In my experience MFM is harder to find than cuckolding

This. we're on a couple sites. no shortage of messages from males. Sadly, seems like most singles on such sites never matured beyond 15-16 years old. Won't read your profile preferences, etc. Or, if you do happen to meet - and make it as far as the bedroom - act like they've never been laid before...
I am sure there is no a big difference between MFM and MF in that case.

Understand completely. Once we find a good one we keep him in the rotation. Finding a good one can take a lot of effort. Lots of guys can talk the talk but when it comes times to actually participating it can be a different story altogether. I have read this from another couple on here but you will likely find better quality on paid sites such as SLS etc. Free means anyone who has access to the internet will be messaging you. Paid are usually more sane and serious. But once from a paid site we actually had a guy show up and he literally did not know how to have sex. He was from a different country and i think maybe his society prevented sex before marriage etc. Anyway keep it up and you will find a good one !

We are on a couple paid sites definitely getting a lot of mail reply’s. But also not a lot of follow through. Sadly

• Love
Reactions: Familf5163
I have had several MFM. Most men don’t like their cocks rubbing against another cock so they don’t want DP. Improvisation needs to be made. My MFM consists of one cock in my mouth and another in my pussy. It’s actually my favorite thing to do. We do get most of our MFM action from other swingers.
I would love another cock rubbing mine inside you. Hell add a couple more men for my ass and mouth

So if you were able to set up a MFM and you were one of the men, in this case the other male is a friend of ours. Looking for best experience for everyone, do the men in here usually jerk off once before the encounter to help last longer when it starts? I tend to get excited about these things and if I were to jerk off an hour or so before I know I would be able to go for duration. My wife gets aroused when I cum so I could likely cum sooner if I did not but feel it may take longer for me to recover to get "back in the game". so there are all three of us active in the threesome. Any advice here?

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
So if you were able to set up a MFM and you were one of the men, in this case the other male is a friend of ours. Looking for best experience for everyone, do the men in here usually jerk off once before the encounter to help last longer when it starts? I tend to get excited about these things and if I were to jerk off an hour or so before I know I would be able to go for duration. My wife gets aroused when I cum so I could likely cum sooner if I did not but feel it may take longer for me to recover to get "back in the game". so there are all three of us active in the threesome. Any advice here?
The more cum the better. Skip the pre-encounter jerk, and just do it more than once.

This is really a trial and error problem. Unless you suffer serious premature ejaculation Id just go with the flow. I find I do cum quicker in an MFM situation than in a 1 on 1 but I also reload and get "back in the game" quicker as well. Keep in mind even an all night MFM isn't constant sex. Even the wife needs to rest and recuperate.