Almost there …. Just need little push

We are happily married for over 20 years
my wife is very sexy
we both love sex and have had a busy sexual life so far
we are private discreet peopke
after much discussing * for some time now it looks like she is ready to cuckold me
there are only two things we keep talking about and are not sure yet

1. how to select her first bull? Stranger or a known person

2. she is worried if this will in any way damage our perfect marriage. She is not sure how I will feel on the day though I enjoy fantasising. She also asks what if she gets into habit of this and loves other men and wants it more and more

any thoughts? Suggestions? Please feel free to direct message as well

My wife has picked them all. She needs a connection to sleep with them.

My wife and I actually got closer after I became a cuck. My feelings were all over the place, but I remembered that I asked for this. My wife definitely got into the habit of cuckolding me. She has 3 boyfriends at the moment and I have heard her she she loves them. She loves me too. She is enjoying herself, I am enjoying myself. We are glad we are on the journey.

My wife has voiced the same questions and a few others as well. If you are trying to stay discreet, then a stranger is the better of the two oppurtunities. Having a friend involved could complicate things later. Plus its likely she will enjoy the experiences to a point where she will be like a child in a candy store. Like so many say here, its critical that your marriage is rock solid and you both communicate extremely well together. Its important that you two communicate throughout the experience and that you in particular, keep her grounded as to your marriage being the focal point of both of your relationship. If you dont things could very well get out of control and damage your relationship. I dont mean to be too direct but I speak from experience with my ex.

My wife has voiced the same questions and a few others as well. If you are trying to stay discreet, then a stranger is the better of the two oppurtunities. Having a friend involved could complicate things later. Plus its likely she will enjoy the experiences to a point where she will be like a child in a candy store. Like so many say here, its critical that your marriage is rock solid and you both communicate extremely well together. Its important that you two communicate throughout the experience and that you in particular, keep her grounded as to your marriage being the focal point of both of your relationship. If you dont things could very well get out of control and damage your relationship. I dont mean to be too direct but I speak from experience with my ex.
Absolutely communication is key.
This should be fun for ALL.

You are not being direct, you are being very helpful and I like that

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
We are happily married for over 20 years
my wife is very sexy
we both love sex and have had a busy sexual life so far
we are private discreet peopke
after much discussing * for some time now it looks like she is ready to cuckold me
there are only two things we keep talking about and are not sure yet

1. how to select her first bull? Stranger or a known person

2. she is worried if this will in any way damage our perfect marriage. She is not sure how I will feel on the day though I enjoy fantasising. She also asks what if she gets into habit of this and loves other men and wants it more and more

any thoughts? Suggestions? Please feel free to direct message as well
Total.open communication is a must to being with ..You both need to let each other know what you both wznt my wife has been a hotwife for 5 years ..please feel free to ask me anything. TAKE her out dressed up. Go.out to dinner dancing etc If she seems lime she wants a giy to ask.her to dance tell.her so go to.the bathroom and be gone a while wztch from.a distance after she returns to the table discuss how you feel.about het dancing with a guy preferably a slow dance and then discuss any future plans. .Feel free to ask me anything. Bob

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c