Am i about to be a cuck?

Cuckolding is not a master-slave relationship. It is about a couple that have shared desires...she wants to get fucked by another man and you want her to get well fucked by that man but from time to time you long to be there to enjoy the pain and pleasure that you derive from watching or hearing another man taking possession of your wife's beautiful body. So there should be rules agreed to between you and your wife before you go down this road. Because without rules she can change the marriage overnight where you are reduced to just someone to pay the bills and shovel the snow and do the heavy lifting while another man or men enjoy her boundless pleasures. Be sure you want this before you go down that road. Because one day she might decide to take off with her lover. You cannot control people falling in love. There is being a cuckold in an open fun sexually charged relationship. And there is being taken for a sucker. Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Last edited:
Cuckolding is not a master-slave relationship. It is about couple that have shared desires...she wants to get fucked by another man and you want her to get fucked by that man but from time to time you long to be there to enjoy the pain and pleasure that you derive from watching or hearing another man taking possession of your wife's beautiful body. So there should be rules agreed to between you and your before you go down this road. Because without rules she can change the marriage overnight where you are just someone to pay the bills and shovel the snow and do the heavy lifting while another man or men enjoy her pleasures. Be sure you want this before you go down that road. Because one day she might decide to take off with her lover. You cannot control people falling in love. There is being a cuckold in an open fun relationship. And their is being taken for a sucker. Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.
Great advice. I’ve read some of your other thread posts and you are very well-spoken and articulate.

In our case, the fact that She is my Dominant has always been our main relationship dynamic, and all i know at, this point, is my Wife’s happiness and pleasure are my highest priority and when She shares Her joy after spending time with Him, it makes me happy, deep inside, to see the genuine happiness in Her face, and hear it in Her voice. Her excitement excites me.

Thanks for taking the time, again, to share your viewpoint.

Yesterday, during another “discovery chat” my Wife revealed to me that Her and Her male “friend” can share absolutely anything with each other.
Apparently, during one of their hikes, He asked Her if She had been through menopause yet. 🤔
When asked why He asked that to Her, She said She didn’t ask, and didn’t know.
i know where my mind went when She told me that, but, does anyone else have any thoughts on this?
Does anyone have any thoughts on why He would ask my Wife if She has been through menopause yet?

I wish you both well and I hope it works out successfully for both of you...and you get to enjoy that very unique feeling of knowing you are a true cuckold. Because once she has had another cock inside when she is married to you, she will never be satisfied with just that one. :D

Reactions: gloveguy
Asking any woman, nonetheless married, if she has been through menopause is a very unusual question that, in my mind, can only have a sexual intent. A lot of young men enjoy having sex with women 55+ because there is no chance of a pregnancy. Why else would a man want to know this information?

Asking any woman, nonetheless married, if she has been through menopause is a very unusual question that, in my mind, can only have a sexual intent. A lot of young men enjoy having sex with women 55+ because there is no chance of a pregnancy. Why else would a man want to know this information?
This was my thought process as well. When She told me about this exchange, while they were hiking, She apparently turned to Him and said, “Well, that’s a very personal question!, but, I’ll answer it anyway.” She then told me She outlined, with great detail, that She is perimenopausal, and the current patterns, etc, of Her periods.

Another thing She has shared with me is that She has told Him that She lost Her virginity in the forest as a young girl. Since this is the same environment where they spend most of their time together, it makes me wonder if they do end up taking things to the next level, and making me a true cuck, will it be this spring, when the weather warms up, in the forest on one of their hikes?

Just out of curiosity, does your wife know what a cuckold is and and feels and desires? Has she read this website or Our Hotwives or Wifelover's or similar websites? Has she watched any cuckold videos on the Net? The reason I ask is because a wife who understands cuckolding, hotwifing, swinging, and polyamory is often quite willing to go along with these new sexual adventures, knowing that her husband is fully on board. She may also be less reluctant to keep her lover hidden in a closet and bring him into your marriage.

I wish you both well and I hope it works out successfully for both of you...and you get to enjoy that very unique feeling of knowing you are a true cuckold. Because once she has had another cock inside when she
Yes, we have discussed things in detail and She does know
Just out of curiosity, does your wife know what a cuckold is and and feels and desires? Has she read this website or Our Hotwives or Wifelover's or similar websites? Has she watched any cuckold videos on the Net? The reason I ask is because a wife who understands cuckolding, hotwifing, swinging, and polyamory is often quite willing to go along with these new sexual adventures, knowing that her husband is fully on board. She may also be less reluctant to keep her lover hidden in a closet and bring him into your marriage.
Yes, we have talked quite extensively in the topic.

