Am i about to be a cuck?

gloveguy

Male
Hi there, i found out recently that my Wife had been spending one-on-one time (hiking) with a younger guy, for the past year, or so.
She tells me it’s innocent and they are just close friends, but She refers to him as a “kindred spirit” and that they share intimate details about their past and has expressed an interest in doing day-trips and going camping with him this summer.

when we talk about things, i find myself mad and frustrated about it, yet my heart is pounding and i feel humiliated, jealous and so turned-in when She talks about him. She says She feels totally connected with him spiritually and that She loves spending time with him.
Anyway, i’m not sure where to go with things, and what to do about it, or, if i even CAN do anything about it.
Some advice, and guidance, from those more experienced than i would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for reading my post! 🙂

If it's your fantasy that is your wife with other guy so why u feel jealous or irritating. If u feel jealous or irritating you can keep finding other single female cuckqeen for ur entertainment. And enjoy every moment of life

Speaking from a ladies point of view you need to be totally upfront about your feelings with her. Are the two of you very secure in your love for each other? Do you fantasize about her having sex with another guy? So many questions about your situation. It's excellent that she does talk to you about him.

Bobbers, thanks for the reply.
i think the thing i need to do is fully embrace my submissive self and be who i truly am.
i think the reason i sometimes feels upset about things is that it feels like She keeps things from me. In times when i feel frustrated with Her seeing him, i think instead of letting my frustration manifest as anger, it would be more productive for me to let me hurt feelings come through and show my vulnerable self to Her.
Since She is naturally Dominant, and i submissive, the natural sides of our personalities could mesh as they should.
owned to be fully submissive to allow my Goddess to flourish and be spoiled as She should be.
Am i making sense?

• Love
Reactions: naturalcucky
She has told me that She has not engaged sexually with Him, not even kissing, and i believe Her as She’s always been up-front and honest with me. She’s always said, “Why would I lie?” She’s the Dominant one in the relationship and has no reason to lie since She knows i am totally devoted to Her, no matter what.

@verkitwme, they see each other approx. once per week for a hike.
Does Her spending time with another guy, one-on-one, make me a cuck?
She says their relationship is an “innocent, close friends” relationship. She has always been honest with me.

i would never demand that She stop seeing Him as i would want that to come organically. Not sure it have any power to stop things, anyway, at this point.

He might really be her "kindred spirit". My wife has a friend like that. They were co-workers for many years and have enjoyed a lot of time together...regular breakfasts at restaurants, visiting art festivals, zoos, and other cultural events, and they both enjoy fishing and spend a day at the lake. She really likes him but has said that she would not have sex with him only because that would change the dynamics of the relationship and actually spoil it for her....she just enjoys his company and his ideas and that they can enjoy their hobbies and other things together....She has a boyfriend she has hot hot sex with regularly....she also needs other things in her life. Maybe this is your wife's situation...as others have said, you need to have a good talk with her outside of bed to explore her relationship with her friend.

@manotick, great point! She has said similar things to me, actually.
Not sure if it’s my immaturity showing, but i think this sort of relationship is more dangerous than a sexual one. Her deep spiritual and emotional bond with Him is very intimidating to me.
i guess my insecurities are showing greatly.

Reactions: hotwifelexi
Every man gets jealous and insecure when his wife has an attachment to another man (just as in reverse for the wife). The question that really needs to be asked: Do you want to be be cuck? Does the idea excite you? Do you want your wife to sleep with other men? If the answer is yes, then get used to the idea of a lifetime of jealousy, humiliation, anxiety and insecurity. But also a life time of unbelievable mental and physical pleasure. At heart, cucks are masochists....yup we are part of the BDSM crowd....submissive masochists at that as your wife will control your sex life from now on to the point she might not even let you enter her anymore...she saves her pussy for her lovers....that happened to me and many others who visit this site.....if you are not prepared for this and you are worried for you marriage because of "kindred spirits", they you need to have a good heart to heart with your wife to find out where your marriage is really at.

@manotick, all very good points.
Being a cuck has always been a fantasy of mine, and with it seeming more realistic, at times, the emotional rollercoaster is super intense already!