a question for experienced cuckolds

they had wanted me to let them have some privacy for the night but first thing Saturday morning I heard them fucking again. it wasn't till they were done that they called me into the room. both laying side by side on the bed and my wife's pussy was well used. She told me to come over there and clean her up. It was a mess from all night sex and a fresh batch of cum from them just getting done. I did like I always do and wet to work with my tongue. She had several orgasms then she told me to stop. I figured I was done but then she told me they had been talking and decided that I should use my mouth to clean him. I had never did anything like that but she insisted. As I was licking his cock and balls he started to get hard from the stimulation. I kept licking and my wife told me since I got him hard I should suck his cock. adding that if I did a good job at sucking I would get the freshest cum load that I ever tasted.

so I started to suck him and my wife giving me tips on what to do. he started moaning while I sucked him and my wife told me to play with his balls as I sucked. it took a little while and I got a mouth full of cum. my wife told me to swallow it all and not waste it. this time she told me to go into the bathroom to jack off over the toilet and they were going to go eat breakfast. she told me not to flush so she could check later that I did what she told me.

they had wanted me to let them have some privacy for the night but first thing Saturday morning I heard them fucking again. it wasn't till they were done that they called me into the room. both laying side by side on the bed and my wife's pussy was well used. She told me to come over there and clean her up. It was a mess from all night sex and a fresh batch of cum from them just getting done. I did like I always do and wet to work with my tongue. She had several orgasms then she told me to stop. I figured I was done but then she told me they had been talking and decided that I should use my mouth to clean him. I had never did anything like that but she insisted. As I was licking his cock and balls he started to get hard from the stimulation. I kept licking and my wife told me since I got him hard I should suck his cock. adding that if I did a good job at sucking I would get the freshest cum load that I ever tasted.

so I started to suck him and my wife giving me tips on what to do. he started moaning while I sucked him and my wife told me to play with his balls as I sucked. it took a little while and I got a mouth full of cum. my wife told me to swallow it all and not waste it. this time she told me to go into the bathroom to jack off over the toilet and they were going to go eat breakfast. she told me not to flush so she could check later that I did what she told me.
My wife tutored me in the proper way to give head. One thing she stressed to me was to always swallow his cum and never spit it out. The reason she told me was because when I'm sucking an alpha males cock, I should consider that a privilege which I do. When he cums in my mouth I should consider that cum as a gift he is giving me for pleasuring him. To spit it out would be disrespectful and could offend him. So I learned to savor and enjoy and swallow his load after which I should thank him. He also should thank you. She told me a sissy should always be polite and respectful to a superior alpha.

The Boss thing brings back memories. Before we were married l accompnied my girl to his house for a barbeque. As the evening wane and the crowd thinned, l missed my girl for a time, a, at the beginningnd quietly began looking. They were just off the rear patio, at the beginning of thick foliage in his back yard. She was seated on his lap. Her legs wrapped around his torso. Her arms around his neck, pulling his head down to hers to share a french kiss........with alot of tongue. Her nipples were hard, and pressed against the thin fabric of her halter top. His hands cupped her practically bare butt cheeks showing from her tight short-shorts.
l thought then a man would only share such an embrace with one he had deep carnal knowledge of. On the way home l told her what l saw, and it really turned me on. Then l advised her to be careful not to get him or her in trouble with his wife. She smiled back at me appreciately.
A year or so later, a friend/coworker who was staying with us, confided to me late one night.........while clad in only panties and t-shirt.......while wife dozed in another room..... she knew for a FACT my wife had sucked their Boss off and fucked him both in his office and on overnite business trips. l replied if l wanted an ugly girl, l'd married one. l married Debbie and was very proud of her sensuality, and not surprised she would make the most of it. With that her friend smiled, dropped to her knees, and began undoing my pants.

Boss left, Beloved, Co-worker wishin he was Boss
Been trying to confirm the Boss dalliance over 34 years. Love to find out.049.jpg

The Boss thing brings back memories. Before we were married l accompnied my girl to his house for a barbeque. As the evening wane and the crowd thinned, l missed my girl for a time, a, at the beginningnd quietly began looking. They were just off the rear patio, at the beginning of thick foliage in his back yard. She was seated on his lap. Her legs wrapped around his torso. Her arms around his neck, pulling his head down to hers to share a french kiss........with alot of tongue. Her nipples were hard, and pressed against the thin fabric of her halter top. His hands cupped her practically bare butt cheeks showing from her tight short-shorts.
l thought then a man would only share such an embrace with one he had deep carnal knowledge of. On the way home l told her what l saw, and it really turned me on. Then l advised her to be careful not to get him or her in trouble with his wife. She smiled back at me appreciately.
A year or so later, a friend/coworker who was staying with us, confided to me late one night.........while clad in only panties and t-shirt.......while wife dozed in another room..... she knew for a FACT my wife had sucked their Boss off and fucked him both in his office and on overnite business trips. l replied if l wanted an ugly girl, l'd married one. l married Debbie and was very proud of her sensuality, and not surprised she would make the most of it. With that her friend smiled, dropped to her knees, and began undoing my pants.

