penc1ld1kt

Male
Nov 13, 2022
This is a jack off fantasy I had this morning after my wife left for work. It was inspired largely by my post yesterday about my sister-in-law coming to stay with us for a while and how it might inspire a cucking. Hope you enjoy.

My phone rings. It's my wife calling. I pick up with my customary "Hey babe" as I begin to walk about the room as I usually do when on the phone. She's out shopping with her sister-in-law so probably wants to check something about how much room there is on the credit card.

A male voice. "I'm fucking your wife". I stop dead. A pang deep in my stomach. I'm a little dizzy.

"As a matter of fact I just fucked her 20 minutes ago. I sent her out to make me some lunch and she left her phone behind. Kinda cute how she's got you listed as 'Hubby' in her contacts huh?"

I sit down as he leaves a pregnant pause. He continues. "Got nothing to say? What are you, a little pussy or something?"

My heart is pounding. My throat is dry. I squeeze out some indistinct noises. I lick my lips. Change hands with the phone and glance frantically around the room.

"I got the impression you were a little pussy. You know your wife told me what a lousy lay you were? Did she tell you she's on birth control now or is she still not letting you come inside her? I bet she aint". She hadn't. I was still confined to withdrawal or condoms. "I've been coming inside her for the past few weeks you know?" Another pause. "You still got nothing to say little man? What a fucking pussy. Anyway, your wife's gonna be back here with my sandwich in a minute then I'm gonna fuck her again. I'll call you before so you can listen in."

He hangs up. I get up again. Pace about the room. What the fuck? I had no idea. She had been out of the house a lot since her sister-in-law got to town but now I knew it wasn't to spend quality time with her sister. I'm jealous. I'm distraught. I'm heartbroken. My cock is rock hard and part of me is hoping for the phone to ring again.

It does. It's an unknown number this time. My pride fights a losing battle with my diminutive hard on. I answer. Of course I do. I don't say anything. I hear him talking but it's not to me. I'm on speaker. "Forget about the sandwich. Get over here and get my cock in your mouth."

"Yes sir!" I can hear the smile in the woman's voice. It's unmistakably my wife's.

"Mmm" he purrs. "Tell me again what you like about my cock"

"It's so big" says my wife.

"Go on" he encourages

She begins what sounds like a practiced monologue on the virtues of his prodigious phallus "I love how I can get two hands on it when I'm playing with it."

"You've never had one like that before huh"

"No, sir" she giggles

"I love how it goes all the way to the back of my throat. Mmm" then some gagging noises as she is so obviously taking his big cock in her mouth "G'oh, g'oh" a slurp as she treats his head like an ice cream and another "Mmm"

"Never had another cock that can do that huh?"

"No, sir. No other cock has got down my throat before. I love it when you fuck my throat."

"Is that so?" he asks and in answer come some louder, more grotesque gagging noises as he is no doubt obliging my sweet little wife by ramming his cock down her throat; deeper than I ever could hope to.

"K'HOR, K'HOR, mmm K'HOR, K'HOR mmm"

"Tell me what else you like about it." as the slurping on the head resumes.

"I like how I can use my whole hand to jerk it while I'm sucking it. I don't need to take my fingers off like I'm eating a little cocktail weiner." A bit more sucking then "I love how you have a big mushroom head. I love how you stay hard for so long."

"Did you start timing your husband like I told you?"

"Mm-hmm" she sniggers

"And how long could he go for?"

"Two minutes normally"

"Aw, gee. What was his best?"

"One night he went four minutes"

"What a stud, huh?" he mocks. She's laughing. That genuine laugh of hers I know so well. There's an edge to it that I've never heard before though.

"And what else do you love about this big cock of mine baby?"

"I love it in my pussy, Daddy. I love it when you fuck me so hard and deep. I love feeling that big cock head so deep inside me. I love feeling your big balls slapping against my pussy when you fuck me doggy style."

"Don't your husband's balls do that?"

"No, Daddy. He only has little balls. They don't hang low like your big ones."

"And what is it that you like most about this big cock?"

"How much it makes me come. I love squirting on your big cock. Coming so many times while you're fucking me so hard"

"Doesn't your husband do that for you?"

"No, Daddy. I have to use my toy with him."

"He's never made you come with his little dick and little balls?"

"No, Daddy. I have to fake it."

"Aw, poor little fella." More slurping and sucking. "Well you've done such a good job sucking it I'm gonna fuck you like you deserve."

