Alpha Friend Strikes Again: Trip To Venice Italy Part II

So the next night, I showed up to Ristorante. The woman, who I had just realized I forgot to get the name of, kept me waiting a about ten minutes longer than we had planned (I think it was supposed to be at like 6:00 pm). She arrived in an outfit similar to a black version of the gray jacket and tight-shirt shown below, probably in order to avoid giving me too much skin. Nonetheless, she looked so killer!
195901She sat down, I greeted her and she acknowledged me back in an aloof way. I apologized for not getting her name the night before and asked her what it was. She replied that it was Adelaisa Mencini (pronounced a-dell-ay-shuh). Didn't sound particularly Italian but was very beautiful. From there, the date went so-so. I was my awkward self and often forced conversation which she couldn't understand. That which she did understand, she wasn't very interested in. I could tell by her gestures and unwillingness to fully engage me that she had a no-nonsense, femdom personality. She never removed her sunglasses, which even though it was insulting, she still looked so hot with them on. By the time an hour had passed, she asked me if I was going to pay for her to get dessert as well. Though she didn't even make the effort to fake a polite smile, I obliged. Before we parted ways for the night, I was about to ask her if she wanted to come back to the hotel where I was staying but I pussed out last second. We parted ways. I was half grateful for the chance, half disappointed I failed to seal the deal.

Wednesday of the next week came. The football team planned to attend these large but finer party events. Not club-like partying but more like dress nice dinner parties in massive venues. I accompanied the team and to my pleasant surprise, Adelaisa was there. She looked really good.
195905She was wearing a black dress a little bit more glossy than this one similar in that the majority of her stomach and breasts were visible. I was taken back and greatly aroused by how tan her voluptuous, all-natural titties were (if you read my first story you know how much I enjoy big, tan titties). I decided to approach her on the same rationale that prompted me to ask her out on a date. I tapped on her shoulder and said her name. Talking to someone with a glass in her hand, she turns around only to give me a frown on disappointment. It lowered my confidence but I wasn't giving up. I struck up a conversation starting with how she thought our date on Saturday went. She beat around the bush and remained disengaged as in our previous interactions, looking past me searching for something or someone more interesting in the distance.
195907I sputtered and spoke fast nervous questions of small talk while she continued to avoid eye contact until I saw a sudden flare of amazement and interest in her large beautiful eyes. I turned around to see JT approaching with the look that gave his intentions away immediately.
195910Waves of angst and intimidation rushed over me. I rotate in place watching JT get close to Adelaisa, ... he introduces himself and asks her name. Of course, she is visibly intrigued and turned on by the mere sight of my friend JT. He mentioned that he was a football player in Venice for the team's trip. She pointed at me and asked, "Like him?" JT with a look hilarity and disbelief, says "Hell no. Look at me," Pointing at his body, "Now look at him...Does he look like a football player." Adelaisa and the petite woman she was talking to before point at me and laugh with JT giving the same smile as the similar looking man in the picture above. My humiliation in this instance made me angsty and but also gave me a hard-on. Me being exposed as a pathetic liar, I uncomfortably watched as JT continued to charm her while I helplessly stood next to them, not once entering back into conversation with them or even catching Adelaisa's slightest attention.
I knew the process had more than likely already begun. My manhood took a severe beating as I watched my blond-haired, blue-eyed, football player, Alpha Male friend sweep this unattainable Italian Babe with her oceanic black hair, smoky dark eyes, arched eyebrows, plump lips, and hourglass figure - right off her feet. All three of us, including Adelaisa's acquaintance, stood there for like 2 hours and 45, me watching them talk. I had no idea how JT always made women laugh like he does though. People say it's just because I'm jealous of him (which makes me angry), but I always felt like he said stupid corny shit. Anyways, even though JT and went back to the hotel alone with the rest of the team, I felt awfully defeated. Worse, Adelaisa and two of her photographer friends were going to the same event as the team, JT and I the next two nights.
I definitely knew what JT had in store for me.

Attachments

• AB GIF 21.png.jpg
    AB GIF 21.png.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 0
  • AB GIF 20.png.jpg
    AB GIF 20.png.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Trent Friday the 13th 2009 7.jpg
    Trent Friday the 13th 2009 7.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: