Addicted to cum

Wow, thats super hot>;) thank you for sharing. I love watching my lady give head to friends, sometimes we play a game called dirty deeds, where I send her out to seduce a guy and ask him to stream or video the encounter, super hot foreplay.

Reactions: bakermam
Wow, thats super hot>;) thank you for sharing. I love watching my lady give head to friends, sometimes we play a game called dirty deeds, where I send her out to seduce a guy and ask him to stream or video the encounter, super hot foreplay.
Sounds hot! Why doesn't anything like that happen to me?

Lol, gotta find people with similar interest,, or a lady who s into it. Plenty of couples enjoy the wife giving bj, I have played with at least 10 wives in the area over the years lol

Lol, gotta find people with similar interest,, or a lady who s into it. Plenty of couples enjoy the wife giving bj, I have played with at least 10 wives in the area over the years lol
Yeah, I do need to do that. Hopefully will have some luck here. Finding people who want to play, and Finding those people close are 2 different things

You ain't kidding. The story was about my wife,,but she passed away unfortunately from lupus. That was awhile ago, now im looking again, this site has made me very nostalgic i guess about getting back into it

Reactions: bakermam
I basically have several guys that I rotate to. Most are married so love blowjobs. Some aren’t and want to fuck me. I’m open for whatever as long as they finish I’m my mouth.
That sounds like a great set up, you are a woman who certainly knows what she wants and it is good to see independent women who go and get or take what they want.

I have to admit that I am addicted to swallowing cum. I love the feel of a guy tense up and his cock heads swells up in my mouth just before I get my reward.
You are my kind of girl! Nothing better than giving a beautiful woman what she craves. I'm addicted to seeing a woman swallow for me...