Being on the perceived cusp of cuckold-hood feels like when you’re dating a new person and the sexual tension is building before the first kiss has been shared. The feelings of butterflies due to the unknown is palpable. It’s very intense! ❤️

This weekend, my Wife shared with me that She’s grateful that i’ve “stood-down” on Her relationship with Her “friend.”
She said, “I deserve this and need Him in my life.”
This was a very powerful statement for me to hear Her make.
Jealousy, intimidation, envy and deep, profound arousal all stirred deep within me. It was all i could do to contain myself, but i managed to do so. 💕

Hi there, i found out recently that my Wife had been spending one-on-one time (hiking) with a younger guy, for the past year, or so.
She tells me it’s innocent and they are just close friends, but She refers to him as a “kindred spirit” and that they share intimate details about their past and has expressed an interest in doing day-trips and going camping with him this summer.

when we talk about things, i find myself mad and frustrated about it, yet my heart is pounding and i feel humiliated, jealous and so turned-in when She talks about him. She says She feels totally connected with him spiritually and that She loves spending time with him.
Anyway, i’m not sure where to go with things, and what to do about it, or, if i even CAN do anything about it.
Some advice, and guidance, from those more experienced than i would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for reading my post! 🙂
She is almost certainly already fucking him - just hasn't told you about it yet.

Reactions: Pampix
Thank you for reading my thread and your reply.
She insists She hasn’t even kissed Him, though.
We’ve been together a long time and i do trust her.
Why would She lie about this if She knows i’m open to Her seeing Him?
Any opinions, viewpoints and suggestions are very much welcome and appreciated.

Thank you for reading my thread and your reply.
She insists She hasn’t even kissed Him, though.
We’ve been together a long time and i do trust her.
Why would She lie about this if She knows i’m open to Her seeing Him?
Any opinions, viewpoints and suggestions are very much welcome and appreciated.
Odds are she's kissed him, and much more. In my experience this is a complicated situation - surface-level, and sub-surface things including emotional and physical attraction, shared intimacy, power, and control are all involved

It could be that the "lie" pre-dates your openness to her seeing him. It may be hard for her to turn-back, reverse course because it would be openly breaking your trust, and she'd have to admit being caught in a lie.

Control, and power are other factors - she may, for her own reasons, want to deprive you of the knowledge that there's a physical component in their relationship. By not disclosing it, she maintains some power and control in your relationship - being open to her seeing this other man is something she can actually leverage in the power balance.

Insecurity may be a factor - she might believe that your openness to this could be used as "license" for you to be with another woman.

Odds are she's kissed him, and much more. In my experience this is a complicated situation - surface-level, and sub-surface things including emotional and physical attraction, shared intimacy, power, and control are all involved

It could be that the "lie" pre-dates your openness to her seeing him. It may be hard for her to turn-back, reverse course because it would be openly breaking your trust, and she'd have to admit being caught in a lie.

Control, and power are other factors - she may, for her own reasons, want to deprive you of the knowledge that there's a physical component in their relationship. By not disclosing it, she maintains some power and control in your relationship - being open to her seeing this other man is something she can actually leverage in the power balance.

Insecurity may be a factor - she might believe that your openness to this could be used as "license" for you to be with another woman.
Wow, what a well-written and well thought-out synopsis of your thoughts in the matter.
i have to admit, wile reading your reply, not once, but three times, my heart was fluttering all three times, each time more powerful than the last, and my submissive-self took hold in a profound way! ❤️

i have noticed that since things are more out in the “open,” She has been much more playful and sexual toward me.

i still find it hard to believe that She’s lying to me, though.

Last edited:
You could suggest that she tell her friend that you suggested a fantasy about how she has another man, and see how he responds. I cannot see how that would not lead to something. Also, if she is dominant then I am surprised nothing has happened. I think I agree that there is more to the story that she is telling but perhaps not. If she knows you are OK with it, then I would think she would open up and admit it happened.

Either way, keen to get updates.