Boss left, Beloved, Co-worker wishin he was Boss
Been trying to confirm the Boss dalliance over 34 years. Love to find out.View attachment 1591578
I guess that's what they mean by high maintenance. When you are married to a beautiful woman,especially if she is out of your league, you have to expect that she will be pursued. I know guys who try to micro-manage their wives every move and it never turns out well. If you try to hold on too tightly they will push you away.

Reactions: widowedcuck
Was this your first time? You did good. The only mistake I saw was you made the assumption that you had equal claim to her. I could be wrong. Many bulls take full ownership of the wife and the cuck is simply a clean up boy.To touch your wife in any way but with your tongue for the purpose of cleanup could offend the bull if he is really alpha. That is a rule in our house. I love sometimes being sent off to my room where I can only listen to them. They sometimes want their privacy and I sit alone in my room realizing how excluded I am non important I am to my wife. She, meanwhile has her prize male lover to take care of her.
Absolutely correct. Touching your wife is not allowed with alpha bulls she has dated. I learned the hard way when I tried and was severely “disciplined”

I have accepted that I am a cuckold. I have never got to watch my wife with any of the men she "dates". well she told me that she was inviting her boss over for a weekend visit and said she may let me watch some. She has been doing him for quite a while but also does other guys. My question is how I should act.. She told me he knows that I know she screws around and she also told him that I clean her pussy when ever she gets home after being with others. I am just not sure how I should behave.
Nice story. I'd love to see her pic.

You have done very well. Like most cuckold husbands you have progressed to clean up and then to cock sucking and taking her Bull's seed direct and swallowing. This is what all the wives really want to see and the re-assurance it gives them. There is only one step lift which is to accept her bull/boss taking you anally and ejaculating deep inside you. Yoi will cum when you feel his hot seed spurting into you.

Attachments

• cucktrain01a.jpeg
    cucktrain01a.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 72
I have accepted that I am a cuckold. I have never got to watch my wife with any of the men she "dates". well she told me that she was inviting her boss over for a weekend visit and said she may let me watch some. She has been doing him for quite a while but also does other guys. My question is how I should act.. She told me he knows that I know she screws around and she also told him that I clean her pussy when ever she gets home after being with others. I am just not sure how I should behave.

For the first few years, I always felt awkward when meeting a new man who was fucking my wife or who she was meeting for the first time. I did not know the proper etiquette for a man who is married and his wife is meeting other men for sex. My wife expressed how important it was to her to have me a part of her relationships and to be something we shared as a part of our marriage.

As time passed, I learned that my role was to be present and to follow my wife's lead or the direction of the man she was meeting. I had to become submissive to them both for things to work. In the last fourteen years, I have learned to be flexible as the experience with each man can be vastly different than the last. I take my cue from my wife and the man, learning to read their body language and nonverbal cues they give, being responsive to their desires.

Unless otherwise directed, I normally greet the man at our door and welcome him into our home. I offer him a beverage and briefly tour our home until my wife is in the room. I am generally fully clothed unless told to be nude, in panties, etc. Unless directed otherwise, I remain clothed during his visit. I keep their glasses filled.

There are times I undress my wife for the man, and other times they go into our bedroom and close the door behind them, and I give them the full privacy they desire while I clean the dishes and wait in case I am called to provide anything. Other times, I am told to undress in front of them, and my wife will show how tiny my cock is to the man she sees.

Here is one particular scenario we recently had to show the dynamic of that particular encounter and Bull, who has become semi-regular.

CuckoldHusband.png
My wife met this man on a swinger site and had met him in person on several occasions alone. She told me about how much she enjoyed his very dominant personality, his ability to fuck her for extended time periods bringing her to multiple orgasms, his very large cock, and his massive loads of cum each time he fucked her. She told me she had invited him over one Sunday so that I could share the experience.

He arrived around 10:00 AM as planned, and I had the house cleaned and some light refreshments prepared. He arrived in basketball shorts and a T-shirt. My wife was in the shower when he arrived and then stayed in her dressing room to put on her makeup and the lingerie he had told her he liked previously. I invited her man to sit out on our bedroom patio, which is screen-enclosed, overlooking our pool in the backyard. I served him drinks, and he requested a bourbon, which I gave him. We exchanged small talk for roughly fifteen minutes, and he then told me how much he enjoyed my wife's tight pussy and ass and her amazing blowjob skills. As time passed, his talk became more graphic about what he liked and how he enjoyed my wife's body. I thanked him for fucking my wife and filling her like I could never do.

He ultimately desired this. My respect and admiration, coupled with my total submission to him. He wanted to know how much I wanted to watch him completely own and take my wife. It was around 11:15 when my wife walked onto the porch and joined us. I got up, refilled his drink, and made her a Mimosa, returning with a fruit tray and their drinks to find them making out passionately on the back porch. When the kiss broke, my wife was flushed and took a sip of her drink, saying, "Isn't he amazing, sweetie?"

I took my cue and replied, "He is incredible. I can see why he satisfies you so completely."

The man smiled and told me to tell him how much I wanted to watch him fuck my wife. I did as he asked, and it had both he and my wife aroused. My wife then told me to show him my cock, and they both talked about how tiny I was as I stood outside on the porch, exposed and humiliated. My wife then told me to pull her Bull's cock out to see how big he was. I was amazed at the size of this man's cock and worshipped it as he and my wife wanted. He told me to put my little cock away and not to expose it again, saying it was too small even to be considered a dick. This interaction solidified my complete submission to this man from that point forward.

He then told me that as a cuckold, he wanted me to watch him satisfy my wife for me. He told me that it was my role to insert his cock into my wife when told. He then told me that his cum load was like gold and could not be wasted on the bedsheets. As he finished deep inside my wife, I was to get behind him and lick his balls and swallow any of his cum that was on his limp shaft and that leaked from my wife. Otherwise, I was to stand six feet away from the side of the bed at all times, unless he fell out of her pussy and then I was to take his cock in my hand and to reinsert it into my wife. This further served to remove any sense of manhood I had.

When we walked inside, I pulled the covers off the bed and then set up his phone to record him fucking my wife for his later viewing enjoyment and to show off to his buddies. He then instructed me to fully open all of the window blinds and windows so that anyone around could see my wife taking a real cock and hear her.

For over an hour, I watched as this man hammered my wife in different positions and brought her to multiple intense orgasms. When he finally shot his load, I licked and did my absolute best to not waste a drop of his seed.

Being a "good" voyeur is somewhat an art form, somewhat a learning experience to read the room so to speak.

When I'm invited to watch, most often I try to be as unobtrusive as possible. How that manifests varies; sometimes I sit in a chair, nude, bedside, stroking while I take in all the hot action, other times I may be more distant, in the corner of the room, less present in the scene. I almost always stroke, taking it as a challenge not to cum until KK and her lover orgasm first.

There are times where my role is more "helper" than voyeur - I might coach or otherwise verbally encourage the action, or physically assist. That might be the simple act of guiding his cock into KK's mouth, pussy, or ass, for sometime more active, like fuck-licking.

One of the most surprising, and sometimes disappointing discoveries is the number of men who can't get hard, and stay hard in the presence of another guy. If that's the case, I might wait outside the door, or the bathroom, where I'm less present in the room, reducing the performance anxiety and distraction.

well another weekend is past and my wife had another lover over for the week end.. the more I see her with other men and how they please her I understand why she wants sex with them and not me.

I still get to eat and clean her pussy after she is filled with their cum. and as was suggested by the first one that spent the weekend I have sucked the guys cock and swallowed his cum. I am getting used to eating it fresh from the source and my wife does say I seem to be getting better as a cock sucker.

she did tell me during the week when she goes out I should start watching cock sucking videos so that I can do a professional job.

since we started having her lovers over for weekend visits I she has not touch my dick and I am not allowed to cum anywhere close to her.

another one this weekend.

So far I have sucked cock 24 times from 4 guys. I never thought I would be doing that.

well another weekend is past and my wife had another lover over for the week end.. the more I see her with other men and how they please her I understand why she wants sex with them and not me.

I still get to eat and clean her pussy after she is filled with their cum. and as was suggested by the first one that spent the weekend I have sucked the guys cock and swallowed his cum. I am getting used to eating it fresh from the source and my wife does say I seem to be getting better as a cock sucker.

she did tell me during the week when she goes out I should start watching cock sucking videos so that I can do a professional job.

since we started having her lovers over for weekend visits I she has not touch my dick and I am not allowed to cum anywhere close to her.