"Oh, yes Daddy. Please fuck me hard. Pull my hair. Make me your whore." I'd never heard her say such things.

"I will on one condition"

"Anything, Daddy"

"After I come in your pussy you're gonna clean my cock off with your mouth, make sure you suck up any more of my come and your come."

"Yes, Daddy"

"I aint finsihed yet. You're gonna keep my come deep in your pussy. You aint gonna wash your mouth neither. Then you're going to go straight home to your husband and give him a deep tongue kiss as soon as you see him"

"But, Daddy..."

"Shut up, I aint done. Then after you've done that you're gonna tell him you're so horny you want him to eat your pussy straight away. Then he can taste what a well fucked pussy tastes like. What my come tastes like."

"But, Daddy..."

"Well if you aint gonna do it I aint gonna fuck you again"

"Please, Daddy. I need it."

"Then do what I say, got it?"

"Yes, Daddy"

"After that, don't touch his dick. Tell him you came so hard your pussy is too sensitive so he can't go inside you. Then get him to jack himself off for you."

"Daddy, you're so naughty"

"Once he's come, scoop it up with your fingers and feed it to him."

"But, Daddy, he wont do that."

"I bet you a thousand dollars he does. Just try it and see. I bet that little limp dick pussy will do it for you. Then you know he's your bitch."

A bit more slurping and sucking.

"You gonna do it?"

"Yes"

"You promise?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Ok then. Get over her and sit on this big ol' cock"

"oh thank you Daddy"

One of my biggest turn ons is to be able to listen over the phone as she’s sucking or getting fucked, especially when she doesn’t realize the phone is connected and I can hear everything!!!

Reactions: penc1ld1kt
Nice story.If it was real it would be hot to have him go to your house next time so you can experience humiliation first hand having him fuck your wife right in your own bed and youre too much of a wimp to do anything about it.Your wife then makes you lick up all his cum from her pussy while they both laugh at how pathetic you are.She loses all respect for you and no longer sees you as a man. She tells her sister who a few days later showes up with her boyfriend and the four of them fuck in front of you and make you clean them both up.

Nice story.If it was real it would be hot to have him go to your house next time so you can experience humiliation first hand having him fuck your wife right in your own bed and youre too much of a wimp to do anything about it.Your wife then makes you lick up all his cum from her pussy while they both laugh at how pathetic you are.She loses all respect for you and no longer sees you as a man. She tells her sister who a few days later showes up with her boyfriend and the four of them fuck in front of you and make you clean them both up.
That would be super hot!

That would be super hot!
I'm close to that. My wife cucks me and I must do cleanup. We have a hot college girl who lives next door. She knows about our life style and has been to our house. She knows I'm my wifes bitch and cuckold and has met her bull and is amused by it. My wife is trying to get her to bring over her boyfriend so as to do a foursome while I clean up both of them. I hope the college girl and her bf do it. It looks good.I would love to lick her pussy cream,she is so hot!!

Reactions: 6inches
I'm close to that. My wife cucks me and I must do cleanup. We have a hot college girl who lives next door. She knows about our life style and has been to our house. She knows I'm my wifes bitch and cuckold and has met her bull and is amused by it. My wife is trying to get her to bring over her boyfriend so as to do a foursome while I clean up both of them. I hope the college girl and her bf do it. It looks good.I would love to lick her pussy cream,she is so hot!!
Damn. That would be living the dream! It would also be hot if she and your wife shared the bull - effectively cucking college hottie's bf too.

• Love
Reactions: AndyCee777
Part 2. Hope the sequel matches the original:

"Oh Daddy, that big mushroom head feels so good. Oh fuck, it's stretching my little pussy."

"Take your time baby. We got longer than four minutes."

"Oh god! It feels so good every time. Oh I love your big cock Daddy. That big mushroom head. Oh I'm getting so wet again. Ohhhhh it's getting in there. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I can take it. I can take it."

"Is it like this with your husband?"

"No, Daddy. He just slides right on in." I can hear her panting and whimpering like I had never made her. It takes her seconds to slip down on to my little tool and take me balls deep. It sounded like she wasn't even taking all of him yet. "Oh fuck, Daddy. It's so big. So big!"

"You never had bigger huh?"

"Never, Daddy."

"Does that make you hot? Knowing you're taking a big dick while your husband is at home waiting for you?"

"Daddy, you're so bad!"

