**ADVICE PLEASE**

Elvira33

Female
Hello,

I am a 33yo woman, dating a 33yo man, we've been together for more than 3 years. Previously he got cheated on by his ex girlfriend which were living together for 6 years.

He got upset for what she did but something curious had happened and is that now he wants to see me having sexual with another man.

Is this possible after being cheated on? Or is it a way for him to "share" me with another man previously consented by him?

I don't mind doing it if is that what he wants, but don't want him nagging or jealousy rages because of it.

What do you think?

Reactions: Kinky2
Hi
Just my thoughts...
I'd be a little worried that it may be some kind of loyalty test...
Or maybe he does feel insecure about you cheating on him, and this is his way of giving you what I thinks you may want, but still bring in control.
I would be afraid that what he thinks he wants turns out to be the opposite , and he ends up thinking less of you.
Sorry if I sound a bit negative but I can't help thinking him being cheated on are his reasons behind this offer, and that would make things worse

i think this if you think he would like it....talk to him about it one time my wife thought i had been with another woman and as we had sex she became very excited....i want my wiffe to be with another man ...i think it stems from first wife who cheated on me....sick huh? lol talk to him and see if thats the case

Exactly! How could I know is his "new" fantasy or is just a loyalty test as you said. I know he would never admit because he knows I'll get angry by him comparing me with his ex and what she did to him.

It just, back in my head, before cheating on him he rather give me the opportunity to be with someone but controlled situation.

The thing is, right now I don't want to try another man, he is enough for me. Things could escalate from just a fantasy to a jealousy situation out of control.

Hi
Just my thoughts...
I'd be a little worried that it may be some kind of loyalty test...
Or maybe he does feel insecure about you cheating on him, and this is his way of giving you what I thinks you may want, but still bring in control.
I would be afraid that what he thinks he wants turns out to be the opposite , and he ends up thinking less of you.
Sorry if I sound a bit negative but I can't help thinking him being cheated on are his reasons behind this offer, and that would make things worse

if i were the guy to have sex with you...i would be respectful of situation and make sure you are both satisfied and happy you met me...in other words your relationship will simply just be hotter kinkier...also hqve him type out what and why he wants you to do and hqve him sign it....your set...sounds like if he is enough then you will just be doing it for him....but if you pretend to like it ill bet hell blow without touching his cock

Ask him about why he wants you to do this. Have an honest discussion, even if it means pushing him a little bit to tell you the absolute truth. You both want to be on the same page if it is to happen. Ask him if it's a real fantasy, or a loyalty test. Put it all on the table, honesty is the only way a relationship will last long term.

Reactions: xxxeee and Elvira33
I let my wife get fucked and I love it. I actually get her wet telling her how I want her to get fucked. I don't push her into anything she does not want to do, but when I start talking about the guy who is fucking her she always wants that dick. I love seeing him fuck her. I'm not into some of the things other are but to each his own, but I love watching her get that dick. Initially she thought it was a loyalty test but it was not I wanted to see her get fucked. I have videos of her getting fuck that I can't get enough of. Don't do anything you are uncomfortable with you must be true to yourself overall.

I let my wife get fucked and I love it. I actually get her wet telling her how I want her to get fucked. I don't push her into anything she does not want to do, but when I start talking about the guy who is fucking her she always wants that dick. I love seeing him fuck her. I'm not into some of the things other are but to each his own, but I love watching her get that dick. Initially she thought it was a loyalty test but it was not I wanted to see her get fucked. I have videos of her getting fuck that I can't get enough of. Don't do anything you are uncomfortable with you must be true to yourself overall.
show me your wife fucking in vid

Reactions: Househusband