Ali would like to do a poll to find out what photo to show next.

What picture would you like to see next?

• Clothed.

• Lingerie or underwear.

• Completely naked.

Results are only viewable after voting.
She could do, maybe in time she will do. However not on demand. she and I don’t have any interest in getting verified on this forum, it’s not that deep for us. We don’t make this site our life. It’s an slight interest. I get what your implying. If you don’t think there’s authenticity to us as a couple. Then don’t react to our photo
Well the votes are in. 3.6% said clothed, 21.4% opted for lingerie and underwear but the majority vote was for 75% for Completely naked. So as promised. Baby girl, completely naked. View attachment 537619
She is such a godess... just finished wanking

• Love
Reactions: LetstalkaboutMYGIRL
Well if it's not my hot, Irish boy toy with his slutty girlfriend again! Are you trying to coax more cum out of my husband's cock for that little slut again??

Well, if you want the cum in her pussy we're going to need to see her just like that but lying on her back with her pussy open! Maybe I'll even lick her pussy in tribute for you this time. You already know that Mr HW isn't afraid to give her that cum and mess up our computer screen again. Does she want it? How bad does she want it?

I want to see those pretty lips and mouth and that tongue sticking out right where I can feel it on my pussy. I KNOW she wants to lick my sweet little pussy again, doesn't she? Just go ahead and admit it, I've turned her into a sweet little bi hottie!

By the way, YOU still owe me your cock and cum inside my pussy! Don't think I'm going to let you forget about that. You can feel free to tribute any of my pics you want as can your sweetie. Maybe it will motivate more members to play along. I WILL be cumming to Ireland and I WILL be joining you when I get there. That's not an empty promise either. The two of you had better have that worked out by the time I get there because I'm NOT taking NO for an answer.

Oh, here, I told him he had to help motivate you a little bit so enjoy the tribute from Mr HW. Hopefully we can get the requested poses and both of us will use your girl again.

Bye from the USA for now

Mrs Hotwife

20210518_152610.jpg

I KNOW she'll like sucking his cock too!

20210518_152628.jpg

Well if it's not my hot, Irish boy toy with his slutty girlfriend again! Are you trying to coax more cum out of my husband's cock for that little slut again??

Well, if you want the cum in her pussy we're going to need to see her just like that but lying on her back with her pussy open! Maybe I'll even lick her pussy in tribute for you this time. You already know that Mr HW isn't afraid to give her that cum and mess up our computer screen again. Does she want it? How bad does she want it?

I want to see those pretty lips and mouth and that tongue sticking out right where I can feel it on my pussy. I KNOW she wants to lick my sweet little pussy again, doesn't she? Just go ahead and admit it, I've turned her into a sweet little bi hottie!

By the way, YOU still owe me your cock and cum inside my pussy! Don't think I'm going to let you forget about that. You can feel free to tribute any of my pics you want as can your sweetie. Maybe it will motivate more members to play along. I WILL be cumming to Ireland and I WILL be joining you when I get there. That's not an empty promise either. The two of you had better have that worked out by the time I get there because I'm NOT taking NO for an answer.

Oh, here, I told him he had to help motivate you a little bit so enjoy the tribute from Mr HW. Hopefully we can get the requested poses and both of us will use your girl again.

Bye from the USA for now

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 537674

I KNOW she'll like sucking his cock too!

View attachment 537675
Fuck this is incredible 🤤😍

Reactions: goodhubby