A question for the ladies that play.

When you play without him knowing or without him being there you will concentrate on the pleasure your receiving/giving not worrying about how your hubby feels about you being pleasured by another guy/girl, this can become a real problem if the guy is well hung an makes you cum like your guy only wishes he could make you cum
lol

1. Playing without your hubby/partner knowing. Telling them when you get home.
    This is how things go primarily....my affairs start behind his back, and I let him in on them once they become sexual.
  2. Playing with them knowing, but not present.......Once I let him know about my latest affair, this is how it goes for us.
  3. Playing with them in the room, but not participating.......tried this, hated it
  4. Playing with a guy and they join in........I don't want hubby involved. Went badly for both of us.
  5. Playing with 2 or more people in a room with them watching........have done this for Lovers, never hubby.
  6. Playing with a married couple and they watch.......hasn't happened. Closest was making out with a stripper and a guy I wanted to have an affair with. Was fun, but he couldn't handle it and left. Stripper and I had fun for a while.

We only do mfm with a guy we know, always together. Wife often looks at me while he's doing her, other way when I do her. She doesn't admit to much but it's easy to see she likes other guy watching.
So us watching, taking turns is her turn on for sure.

• Love
Reactions: bellaazz and jwf114
This is a question for all you Hotwifes & girlfriends that have with others. I was wondering, which of the following scenarios you found turned you on the most, and if you have can you comment below. can you tell me why it turns you on so much?
  • Playing with a guy and they join in.
Thanks in advance for all those that answer.

My husband and boyfriend showed this to me and said they want to see my response. So, for me is being with a really hot guy while my husband or boyfriend joins us. Why? Simple, being able to fuck somebody new makes for great sex, but at the same time to have the safety and security of making love to either hubs or my BF is hot too. Win-Win for me on all sides.

I'm lucky too. Our lives have gotten better since she fucks strangers. She has become a different woman, much wilder, and I enjoy seeing this change.
where does she find her studs? one night stands, former/current lovers? friends/neighbors? co-workers?

how often does this happen?

If it`s a friend knowing she going to be safe she told me she doesn't want me there. Wonder if she will ever tell me who she has played with.

This is a question for all you Hotwifes & girlfriends that have with others. I was wondering, which of the following scenarios you found turned you on the most, and if you have can you comment below. can you tell me why it turns you on so much?

2. Playing with them knowing, but not present.
  3. Playing with them in the room, but not participating.
  4. Playing with a guy and they join in.
  5. Playing with 2 or more people in a room with them watching.
  6. Playing with a married couple and they watch.
Thanks in advance for all those that answer.
#1....My mature wife, mom of four

Attachments

• Didi18axzas.jpg
    Didi18axzas.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 8
  2. Playing with them knowing, but not present.
I prefer for him to know in advance, but sometimes things just happen and he's happy as long as I give him all the details. But if he knows, he gets very excited waiting at home for me, and he gets a real kick out of helping me choose what to wear. For me, either way, as long as I get to play and not have him present, I'm totally happy.

Reactions: bellaazz