A night wirh Big Ray

Hotwifelove

Couple
Gold
This is a n I ght in pictures and words I spent with Big Ray . That is the name my husband calls him because my husbamd knew I loved his big hard dick. This night I took stockings withbme and put.them on in front of Ray and my cuckold husband. My husband knows his place. These first pics u can see me very slowly putting on my stockings. As I did I could feel my pussy getting wet for RaynT_zg4yyqjxh5b36xx68pbd2666_600.jpgnT_4kn4ukceijqftuujx0qieb14_600.jpgnT_c3xvpt1sqkte5xfig1au8hqv_600.jpgnT_rc6924s73rua4yu1r154aybz_600.jpg

This is a n I ght in pictures and words I spent with Big Ray . That is the name my husband calls him because my husbamd knew I loved his big hard dick. This night I took stockings withbme and put.them on in front of Ray and my cuckold husband. My husband knows his place. These first pics u can see me very slowly putting on my stockings. As I did I could feel my pussy getting wet for RayView attachment 1002376View attachment 1002377View attachment 1002379View attachment 1002378

So very sexy, I know for me it is such an erotic thrill to watch Lisa get ready to see a man. Just knowing what is going to happen is just such a powerful erotic emotion

Reactions: slutplay
Reactions: slutplay