A question for all those that enjoy wearing female clothing.

Are you free to walk around openly infront of your gf/wife in womens underwear?

• Yes she has no problem with what i wear we go out together with me wearing these items

Votes: 43 29.5%
  • Yes she allocates me what i wear, to her its normal.

Votes: 23 15.8%
  • Yes she buys me items and likes me to wear them regardless of where we are going

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • No its my hidden secret

Votes: 67 45.9%
  • No however I wear womens underwear with her present but she doesnt know

Votes: 12 8.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
You're right, every little laugh and I was like they know and I feared people would surround me and expose me and who knows what. It never happened but it could have. One time I was in a used furniture store and bought a dresser.I was moving it out on a handcart by myself outside to my truck. A nice gentleman came up to me and said:"let me help you with that ma'am, you'll hurt yourself." I was so flattered. I let him take charge as I walked ahead to open the door. Well the bitch woman at the front counter who sold it to me shouted to the guy:"Don't help him, that's a guy dressed up like a woman." I was shocked. But that beautiful man either didn't hear her or just ignored her,didn't say a word and helped me load the dresser on my truck. I thanked him and got out of there.
I should have offered him a blowjob.
Yes I have been out like that but usually it’s a run out in the car - driving with heels on is tricky as is most womens stuff to start lol .mostly to a quiet place if possible - I know exactly what you mean - everyone scared me and my wife was really on edge - everyone seemed to be screaming at me , I know what you really are . I think to be in other womens accepting company is and would be awesome especially On a night out . Once we got out a bit more she seemed to be ok but we never got around to anywhere busier which I totally understood - for me to be out from the confines of the house fully dressed was an amazing experience
One time I was out crossed in my hometown and walked up on this group of teen girls that were hanging at a corner variety store. At first I think I passed but then one of them outed me. But she said still that I looked good or cute or something like that. LSS we talked all about me and crossdressing and I couldn't believe how many ??? they had. It was really cool being there in front of those girls in my little leather skirt and frilly blouse and yet they knew I was a guy. They didn't tease me but had respect. They made me feel like one of the girls.

I have often wondered how many men enjoy wearing womens clothing, maybe just around the house, but does she know or it it a hidden kink?

I wear female knickers, suspenders and female jeans allocated by my wife daily, she enjoys this as much as i do and she started dressing me this way, though i still find it uncomfortable and her acceptance strange walking around the house wearing knickers, suspenders and no trousers.

If she doesnt allocate me these they have no kink effect for me.

My best friend is a more complex crossdresser, he wears the full monty, but his wife is not aware and would not accept this even if she knew he just wore knickers.

Over the years i have communicated with a lot of simular men most dress in thier wives absence but is this the most common way of having this kink?.
Husband has started. I like it.

Husband has started. I like it.
it,s such a turn on for me when i can wear sexy lingerie&high heels with a woman,it makes me feel slutty&naughty and gives control to her,demanding me to do what she likes,or teasing me so much making my sissiepanties so wet for her,and i just wish i could do it for you,Daisy!do you wear yourself sexy lingerie&high heels at home,in public,for work etc?

Attachments

• stockings&garterbelt.jpg
    stockings&garterbelt.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 35
  • teasing&showing off.jpg
    teasing&showing off.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 32
  • so shy but love to show everyone i,m a naughty tease.jpg
    so shy but love to show everyone i,m a naughty tease.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 31
Here is me having a quick dress up on Saturday - I always make sure I never have any shadow on my face but it was a quickie lol - hope you other cds and admirers think I look ok29D817E5-9AEF-4FFE-ACA0-10930C038ED5.jpeg

