Advice for our first mfm experience

Wife and I just asked an old friend of hers that she used to sext with if he would be interested in doing her while I watched or went down on me. After a few questions he finally agreed. This guy is very well endowed which I’m sure is why my wife used to fantasize about his D and masturbate. My wife said she wants to play and suck both of us off in the beginning, possibly at some point try DVP and finally she wants me to cum inside of her after he does. I told her once he is inside of her though she probably wouldn’t even be able to focus on me. Obviously this encounter is all about pleasing her. Has anyone tried DVP with a much larger guy? Any suggestions on things I can do to make this experience the best possible for her? Any insight on what it’s like to put your penis inside your wife with someone else’s big load inside it? I go back and forth on being turned on by the idea of that.
It's all about building -up to the actual encounter.....teasing your wife with things that reallly arouse her sexually. Make sure you contact the bull before playtime and develop a plan to put her through the roof. You might, check with single guys who participate in the lifestyle to get a few pointers.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Wife and I just asked an old friend of hers that she used to sext with if he would be interested in doing her while I watched or went down on me. After a few questions he finally agreed. This guy is very well endowed which I’m sure is why my wife used to fantasize about his D and masturbate. My wife said she wants to play and suck both of us off in the beginning, possibly at some point try DVP and finally she wants me to cum inside of her after he does. I told her once he is inside of her though she probably wouldn’t even be able to focus on me. Obviously this encounter is all about pleasing her. Has anyone tried DVP with a much larger guy? Any suggestions on things I can do to make this experience the best possible for her? Any insight on what it’s like to put your penis inside your wife with someone else’s big load inside it? I go back and forth on being turned on by the idea of that.
Sloppy second is the best. Not need to 'struggle' to get into a tight pussy. Cum is a marvelous natural lube, warm and silky. She's already 'warmed' up for you, your predecessor did all the foreplay.

DVP is an acquired skill.

The first time we tried it, me and the other guy pretty much blew our loads without ever really successfully completing the task to pleasure KK.

The body positioning is certainly something to figure out. We’ve done it with one guy on the bottom; variants with KK on top, facing him, and KK on top, reverse cow-girl (sort of), and what’s called ‘King’s X’ - the two guys have to get situated cock to cock, and the woman squats over the two cocks simultaneously.

The cock size and shape for those involved is material in how to do DVP and succeed at it. If one guy is longer, being positioned with him on the bottom, the woman on her back atop him, while the shorter cock guy enters from the top works out OK.

The basic idea is that the longer cock is coming in from behind, in either of those female-superior positions.

Girth might be a problem - it depends on the woman’s physiology. Despite the fact that a pussy can be stretched significantly, two really thick guys can be too much.

The ‘King’s X’ position is awesome, if the woman is flexible enough to pull it off. This position lends itself to the guys being able to keep their cocks pressed together, use their hands as guides, and lets the woman be in control of penetration. Once things get started, the guys can use their hands to stimulate her clit, nipples, etc.

So far, the downside is that sex in this position doesn’t last long. It is so intensely pleasurable that even with stamina and experience, both guys are likely going to blow long before her orgasm.

relax and just let things flow naturally. If you get to the point of dvp as we have and your successful it is awesome!! The only way we have been able to make it work is with her on top of the and one or the other enters from behind taking care to make sure he goes into the right spot. There will be a fair amound of pressure but feeling the other guy sliding against you is like nothing you have ever experienced and she will really love it. If you both cum inside her from this the feeling is made all the more better so we do recommend it for sure if you can pull it off. Let us know how it goes for sure!

Reactions: Cuckboy29