Interested in Getting Started

Hello, 46m married to 43f. We have experimented with mfm fantasy play with dildos and played on camera with other men. I am not a cuckold at all and not bi. Athletic, tall guy, decent sized cock at 6.5 in but I really go crazy thinking of my wife being a slut and servicing myself and another man. We struggle with a couple things...

First, we really don't want to get to know someone. This is more her than me. She isn't interested in having to be social with some guy we are only using for an extra dick. Is this common? Any suggestions on how to basically avoid interacting with him? We considered a gloryhole type concept or her blindfolded. But then again, I don't really want to know him either lol.

Second, I don't really care if his cock is big or small. We have tried all sizes of dildos given she has has limited experiences with different sized cocks. She cums easily on almost all of them and says the biggest thing that gets her off is a large head which mine is. With that said, I don't want a guy thinking I'm a cuckold. I'm a very alpha type and am pretty confident in knowing how to please my wife. Is there ever a situation where guys just are on equal terms or even the husband is the more dominant of the guys?

Third, we are both very very well known in our community and work public jobs. We do not want our bedroom fantasy play to interfere. What are some things we can do with that? I have heard about the "100 mile" rule to keep from running into people who might out us. Any suggestions?

We appreciate any feedback in advance!

Hello, 46m married to 43f. We have experimented with mfm fantasy play with dildos and played on camera with other men. I am not a cuckold at all and not bi. Athletic, tall guy, decent sized cock at 6.5 in but I really go crazy thinking of my wife being a slut and servicing myself and another man. We struggle with a couple things...

First, we really don't want to get to know someone. This is more her than me. She isn't interested in having to be social with some guy we are only using for an extra dick. Is this common? Any suggestions on how to basically avoid interacting with him? We considered a gloryhole type concept or her blindfolded. But then again, I don't really want to know him either lol.

Second, I don't really care if his cock is big or small. We have tried all sizes of dildos given she has has limited experiences with different sized cocks. She cums easily on almost all of them and says the biggest thing that gets her off is a large head which mine is. With that said, I don't want a guy thinking I'm a cuckold. I'm a very alpha type and am pretty confident in knowing how to please my wife. Is there ever a situation where guys just are on equal terms or even the husband is the more dominant of the guys?

Third, we are both very very well known in our community and work public jobs. We do not want our bedroom fantasy play to interfere. What are some things we can do with that? I have heard about the "100 mile" rule to keep from running into people who might out us. Any suggestions?

The moment your wife has sex with someone else you are a cuckold. Like it or not.

The moment your wife has sex with someone else you are a cuckold. Like it or not.
Nope ... you're not automatically a cuckold when your wife fucks with others. Swingers and Wifesharers fuck other guys too. Are they all cuckolds ??? NO. Cuckolding has a lot to do with Humiliating the hubby of the wife. That's the thing. 😉

Nope ... you're not automatically a cuckold when your wife fucks with others. Swingers and Wifesharers fuck other guys too. Are they all cuckolds ??? NO. Cuckolding has a lot to do with Humiliating the hubby of the wife. That's the thing. 😉
No sir, it does not. You are uninformed as to the definition of cuckold.
Two of many:
  • Miriam-Webster a man whose wife is unfaithful
  • Dictionary.com the husband of an unfaithful wife.

Reactions: nariah1957

We appreciate any feedback in advance! Dryer swingers club that's not near home.

Try a swinger's club that is not near home. Especially on the night where they allow single men.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Do you use the glory holes? I think that is what we are leaning to. Possibly even a private one in a hotel room
We did in the past, i'd have to look for the old photos of them, fun times indeed
that was at the one place where she used to dance at too
they dont have them around where we are now, but at least we have the ONLY remaining outdoor adult movie theater in the US
GREAT place too, and SO F'n cool to be part of, talk about nostalgia
only thing better would be taking our race car there as part of nostalgia, but the race fuel i use is non existent at the pumps, nor would i want to drive it through the dessert at temps outside right now

Reactions: Seohioguy
Mid 50s couple. We do this with a guy we know pretty regularly. He's younger, 33. We're both well known also, we keep this VERY private.
Long story on how it started, backyard BBQ, hot tub...just kinda happened. Weird, awkward as hell and over quick first times. Lots of guilt for her and me. Got better each time, took about 7-8 visits over a year to get into the whole thing.
He's the UPS guy at her office but they usually don't see each other at work, if so it's for just a second. That's how she knew him and invited him to that first bbq, many other people were there also.
We only see him for sex fun most always at our home, been to his place 3 times, too many to count at ours.
He visits 2, 3 sometimes 4 times a month. It's a fun, sexy, relaxing time for all of us. Lots of sex, if she's not getting fucked him and/or I are resting/recovering. He always goes 3 rounds, I go twice. He's done 4 times a few nights. He leaves then we go again after he gone. She's horny as hell for days after, lots of sex for us.
It's been great for out sex life.
I will say if you really do this be prepared to see a whole different side of her with another guy. Mine fucks our friend like crazy for a good 30 minutes till he unloads then does the same with me. It might seem like she's just too into it with him while she's enjoying the night.
Have fun.

First you sound awesome
.My wife and i firstvtslked sbout her goi g out snd enjoyi g some great adult play time..This wss one of the ways we started..,We decided on a hotel.withba upscale lounge she dressed up.verybextreme short skirt form.fitting top . Earrings extreme heels makeup etc. She went in first and picked a table for teo with high stools .I came in alittle later sst away but where i could ser if i was needed. It wasnt long begore she sysryed getting hit on. She was impressed eith one guy dancing and having a few drinks after a while i saw this were progressing. She textef me yo.meet her discreetly which we did she told me that she he asked about going to his room..I agreed she said I will text you in a hour.or so stay here. She texted me snd szid go on home i will.tect you in the morning to.pick me up...That helped us to.proceed into.the lifestyle thatvwss 5 yesrs ago ot had been very rewarding
.Feel.free to ask me anything You can PM.me as well Bob