Attachments

• 6AEB47AB-D7A2-4E74-BF38-E77BD394CEA5.jpeg
    6AEB47AB-D7A2-4E74-BF38-E77BD394CEA5.jpeg
    394.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 9DD13928-9079-4DF1-9C0A-6CFCB1E0B37C.jpeg
    9DD13928-9079-4DF1-9C0A-6CFCB1E0B37C.jpeg
    690.8 KB · Views: 19
  • BD389710-BBB4-4449-B53E-A0F12AF17DBB.jpeg
    BD389710-BBB4-4449-B53E-A0F12AF17DBB.jpeg
    674.1 KB · Views: 21
White full panties and navy opaque tights / pantyhose on for work today - all about I can get away with 😕😕😕- don’t know why but winter time seems to really kick in my desire to wear womens clothing / make up etc more 👗👠💄

so I’ve had a few signals my wife is interested in a guy ( ex policeman ) seems to be getting more chatty - I’m also a full crossdresser which my wife knows about and supports me in my ‘hobby ‘ . I am also straight - she seems to prefer to suck my cock when it’s soft . I said last night after a vibe session , would you like it if my cock was soft all the time - she said - yes - . So is there some pills to make that happen and also can any other gurls give any tips on tucking my cock for dressing up !😀👗👠👙 💄

Me and my wife having a dress up / drink and karaoke tonight - first in a good while so will be awesome - leggings and black top / bra on today and bit of make up - wow will be amazing to get a nice dress on tonight and full face make up - just can’t describe how amazing it all is to feel like a woman for a bit - will be trying to get some good pics from start to finish in bed for everyone - here’s me today - 👄💄👠

Attachments

• 630EB8F8-0CB4-4830-A39D-529684A86E25.jpeg
    630EB8F8-0CB4-4830-A39D-529684A86E25.jpeg
    332.2 KB · Views: 21
  • AF26FBDB-E607-4A3C-BB87-29BD93DBA35F.jpeg
    AF26FBDB-E607-4A3C-BB87-29BD93DBA35F.jpeg
    355.1 KB · Views: 20
so I’ve had a few signals my wife is interested in a guy ( ex policeman ) seems to be getting more chatty - I’m also a full crossdresser which my wife knows about and supports me in my ‘hobby ‘ . I am also straight - she seems to prefer to suck my cock when it’s soft . I said last night after a vibe session , would you like it if my cock was soft all the time - she said - yes - . So is there some pills to make that happen and also can any other gurls give any tips on tucking my cock for dressing up !😀👗👠👙 💄
For tucking I wear tight fitting rubber panties that you can get in fetish shops and online. Don't get the mens as they are designed with a cup or some have extra room in front for genitals so guys can show off their package. Instead get the womes style and try to get a snug fit. The rubber streches and holds you nice and tight and pulls you back really good when you pull the panty up in the back. It feels good and when I wear tight girls jeans or slacks I'm nice and flat in front and ladylike in the crotch. I love it and think you will to.

I've found that with such small testicles and living as a sissy I don't get hand too quickly even when envolved in very erotic things. When I do get an erection it's less than 3 inches (7.5 )cm and soft. Not able to penetrate a vigina. Most of the time I'm kept in a cage cuz my wife has deemed me useless.

Love the navy pantyhose and think my sissy tits look quite good too 👙😛 what do you think ? View attachment 1137805
I think you should wear more a miniskirt to show off your sexy legs,honestly!and i think you got many secret admirers who would just want to feel your nice sissy tits under your blouse but don,t have the guts to admit it openly and say how sexy you look and how much you turn them on💋💋💋

Attachments

• fishnets.jpg
    fishnets.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 22
  • legs2.jpg
    legs2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 13
  • sissie.jpg
    sissie.jpg
    390.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Love
Reactions: Desejo de corno
this is how i,m dressed normally,i know it gives me a sexy slutty look,but i love doing it because i know how many men/women getting turned on to play,use,control a sweet obedient naughty sissy like me,so if anyone want to ask,do,use me etc for their own pleasure don,t hessitate to contact me,i love to please&tease

Attachments

• catsuit.jpg
    catsuit.jpg
    390 KB · Views: 17
  • Latex3.jpg
    Latex3.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 15
  • legs to tease.jpg
    legs to tease.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 10
  • RED.jpg
    RED.jpg
    441.9 KB · Views: 11
  • so wet.jpg
    so wet.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Love
Reactions: Desejo de corno
I think you should wear more a miniskirt to show off your sexy legs,honestly!and i think you got many secret admirers who would just want to feel your nice sissy tits under your blouse but don,t have the guts to admit it openly and say how sexy you look and how much you turn them on💋💋💋
Aw thanks I love to west skirts too and would love to be fully dressed and full face and watch my wife getting pounded , here’s a leg one , 7D43F801-B3DD-4317-A147-28543707A644.jpeg