A question for all those that enjoy wearing female clothing.

Are you free to walk around openly infront of your gf/wife in womens underwear?

• Yes she has no problem with what i wear we go out together with me wearing these items

Votes: 42 29.6%
  • Yes she allocates me what i wear, to her its normal.

Votes: 23 16.2%
  • Yes she buys me items and likes me to wear them regardless of where we are going

Votes: 28 19.7%
  • No its my hidden secret

Votes: 65 45.8%
  • No however I wear womens underwear with her present but she doesnt know

Votes: 12 8.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Do you want your wife to see you as a sissy?
I just loved the feeling of the soft material of panties , the fit lower on my hips really helped I think with my bouts of sciatica as they weren’t pressing on my lower back 😀😀👙 maybe pay more attention to your wife’s panties so she will see you really like them and go from there

I just loved the feeling of the soft material of panties , the fit lower on my hips really helped I think with my bouts of sciatica as they weren’t pressing on my lower back 😀😀👙 maybe pay more attention to your wife’s panties so she will see you really like them and go from there
If you're apprehensive about wearing panties to your doctors visits you can tell him/her about the sciatica.😊

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I love how nylon stockings and panty hose feel under my jeans, how the denim just glides over the silky smooth stockings. Women are sooo lucky to have such clothing. Mens clothing is so boring and ugly! 👗 👙👠

My Cuckoldress used to really enjoy us having sex whilst i wore suspenders, she found it incredibly kinky and so naughty, however as she also evolved sexually elsewhere she gained a liking for me to be locked away and denied too.

My wife has a differnt slant. She is very domiant and because I have such a tiny cock she doesnt consider me as a real man. So she cuckolds me and for her added amusement requires that I wear girls clothing. She also makes me wear diapers and plastic vinyl panties to humiliate me. It works! She loves to compare me with her lover who is huge and manly. I enjoy being her little sissy bitch. 👗😳

you should wear next time when family is around a garterbelt with stockings&lace hipster under your clothes,i ,m sure you gonna be so wet between your legs,the taboo that,s around this was making me very wet when i did it
I have worn panties with them around, but garterbelt may just be too much. I would for men if they asked.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
yes I want her to see me as a sissy faggot - she tells me to suck her tit like a cock. She pegs me sometimes but I need it more often.