Age differences?

Infact, age is the choice only, but it has not much impact on play. Even younger guys are not giving satisfaction where as a 55 years plus old can give the best.
It's your choice only
Well that's not entirely true is it unless we are living in the land of wishful thinking!
While there are certainly guys who are a better fuck at 55 than other guys who are very much younger that doesn't mean that age doesn't have any effect on performance. You are not comparing like with like. Some guys are just better lovers than others for a variety of reasons.
My hubby is 66 and still fucks me well but he'd admit himself that he doesn't have the same stamina he had 20 years ago or the ability to repeat as often as he could. But hes still a better fuck than some younger guys I've had.
So of course age makes a difference. If it didn't we'd have 70 year olds competing in the 100m!
But experience, skill and fitness (not to mention cock size) all make a difference too!

Well that's not entirely true is it unless we are living in the land of wishful thinking!
While there are certainly guys who are a better fuck at 55 than other guys who are very much younger that doesn't mean that age doesn't have any effect on performance. You are not comparing like with like. Some guys are just better lovers than others for a variety of reasons.
My hubby is 66 and still fucks me well but he'd admit himself that he doesn't have the same stamina he had 20 years ago or the ability to repeat as often as he could. But hes still a better fuck than some younger guys I've had.
So of course age makes a difference. If it didn't we'd have 70 year olds competing in the 100m!
But experience, skill and fitness (not to mention cock size) all make a difference too!
It's true! Young can give better sense in romance and love but couldn't perform better as the elder experienced can do. Old is gold always. Your hubby at 66 fucking nicely but stamina goes down according to his age. He could take care for enhancement of power, that will give equivalent result as it was before 35 years. It will help to develop the power in all angles ( both physical and stamina). It's good enjoyment. I prefer only old matured cuckolcouple.

My 33 partner is used only by older. 61y in this photo
It's a nice one. You see age is not a matter but the ability/ potential always matter for sex.
Sex is not mean only to fuck but foreplay also most important for best sexual pleasure.
The old matured has gathered a lot of experiences and know how to give best for her satisfaction. So Old is Gold. She has taken a beautiful decision after some experience.
It's great 👍

• Love
Reactions: cer3al82