Am i about to be a cuck?

i see. Part of my problem is i have to re-establish a social life outside of my marriage. Either that of delve even deeper into my domestic servitude to/for my Wife.

Reactions: naturalcucky
Don't every let your marriage become the total focus of your life....you will get sick of being with each other....you both have to have a life outside of your marriage so you can both grow together and also bring new ideas and interests into the marriage.....sometimes it involves having friends of both of you and sometimes it involves friends that are unique to both of you.. Did you have girlfriends at high school and/or college? Did she have boyfriends? You don't just suddenly end your social environment and your love of other people just because you get married...Hell that is going to prison....what you want is a full life of marriage and friends (male and female)...and if you are good submissive cuckold you want your wife to be getting some good sex along the way too :)

Today is Valentine's Day...for the past several years I always book a hotel with a nice restaurant for my wife and her lover to stay at so they can celebrate Valentine's properly...and there is always a bottle of champagne waiting for them in the room. I also buy my wife a sexy outfit with nylons that I will likely never see. I love being a cuckold.:D

Your points are well taken.
Admittedly, i've had so struggles the past few years, and i'm still trying to get in track.
It was in these years of struggle that my Wife found this other man and they started hanging out, and getting close. She says there's nothing sexual and i believe Her, but, in some ways it feels imminent. Not sure, though. It could just be my insecurities talking.
When i do think of living in servitude, waves of submissive arousal wash over me. Its oddly comforting in a painful way. Not sure if this makes sense.

Reactions: werekinky2
Have you met this fellow? Have you seen them interact? Just by watching their interactions you can tell if there is something more than just being friends. Because they can't hide those emotional feelings if they are together. If you haven't met him, ask to see him. You could invite him for dinner or meet at a restaurant or some other outing. My wife can't hide her feelings for guys she likes and often, without thinking, will say something about how she finds him attractive in some way. Guys who are just friends are just that and she's doesn't show the same emotional attachment.

Reactions: Rigel and gloveguy
I never intended to "out" my real life job, but I'm a psychologist and I have to say tread lightly here. You'll get many fantasy-based comments here and while I don't want to inject any potential issues into this, it sounds like this could become an emotional rather than physical affair for her. Friendships outside of marriage are good and important to a person's emotional well being, but don't take this as an invitation to force your fantasies into a situation that could push it down a road you don't want.

@Orlandocuckold, thanks for the reply.
May i please ask you to expand on the "emotional affair" dynamic you're speaking of?
Also, is there something specific in my answers that caused you to broach the subject of emotional affairs?
Coincidentally, inhale read quite a few reputable articles on emotional affairs and feel my Wife's relationship may be just that.
Thanks, again, for your time, and opinions.

@manotMan, i've met Him, but She hasn't introduced us.
We met one evening when She was at a yoga class and He stopped by our house, thinking She was home. He had made Her some homemade Italian food and was dropping it off for Her. It was a kind of weird, surreal, sexy, hot experience, actually, Lola!

You said earlier that you think your wife is keeping things from you. Is it just about this guy or other things? A good cuck marriage requires total honesty, openness, and agreed upon rules. If you do not have that in your marriage then you need to address it. For if one partner has mistrust about the other, then that is going to create barriers in the relationship that can last a lifetime. So I guess you have to come to terms with what exactly is causing you anxiety and having a heart to heart with your wife to see where things are going..

Reactions: hotwifelexi
@manotick, She's sometimes evasive about things to do with Her relationship with Him, nothing else. There's a definite pattern there, at times.
i have asked Her about this directly and she says She feels She doesn't want to upset me when She's going to meet with Him. However, when She gives me seductive notice to Her imminent rendezvous with Him, i find it highly erotic and then we share the details of their time together. We're working through the communication thing right now.

@Kev627, thanks for the input. That's why we're working through the communication of their relationship.
i get the impression that She feels infringed upon if She feels the need to keep me informed, but, i2just want us to share UN the experience. We're very much in love and i can't see us coming to a meeting of the minds on this.

@Kev627, thanks for the input. That's why we're working through the communication of their relationship.
i get the impression that She feels infringed upon if She feels the need to keep me informed, but, i2just want us to share UN the experience. We're very much in love and i can't see us coming to a meeting of the minds on this.
Oops.... The last sentence should say, “... i can’t see us NOT coming to a meeting of the minds on this.”

Update:

Hi there,

my Wife and i talked last night, and She’s admitted to having intimate feelings for the other Man and reassured me that, even though they haven’t had sex, or even kissed or held hands, She does walk arm-in-arm with Him during some of their hiking excursions and they have discussed some fairly risquè sexual topics like where they lost their virginity, sexual partners, etc.

She also said they were planning a photos and movie night where they would share photos from their childhoods and watch a movie together. She also did say She was open to cuddling with Him.

Another topic that came up was that they plan on doing longer day trips together to hike trails that they haven’t done yet. She also said they plan to go camping this summer together. She hasn’t elaborated in this too much, yet.

After She Dominantly took me through what She wants me to know, for now, we had an intense session where She forcefully demanded, and received, oral sex from me. It was very passionate and intimidating for me, as there is still a lot of unknown, but She is being very Dominantly supportive and passionate towards me, so, that’s positive, for sure. 🙂

Sounds like you like being the submissive cuck......you might find this interesting...the different types of cucks

SPAMaussiesextherapy.com/types-of-cuckolds/

you might want to suggest her putting you in a cock cage and see how she reacts to that....if she is dominant, she will love the idea :D

Good to see another Canuck online

@manotick, Yes, i’ve always been submissive, especially with my Wife. When we first met, i was struck by Her confident, Dominant demeanour instantly. i’ll try suggesting the cock cage. I’ve thought about that, but haven’t asked Her, yet.
i’ll check out the link, too!
Any other suggestions, etc?

Any suggestions on kick-starting my social life would be appreciated, too.
Over the past few years, i’ve had a hard time adapting to being an empty-nester as i put a lot of time and energy into child-rearing. Also, my best friend passed away and i had a degenerative hip condition that took a few years to sort out, culminating in a full replacement.
Now i’m almost good as new, but my social life, that had deteriorated over the past 5 years needs a jump-start! 🙂

I know how you feel, what’s going on inside of you. I love being cuckold. It’s a wonderful feeling when my wife instructs me to leave home because her lover is coming. I dream all the time that my wife is just being fucked wildly. Then my phone rings and he says to me, "The next one may come!" And I run home and see the foreign sperm flow out of her pussy as she spreads her thighs. I happily clean her sperm pussy and asshole. I'm glad we had a life like this. I no longer want she to be loyal to me! The greatest devotion and humiliation is cleaning the cream pie. If your wife doesn’t take a shower, make her feel like you want to do it! If she wants to, give it his all. Nothing feels more wonderful than cleaning your wife’s pussy and swallowing foreign sperm while she looks you and encourages.

32674403.jpg32714551.jpg32768475.jpg32944617.jpg42433471.jpgCreampie_my_hotwife111.jpg

Reactions: zuzanita and Rigel