Fun Zone ??? Trying to find Friends of the opposite Sex ...

Hello Everyone,

I'm not sure where to start ? I'm extremely New to All of this ... I'm a Older Kinky Guy that Misses Sex 🤯💦💯

I got married fairly young and well after 20+ yrs of Marriage and working myself to the Bone ... I am A Single Parent that has done his duties , & done everything that not only was expected of Me but Also what I expected of Myself ... I don't want to go into a lot of Detail because it's something that has held me Back to this Day ? All anybody Really needs to know is I was a Respectful , Loving , Compassionate Husband , that Misses having someone to enjoy things with ... My Wife ( Ex ) Passed away almost 10 yrs ago . The reason I put ( Ex ) in that sentence is because she wanted a Divorce before she Passed , it was a very Long and Bitter battle 😞 one in which I never expected nor wanted , as of Today she is still my wife regardless of the court , church or family believe ... And that's it , I will carry her in my Heart forever ! But that's not Important in this forum ...

The reason Im here is because my Wife wanted Me to Not Be by myself and she wanted me to still enjoy the Intimacy that we valued so Much ... So even to this day after the Big D & her passing ... She will always be my wife ... But she did want me to have a intimate Relationship which I didn't believe I was capable of ? Time has passed long enough know that I have been in a couple of relationships ... But nothing special really ... Not sure that I'm looking for marriage again , so that's what brings me here ...

I have experience even if it's not the way a person would expect , but I do have experience ... Now that I am in my adult yrs and my child is no longer a child and getting ready to go into the real world . It's time fore to explore my inhibitions , which my wife knew I craved !!! I don't consider myself a home wrecker , a cheater , or two timing cheat ... But I do think that being involved with another man's wife or part of a threesome is where I want to explore , actually I've dreamed about most of my life ! I have always had interest in Master / Slave relationships or Dom / Sub kink , but have never been lucky enough to experience as much as I would have liked . So for those that don't mind another man foundling your wife or taking advantage of her in a sexual kinky way I am open to the Possibilities that await me .... I'm in Colorado & I'm a Colorado native ...

Ladies that are allowed or looking for a Playmate I would be honored to test or compatibility!!! No harm in some hardcore fun as long as it's not going to be a issue or problem , not looking for headaches and trouble , but honest hot kinky consensual Fun !!! Please of your clean respectful , have patience for something new ? I think we should at the very least reach out check each other out put out some feelers and see if by chance we could become Regular PlayMates in which ever capacity fits Our needs !!! I'm a open book and willing to discuss any and all possibilities even if it's just , sexting at first ? But I am sure that if you have experience and can deal with someone that wants to be involved in this Lifestyle we can & will have A Great Time !!! Shall we find out ??? I'm game !!!!

SngleBullMaster trying to figure out where I fit into all of this ... Talk to you soon I hope , let's party and chat got to start somewhere why not here right ??!

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkSpectre