A Question for the Married Cucks

When you look at your wedding photo, did you ever envision yourself watching your wife naked, sitting on another man's cock, her face, neck and chest flushed red, her eyes shut and her mouth agape, as her milky juices pool on his balls?

Did any of your friends and family sitting there watching you take your vows, realize that your wife would soon have another man's warm and soft ballsack in her mouth, that she'd get wet from having another man's cock grow in her mouth, that she'd love the taste of his precum, knowing that he was going to spray his thick and creamy seed inside of her?
When I married Lynn, I already knew what a slut she was so it was absolutely no surprise to me that she was fucking other guys before we got married and I knew when we were exchanging our vows that marriage wouldn’t change that in the slightest and neither did I want it to.
J

When you look at your wedding photo, did you ever envision yourself watching your wife naked, sitting on another man's cock, her face, neck and chest flushed red, her eyes shut and her mouth agape, as her milky juices pool on his balls?

Did any of your friends and family sitting there watching you take your vows, realize that your wife would soon have another man's warm and soft ballsack in her mouth, that she'd get wet from having another man's cock grow in her mouth, that she'd love the taste of his precum, knowing that he was going to spray his thick and creamy seed inside of her?
LoL. That is naughty !

Reactions: Jack W
Your wife is very pretty. I would love to feel her hot, wet, pussy gripping my thick cock as she rides me up and down, leaning forward to kiss me as I begin pumping my cum deep into her.
Jack- I think she would like that very much. She is rather enamored by your. FYI she is VERY tight. Too narrow to have natural childbirth. Takes her a bit of squirming and moaning to take a large or thick cock in her. Says they hurt, at least at first. That I like to see.

When I saw her walking down the aisle and ever since, I thought about how beautiful she was, along with how wonderful it must feel to wear fine lingerie and a slippery satin wedding dress.

Jack- I think she would like that very much. She is rather enamored by your. FYI she is VERY tight. Too narrow to have natural childbirth. Takes her a bit of squirming and moaning to take a large or thick cock in her. Says they hurt, at least at first. That I like to see.
Maybe it can be arranged.

Reactions: Cruzan

There was a guy who came to the evening reception at our wedding, although not the service itself, who was a work colleague of my wife's. He had been after fucking her for 2 or 3 years by that time. It wasn't until about 3 1/2 years later, but he finally got to fuck her at an office Christmas staff party. He was only the second man to do so, after the wedding.

My wife was married when we met and she was fucking me behind her husbands back. Not to mention before me there was two other guys she had affairs with. While we were engaged the wife (fiancé) fucked one guy and sucked off another. I knew what I was getting in to before getting married so I was not surprised in our first year of marriage she gave three blowjobs and fucked another man 3 times. That was almost 25 years ago and I could not have asked for a better partner, lover, wife.

Last edited:
Would love a nice warm facial pic. Especially one from the wedding....

Attachments

• Donna 8 (3) - Copy.jpeg
    Donna 8 (3) - Copy.jpeg
    18.3 KB · Views: 16
  • DM 2.jpg
    DM 2.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Love
Reactions: Jack W
The playing field was explained before we got married. My Queen would be in command and I would serve her. She fucked whomever she desired. Our wedding night was no different I drank champagne in an empty hotel room while she got drilled in every hole one floor up. I gladly cleaned her when she came back to our room.

I had no idea I would be a cuckold in my marriage. I knew my wife was not a virgin, neither was I. In fact she lived with a guy (therefore fucked a guy) for about 3 years before we met. What I did not know at the time was they they were still fucking while we were dating and continued for awhile after we were married. I guess one of the possible attributes of a cuckold is being naive. I later learned that she fucked a couple of guys while she was with him. So my wife was a "whore" before I even knew her, with a very high sex drive. As a guy with a wife with a high sex drive, one would think I struck gold. But as it has turned out, I am not quite what she wants or needs in bed. As for the other attributes of a husband, I am what my wife wants.

Took a awhile to get where I am today, not some nice arguments, a bit of crying on my part, but now a content willing cuckold.

Nope but wouldn’t change it