Advisable to have a black baby?

Smallfly

Couple
Advisable to have a black baby? I got a friend who is into quite extreme cuckold. They both are Chinese. When they were working in the States, they started the cuckold stuff and he is really into humiliation. So after much discussion, they decided to go interacial. He said the black baby will give him the ultimate humiliation he craved for! They hooked up with several black guys and started to pick and choose.

They finally settled for one of them, with quite a thick cock. He offered his wife to him and even rented a place nearby, so that she could stay with him for one month. So basically they had sex everyday, trying hard to get her pregnant. And in the meantime, her husband was lock in a chastity cage and the key was held by her lover. So that there was no chance he could fuck his wife and contaminate her lover's sperm.

And for that one month, there will be no release for him. And if after one month, she is still not pregnant, they would extend till she got a fat belly. In the end, that black guy took his own sweet time to enjoy his wife. She was pregnant only after two months plus. In the end, his wife confessed to her husband that he did not always shoot it inside her.

He intentionally delayed it. She said he enjoyed coming on to her face, inside her mouth and even her asshole was not spare! He only cum inside her pussy once a week. He said his wife did not protest coz she was liking him, so she let him play.

Finally, their black baby was born. The biggest problem was, how to explain to both their parents when they went back visiting them! In china, it was very different. Most people would have stared at you and gossiped. It is really great humiliation over there. With people talking about his wife being unfaithful and play around.

So they hatched a plan and told everyone, it was real bad luck they she was raped!

It is very kinky for a white wife to have a black baby and humiliating for her husband i agree.

However should a child be born just because of a kink, my view is a definate NO.

As for coming up with that story thats rediculous, so the child may find out later he or she was a product of rape how will that affect them then???????

It is very kinky for a white wife to have a black baby and humiliating for her husband i agree.

However should a child be born just because of a kink, my view is a definate NO.

As for coming up with that story thats rediculous, so the child may find out later he or she was a product of rape how will that affect them then???????
Thanks for your advice

My wife and I have three beautiful kids from her lovers over the years. Two are mixed and one white and they are the lights in our family. We know and stay in contact with each of their fathers we see them on occasion. Each one we had a long and steady loving relationship with and still do. I know my wife and her current boyfriend are considering having one and our girls support it 100%. But my wife is over 40 now and it's getting risky. Right now, the family is in a wait and see.

My wife and I have three beautiful kids from her lovers over the years. Two are mixed and one white and they are the lights in our family. We know and stay in contact with each of their fathers we see them on occasion. Each one we had a long and steady loving relationship with and still do. I know my wife and her current boyfriend are considering having one and our girls support it 100%. But my wife is over 40 now and it's getting risky. Right now, the family is in a wait and see.
My wife in her 40s only had bareback sex with other men. We would have liked her to be pregnant, and the child's first name would have been the same as her father's. Unfortunately it didn't work, it was probably already too late. And she now it's too old, even though we really wanted it.

39332063-1.jpg

Advisable to have a black baby? I got a friend who is into quite extreme cuckold. They both are Chinese. When they were working in the States, they started the cuckold stuff and he is really into humiliation. So after much discussion, they decided to go interacial. He said the black baby will give him the ultimate humiliation he craved for! They hooked up with several black guys and started to pick and choose.

They finally settled for one of them, with quite a thick cock. He offered his wife to him and even rented a place nearby, so that she could stay with him for one month. So basically they had sex everyday, trying hard to get her pregnant. And in the meantime, her husband was lock in a chastity cage and the key was held by her lover. So that there was no chance he could fuck his wife and contaminate her lover's sperm.

And for that one month, there will be no release for him. And if after one month, she is still not pregnant, they would extend till she got a fat belly. In the end, that black guy took his own sweet time to enjoy his wife. She was pregnant only after two months plus. In the end, his wife confessed to her husband that he did not always shoot it inside her.

He intentionally delayed it. She said he enjoyed coming on to her face, inside her mouth and even her asshole was not spare! He only cum inside her pussy once a week. He said his wife did not protest coz she was liking him, so she let him play.

Finally, their black baby was born. The biggest problem was, how to explain to both their parents when they went back visiting them! In china, it was very different. Most people would have stared at you and gossiped. It is really great humiliation over there. With people talking about his wife being unfaithful and play around.

So they hatched a plan and told everyone, it was real bad luck they she was raped!
Sorry i dimt believe in a wonan.havi g someone else baby period there is too many proble.s that van aroze especially if tbe guy is not around you have a child your responsible for 18 years if the child needsmeci al.tgat only tbe father can provide it not fair to the child and the two of you have to take cate of thzt child a d what if your relationship sufffers. DINT DO IT

• Love
Reactions: coastalkid