So far I have sucked cock 24 times from 4 guys. I never thought I would be doing that.

Reactions: DonD

Maybe your wife can give you advanced lessons,my wife did. What do you lack that a pro has? Do the men have any complaints? Do you swallow ?

Reactions: DonD
it is weird that all these guys she brings home seem to accept that I as the husband will watch and clean up after them fucking my wife. they even accept when my wife tells me to suck their cocks. this last weekend I got to watch some and clean and suck the guys cock my wife is always "cheering" me on as I suck the guys cocks.

the guy last weekend told my wife I was a great cocksucker and she told me later that I did good. I am getting used to sucking cock as much as I like watching them all fuck her. she is so passionate with them. the guy this last weekend made me get my dick hard and then had me stand by him with his hard cock. Just the view of mine and his showed one of the reasons she like to fuck them and not me.

after he left my wife asked how I feel that I have not had pussy for over a month and half but I have sucked cock 30 time and swallowed all that cum right from the cock. I was not sure how to answer her but I do like sucking cock now and even the videos I watch of guys sucking cock get me turned on.

this weekend another different guy for her to fuck and me to suck. looking forward to it

it is weird that all these guys she brings home seem to accept that I as the husband will watch and clean up after them fucking my wife. they even accept when my wife tells me to suck their cocks. this last weekend I got to watch some and clean and suck the guys cock my wife is always "cheering" me on as I suck the guys cocks.

the guy last weekend told my wife I was a great cocksucker and she told me later that I did good. I am getting used to sucking cock as much as I like watching them all fuck her. she is so passionate with them. the guy this last weekend made me get my dick hard and then had me stand by him with his hard cock. Just the view of mine and his showed one of the reasons she like to fuck them and not me.

after he left my wife asked how I feel that I have not had pussy for over a month and half but I have sucked cock 30 time and swallowed all that cum right from the cock. I was not sure how to answer her but I do like sucking cock now and even the videos I watch of guys sucking cock get me turned on.

this weekend another different guy for her to fuck and me to suck. looking forward to it
Offer up your ass. Be a true host

You should feel submissive and inferior with a lot of shame and humiliation mixed in.

Keep it going. Enjoy what u love.

You have begun on a journey that can unfold in different ways. For many, it enhances a stale relationship or marriage but for others, it can destroy it. I would not have ever imagined forty years ago that I would be offering and sharing my wife. But it has been an amazing journey for us.

I organize dates for my wife and arrange sex partners for her. It is always exciting and I find myself enjoying it as much as my wife. There is not anything in the world that will give you a rush of endorphins and adrenaline like offering your wife to another man. I will always fondly recall my wife telling me how she thought one of my good friends was hot and that she fantasized about having sex with him.

I invited him over that next Saturday for some beers and a cookout. Everything was as usual, but then I suggested we go inside and told him I had something I wanted to show him in our bedroom. He assumed it was a new gun or something, but I then began to undress my wife as he watched in disbelief. Once I had my wife undressed, I got her on the bed and on her knees with her head down and asked him, "Please fuck my wife for me, she thinks you are hot and wants to fuck you." The bulge in his pants let me know how badly he wanted her, so I excused myself and closed the door behind me as I left the room.

Please-Fuck-My-Wife.png

Two hours later she walked out of the room with him, both naked and his cum running down her inner thighs. She told me it was amazing and wanted me to clean up. We returned to the room and I cleaned her and then my friend. It completely blew my friend's mind.

On another occasion, I arranged for a guy from my gym to come home with me to meet my wife. She met him at the door and was fully nude. I walked out of the room leaving them together and she stood with him at the door and asked him if he was there to fuck her.

Conversation.png

I returned and my wife told me he was having anxiety issues and that I should suck his cock to get him hard for her. He was already mostly hard when I pulled his cock out and began to suck him off. I then guided his hard cock into my wife's pussy.

Enjoy all that the cuckold lifestyle affords you. If you and your wife are anything like us, it will be an incredible journey that you two can share together.

My wife Kate has been sucking and fucking her married boss for years. He has not offered to share her pussy with anyone else, but if he did, Kate would fuck whoever he asked her to fuck. She loves doing what she is told by her boss. I think it would be hot if he offered Kate's pussy to one of his clients.
Do you like doing what you are told by her boss as well.