"Tell me! Does it get you off, sneaking around and fucking a big cock on the side?"

"Yes, Daddy. It makes me feel hot."

"You love being a two-timing little slut don't ya?"

"Oh yes Daddy. I'm your little slut. Oh fuck. It's all the way in. Oh god it feels so good! It's so deep!"

"Now grind on that cock you little slut. Grind on that big dick. Show me how much more you love this cock than your little pindick of a husband."

That seemed to push her over the edge. She became so loud the speakers got fuzzy. "Oh my god! Oh fuck baby, Ohhhhh. Uh, uh, Oh fuck I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she began gasping as she came down from her orgasm, I could hear the ecstatic smile in her breathing.

"Now get on all fours you nasty bitch!" he ordered. It was apparent she had complied and had a face closer to the phone. I wondered whether she could see it. If she did she didn't let on and she hardly had time because judging by the loud moan that shook my phone speaker he had enter her again.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, fuck. That feels so good."

"Whose pussy is this?

"It's your pussy Daddy!"

"That's right slut."

I heard a slap. "Oh yeah, spank me Daddy!"

"Are you a naughty girl? Fucking around on your old man with this big old dick"

"Oh yes, Daddy. I'm naughty girl"

"YOu need to be punished huh?"

"Oh yes, YES! Punish me, Daddy"

"You don't get this at home do ya?"

"No, Daddy."

"And why not?"

"Oh, Oh"

"Why not"

"Ugh, you know why Daddy" she gasped

"So tell me again"

"Because my husband doesn't fuck me properly. Oh!" Another slap

"And why not?"

"He's not man enough to fuck me hard, Daddy!"

"Does it turn you on to talk smack about him with me."

"Yes, Daddy."

"You love telling me how much better I am don't you? Turns you on, you dirty little slut."

"Yes, Daddy. YEs. YES!!"

"Time to give you what you need then"

If I thought she was loud before, that was nothing compared to the animalistic moaning that came down the phone. Along with this noise was the unmistakable sound of flesh on flesh as he was no doubt pounding against her from behind. "You like it doggy style huh"

"OH. OHHHHH. OHHHHH." she was clearly too overcome to respond.

"What would you tell your husband if he was here watching?"

"OHHHHH. OHHHH. OHHHHH"

"Come on baby, what would you tell him?"

"OH. You don't OHHHH know OHHHH how OHHHH to OHHHH fuck. You're OHHHH not OHHHH man OHHHH enough OHHHH to OHHHH fuck me. FUCK MEEEEEE. FUCK MEEEE!!!!" it was clear she had come again but the pounding sound did not subside, if anything it increased. I marveled at his ability to keep pounding away at such a speed. I had about 30 seconds in me when I hit top gear. It wasn't long before she had another screaming orgasm, fuzzing the speakers on the phone again.

"Tell me again: whose pussy is this?"

"It's your pussy, Daddy"

"Who gets to come in this pussy?"

"Only you, Daddy"

"Good girl." The pounding somehow quickened yet again

"OHHHHH. OHHHH YES DADDY. COME IN MY LITTLE PUSSY! GIVE ME YOUR COME!!"

In response he grunted in the manner that a man does when he is doing only one thing, grung after grunt as he shot load after load into my wife's pussy. Then panting from the both of them filled the microphone.

"Oh Daddy, it still feels so good inside me, even after you've come. Sometimes when I get so wet I can't feel my husband inside me."

"Is that a fact?" he asked and it seemed he leant into the phone as his voice became louder when he said "sometimes you can't feel him inside you?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"OK. Now get down there and suck my dick clean. Make sure you hold that come in that tight, little, married pussy while you're doing it." He moaned in satisfaction as my wife no doubt complied with his request. "Now get dressed and get the fuck outta here. Go kiss your husband like I told you then make sure he eats your pussy out like an obedient little lap dog."

"Yes, Daddy".

Reactions: RobBull and droopy2

"Oh Daddy, that big mushroom head feels so good. Oh fuck, it's stretching my little pussy."

"Oh god! It feels so good every time. Oh I love your big cock Daddy. That big mushroom head. Oh I'm getting so wet again. Ohhhhh it's getting in there. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I can take it. I can take it."

"No, Daddy. He just slides right on in." I can hear her panting and whimpering like I had never made her. It takes her seconds to slip down on to my little tool and take me balls deep. It sounded like she wasn't even taking all of him yet. "Oh fuck, Daddy. It's so big. So big!"

