In my experience MFM is harder to find than cuckolding

bwcbullpa

Male
From
PA, US
I'm experienced as both a bull and with MFM threesomes, but I've found that MFM threesomes are more difficult to find and organize than finding a cuckold couple (which isn't easy to find either!).

I'm curious if anyone else has this experience? I would think that MFM threesomes would be easier to organize, but in my experience they have been frustratingly elusive.

Seems like some form of cuckolding usually takes place during most mfm. Seeing your wife/gf enjoying sex with the other guy more than you it could feel humiliating in a way. Especially if she focuses on him and pays very little attention to you. The difference is the humiliation isn’t planned , verbalized or even intentional.

We do have sex with others, mfmf, mfm. Finding a 'couple' where we all 4 click seems harder than finding a male for mfm or mmf fun. Now, add in the requirement that said male has to have the qualities that we and he desire - now it becomes a bit harder to find. (leaving 'cuckold' out of the equation as it apparently means so many different things to whoever is using the term)

Seems like some form of cuckolding usually takes place during most mfm. Seeing your wife/gf enjoying sex with the other guy more than you it could feel humiliating in a way. Especially if she focuses on him and pays very little attention to you. The difference is the humiliation isn’t planned , verbalized or even intentional.
I've had this experience. I'd barely call these threesomes lol. It's a lot of fun to have the guy's wife or girlfriend pay more attention to me.

However, a true MFM threesome is hard to find.

Reactions: nicebiguy
I have always used my best friend when I've been short of partners. He have fucked all my girlfriends and my two wife's over the years. And I have fucked most of his girlfriends.... He was the one that fucked my first wife on her wedding night when I got to drunk and passed out... That what good friends are for, right? Always backing you up...

We have had several different men join us for MFM. I vett the dudes and she gets to veto. They must be orally bi like me, built like me, and attractive to me. I love to see and hear her get off, but it has to be a certain kind of guy. Because it is about me as much as it is about her. Yes the field is narrowed down and we don't hook up real often, but when we do it is worth the wait and usually repeated a few more times.

I'm experienced as both a bull and with MFM threesomes, but I've found that MFM threesomes are more difficult to find and organize than finding a cuckold couple (which isn't easy to find either!).

I'm curious if anyone else has this experience? I would think that MFM threesomes would be easier to organize, but in my experience they have been frustratingly elusive.

go there …….you will find what you seek

Reactions: TallBWCArizona

go there …….you will find what you seek

Is that Theater setting also vip rooms and standard GH

Most of the guys we've hooked up with could care less. They just want to fuck. Most start out as a light cuckolding, because I like to watch and hear her for a few, but then I join in

Tengo experiencia tanto como toro como con tríos MFM, pero descubrí que los tríos MFM son más difíciles de encontrar y organizar que encontrar una pareja de cornudos (¡que tampoco es fácil de encontrar!).

Tengo curiosidad por saber si alguien más tiene esta experiencia. Pensaría que los tríos MFM serían más fáciles de organizar, pero en mi experiencia han sido frustrantemente esquivos.
EN nuestra experiencia siendo pareja bisexuales los dos estamos de acuerdo contigo que es realmente super dificil encontrar

Just join a swinger site, many of them have kink-specific groups you can join and then go to meets and parties. Most groups meet about once a month. I use a site called SLS (google sls swinger) it's easy enough to look up. They have free memberships, but like any free access, it's a cesspool. Most action is in the paid membership access. It's not much per month or you can buy a lifetime membership. There's no upsell or pay to win crap there either.

It's just a suggestion, but those free places like craigslist and AFF are just creepy and most people who go to free sites aren't really committed to playing and are just 'kicking the tires' anyways.

Simplemente únete a un sitio de swingers, muchos de ellos tienen grupos específicos de pervertidos a los que puedes unirte y luego ir a reuniones y fiestas. La mayoría de los grupos se reúnen aproximadamente una vez al mes. Utilizo un sitio llamado SLS (google sls swinger), es bastante fácil de buscar. Tienen membresías gratuitas, pero como cualquier acceso gratuito, es un pozo negro. La mayor parte de la acción se produce en el acceso a la membresía paga. No es mucho por mes o puedes comprar una membresía de por vida. Allí tampoco hay ventas adicionales ni pago para ganar.

Es sólo una sugerencia, pero esos lugares gratuitos como Craigslist y AFF son simplemente espeluznantes y la mayoría de las personas que visitan sitios gratuitos no están realmente comprometidas con jugar y de todos modos simplemente están "pateando los neumáticos".
GRAMOacias

I feel the pain, my husband has only been introduced into the life style a little over a year, and he has discovered a lot about himself that he wouldn't want any of his friends or family knowing, so being so low key can be pretty difficult especially on the Internet because we can't just blast out pictures full on.

Reactions: Vincenzo
I feel the pain, my husband has only been introduced into the life style a little over a year, and he has discovered a lot about himself that he wouldn't want any of his friends or family knowing, so being so low key can be pretty difficult especially on the Internet because we can't just blast out pictures full on.
Nice...

Our 1st 3sum was easy. We weren't looking for one, it just happened.
But after that finding someone to join us in a 3sum was more difficult.
Understand completely.
The guy we started with we've been with many many times over five years off and on. We do it at our place, we know what to expect and enjoy the relaxing fun.
We'd been with him several times over about a year, after we got over the weird thoughts and feelings her and I talked about trying a different guy. I went on sls and posted what we were looking for. Of the hundreds of responses maybe ten seemed real. We didn't follow up on any. I posted on Craigslist what we were looking for, absolutely unbelievable stupid responses is all we got.
We were out of town enjoying a drink at our hotel bar. Enjoying a nice conversation with a business guy. He was polite and friendly, wife was really into him and the possibility of maybe hooking up. We hadn't planned or even talked about anything like this. We eventually went up to his room and it was fun. They were making out, they got naked then he asked me to leave. Wife told him we to this together, we was like ok I guess. It killed the mood and we left.
Similar story in our home town, met a cool guy in a bar. He was our age, nice, her type. We did it with him three different times but he wasn't into me doing her.
Our original guy we never did really stop with. We all get along well, we like when he visits. I like watching them, he likes watching us, she likes us watching. Nothing weird happens, we take turns with her and she gets really turned on. He doesn't know about the other guys we saw.
Our friend is younger, 33, we're mid 50s. He definitely gets more sex time with her when we're together but I get plenty.