A Question for the Married Cucks

No. When I met my wife she was shy and not very out going. She didn’t even own a bikini. As we were dating, I saw the strength in her and I built her confidence up. By the time we were married, she would wear thongs and stockings. On our honeymoon, she wore just a thong bottom to a beach we visited. She grew command she knew I would be there for you. The first summer we were married, I came back from work and I saw a note saying she was at the apartment pool and a small swimsuit for me was next to the letter. So I put it on and went there to meet her. When I got there, she was wearing a small bikini and was talking with 2 men, I didn’t interrupt, I let them talk. I think that was the first sign that she was capable of cucking me.

My wife and I started this lifestyle in college, before we got married. My best man was my best friend. He was living with us and she and I were in a polyamorous relationship with him for about a year before our wedding and about a year afterwards. He's in many of our wedding pictures and quite a few people at our wedding knew that although she was marrying me, she had the majority of her sex with him, lol.

What an interesting topic,

when i look at my young bride aged 18, i see a very young pretty girl who has already been fucked by another man, admitted this immediatley to me yet i still married her such was our friendship, love and understanding of each other, then i see.......

myself as a young nieve man, unaware of what i was signing upto, unaware of her naughty exploring mind, kinks, desires and enjoyment of flirting with other men and soon to be more.... i knew i liked her confession but she was now so vanilla surely never again as she assured me, even if i had liked her telling me.

In pictures in her late teens i see a 100% vanilla wife, now a mother yet a sexually boring vanilla wife able to hid her desires from all even me,

In her early 20s now with two children a happy young women surrounded by our/her children, i do wonder whos child is she holding whilst smiling for my camera, me the nieve fool still beliving she would never cheat on me, even if i had wanted her to. As i later became aware though she was still a wild child, still with the occasional itch and at 21 had a lover to scratch it, pre second child.

In her mid 20s i see pictures of her with my best friend whilst on holiday with his wife and kids, yet unknown to me they were now lovers too, (instigated by her i would add) he by this time had started converting me into accepting him trying to seduce her, he was sure she would, i knew she would not. without him mentioning he was already fucking her.

Painfully as my best friend he knew i rarely enjoyed the pleasures of the flesh, the too tired with the kids senario, headache, feel poorly, periods, just sort yourself out and the major pisser of a reply "later or tomorrow" i agree my shifts and that i was studying for promotions did not help this either. However i was really unhappy at my lack of sex life and overtime knew that tomorrow really meant NO.

I see in myself still a nieve fool, taken for a ride by them both, me a young man very sexually fustrated, yet at the same time my darling wife when in kinky mode planning with him to show me what she would like to have within the marriage, he as her lover openly. She just needed the right time and a senario to show and test my acceptance, she was steered by him for the right time to show me when, when he was sure i was likely to enjoy and accept this.

I had no idea that they discussed this between the bed sheets of our marital bed either this was work in progress for her and unknowingly often came up after he had dumped his seed into my fertile wife and as they cuddled. He later said she wanted you to know and had for several years, she was confident that if done right you would like it too.

So in a way its a painful period for me/us hence we have never had any early pictures on display in our house and she would not want them around either.

So for me when we got married I was already a cuck and my now wife was already having sex with other guys, bulls etc. So for our wedding before we got married she actually has her friend fuck her right before she had to walk down the isle. We had planned it like that way before. So she actually got married to me and walked down the isle with her pussy filled with his cum and it dripping in her panties through the whole ceremony.
My wife and I had a similar situation. In college, my best buddy lived with my wife and I (fiancée at the time). The three of us were more of a poly threesome. The three of us shared one king bed.

She had sex with both of us, but more so with him. He had a much bigger cock than me, plus I loved being denied and watching them have sex.

He was my best man at our wedding. I told her that I wanted his sperm inside of her as she walked down the isle. She had no problem complying with that, lol.

About three of her gf's in the bridal party knew that we had a poly relationship with my best man and that she actually had more sex with him than she did with me, lol.

When you look at your wedding photo, did you ever envision yourself watching your wife naked, sitting on another man's cock, her face, neck and chest flushed red, her eyes shut and her mouth agape, as her milky juices pool on his balls?

Did any of your friends and family sitting there watching you take your vows, realize that your wife would soon have another man's warm and soft ballsack in her mouth, that she'd get wet from having another man's cock grow in her mouth, that she'd love the taste of his precum, knowing that he was going to spray his thick and creamy seed inside of her?
One of my favorite fantasies is imaging my wife being fucked by another man on out wedding night. Her former, lover, her current bull, a former husband, a bully from my school days.

Reactions: Joey69
When you look at your wedding photo, did you ever envision yourself watching your wife naked, sitting on another man's cock, her face, neck and chest flushed red, her eyes shut and her mouth agape, as her milky juices pool on his balls?

Did any of your friends and family sitting there watching you take your vows, realize that your wife would soon have another man's warm and soft ballsack in her mouth, that she'd get wet from having another man's cock grow in her mouth, that she'd love the taste of his precum, knowing that he was going to spray his thick and creamy seed inside of her?

Attachments

• DM 2.jpg
    DM 2.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 47
No way ever did I think we'd be into this.
We have a friend we see pretty often, been doing it over 4 years.
We all enjoy and have fun but we keep it VERY private.
We have a lot of friends, we go out with friends or to someone's home for small gatherings or parties.
Often my wife will be standing/chatting with other good looking wives, in my head I know what I've seen my wife do with our friend and I wonder if others are into anything kinky like we are.
Different time, friend was with us, we both went 3 rounds, she fucked us both for hours, he left about 2am. Next day her mom came over, they were drinking coffee in the kitchen. All I could think about was what she was doing just a few hours earlier.