"Never, Daddy."

"Does that make you hot? Knowing you're taking a big dick while your husband is at home waiting for you?"

"Daddy, you're so bad!"

"Tell me! Does it get you off, sneaking around and fucking a big cock on the side?"

"Oh yes Daddy. I'm your little slut. Oh fuck. It's all the way in. Oh god it feels so good! It's so deep!"

"Now grind on that cock you little slut. Grind on that big dick. Show me how much more you love this cock than your little pindick of a husband."

That seemed to push her over the edge. She became so loud the speakers got fuzzy. "Oh my god! Oh fuck baby, Ohhhhh. Uh, uh, Oh fuck I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she began gasping as she came down from her orgasm, I could hear the ecstatic smile in her breathing.

"Now get on all fours you nasty bitch!" he ordered. It was apparent she had complied and had a face closer to the phone. I wondered whether she could see it. If she did she didn't let on and she hardly had time because judging by the loud moan that shook my phone speaker he had enter her again.

"Whose pussy is this?

"It's your pussy Daddy!"

"That's right slut."

"No, Daddy."

"And why not?"

"Oh, Oh"

"Why not"

"So tell me again"

"And why not?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"You love telling me how much better I am don't you? Turns you on, you dirty little slut."

"Yes, Daddy. YEs. YES!!"

If I thought she was loud before, that was nothing compared to the animalistic moaning that came down the phone. Along with this noise was the unmistakable sound of flesh on flesh as he was no doubt pounding against her from behind. "You like it doggy style huh"

"OHHHHH. OHHHH. OHHHHH"

"OH. You don't OHHHH know OHHHH how OHHHH to OHHHH fuck. You're OHHHH not OHHHH man OHHHH enough OHHHH to OHHHH fuck me. FUCK MEEEEEE. FUCK MEEEE!!!!" it was clear she had come again but the pounding sound did not subside, if anything it increased. I marveled at his ability to keep pounding away at such a speed. I had about 30 seconds in me when I hit top gear. It wasn't long before she had another screaming orgasm, fuzzing the speakers on the phone again.

"It's your pussy, Daddy"

"Only you, Daddy"

In response he grunted in the manner that a man does when he is doing only one thing, grung after grunt as he shot load after load into my wife's pussy. Then panting from the both of them filled the microphone.

"Oh Daddy, it still feels so good inside me, even after you've come. Sometimes when I get so wet I can't feel my husband inside me."

"Is that a fact?" he asked and it seemed he leant into the phone as his voice became louder when he said "sometimes you can't feel him inside you?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"OK. Now get down there and suck my dick clean. Make sure you hold that come in that tight, little, married pussy while you're doing it." He moaned in satisfaction as my wife no doubt complied with his request. "Now get dressed and get the fuck outta here. Go kiss your husband like I told you then make sure he eats your pussy out like an obedient little lap dog."

"Yes, Daddy".
That is the job of pathetic small dicked beta bitches.

"Never, Daddy."

"Daddy, you're so bad!"

"Whose pussy is this?

"It's your pussy Daddy!"

"That's right slut."

"No, Daddy."

"And why not?"

"Oh, Oh"

"Why not"

"So tell me again"

"And why not?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Yes, Daddy. YEs. YES!!"

"OHHHHH. OHHHH. OHHHHH"

"It's your pussy, Daddy"

"Only you, Daddy"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Yes, Daddy".
Oh hell yes!!!! Now for part three. Her making him her bitch.

I'm thinking some dialogue between the bull and the bitch first. Happy to take feedback from the crowd.
Bull: I'm comming over to your house tonight and fuck your slut wife in front you. Then,when I'm done with her I'm going fuck your ass and make you my bitch while your cum filled wife watches. Then I'm going to push your fucking face into her sloppy pussy and make you eat every drop of my man jizz. Bitch: Yes Sir, I'll go put on a pretty dress for you and lube up my sissy ass so you won't have to wait. I'll also be wearing my best nylon stockings and lacey pink panties for your amusement. I hope you can stay overnight and fuck my wife till morning. I'll sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed then when you're hungry I'll prepare and serve you both a nice breakfast.

Phone message, Wife : "Honey this hot new guy at work asked me over to his place for the night! Don't wait up. I'll be home in the morning to feed you a nice hot breakfast"

• Haha
Reactions: penc1ld1kt