Am i about to be a cuck?

Hi there, i found out recently that my Wife had been spending one-on-one time (hiking) with a younger guy, for the past year, or so.
She tells me it’s innocent and they are just close friends, but She refers to him as a “kindred spirit” and that they share intimate details about their past and has expressed an interest in doing day-trips and going camping with him this summer.

when we talk about things, i find myself mad and frustrated about it, yet my heart is pounding and i feel humiliated, jealous and so turned-in when She talks about him. She says She feels totally connected with him spiritually and that She loves spending time with him.
Anyway, i’m not sure where to go with things, and what to do about it, or, if i even CAN do anything about it.
Some advice, and guidance, from those more experienced than i would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for reading my post! 🙂
It does sound like she’s about to be serviced by a younger man, you can’t really stop it from happening, maybe already happened, either way she has let you know she had a male friend, and you have let that be the norm for her, he knows you must have thought of

Hi there, i found out recently that my Wife had been spending one-on-one time (hiking) with a younger guy, for the past year, or so.
She tells me it’s innocent and they are just close friends, but She refers to him as a “kindred spirit” and that they share intimate details about their past and has expressed an interest in doing day-trips and going camping with him this summer.

when we talk about things, i find myself mad and frustrated about it, yet my heart is pounding and i feel humiliated, jealous and so turned-in when She talks about him. She says She feels totally connected with him spiritually and that She loves spending time with him.
Anyway, i’m not sure where to go with things, and what to do about it, or, if i even CAN do anything about it.
Some advice, and guidance, from those more experienced than i would be greatly appreciated.
She has told me that She has not engaged sexually with Him, not even kissing, and i believe Her as She’s always been up-front and honest with me. She’s always said, “Why would I lie?” She’s the Dominant one in the relationship and has no reason to lie since She knows i am totally devoted to Her, no matter what.
Your inc
@manotick, if Your wife spends a lot of time with Her male friend, doesn’t that significantly reduce your time with Her?
your encouraging her

My wife might be close to same situation

She is fucking him !

Reactions: Pampix and sterling