking yes I like

Reactions: Davis007

Hot!!