Am i about to be a cuck?

Update!:
Okay, as i write this, my wife is lying next to me in bed after my pleasuring Her before She drifted off to sleep. 🙂

Beforehand, be had a very open talk about Her secrecy with regards to seeing Her “friend.” The discussion was very revealing and positive.

She shared with me that She, indeed, has a significant crush on Him and She says they do have a “BIG connection.” She also said She’s willing to be open and transparent about their dates and time spent together, moving forward.

She shared with me that when they exchanged Christmas gifts, they were alone together at His place, and, even though nothing happened (i do believe Her) that there was definitely was a time when He looked at Her and She sensed that He wanted to kiss Her. She said it was “exciting” but no kiss was had. Interesting, for sure.

Lastly, She said that She had been thinking of inviting Him over to our place to make Her dinner (after all, He is a chef), and during our talk tonight, it seems like She may follow through with that, but we’ll see if She actually follows through with it. 🤔

The whole chat was very erotic as She described Her deep connection with Him and hearing about Her feelings for Him, and the giddy, school-girl way of talking about Him was telling, to say the least.

There definitely seems to be something between them that may blossom. i’m nervous, intimidated, jealous & aroused all at the same time.

At the end of our talk, She donned a pair of Her long, black leather gloves (my most intense fetish object) and allowed me to masturbate while feeling them on Her hands. 🥰

Anyone with thoughts, wisdom, and/or suggestions please feel free to contribute to the thread, and/or PM me.

Thanks for reading my update! I look forward to reading your replies! ❤️

Last edited:
We definitely talked about that last night. i gave it my full blessing and She really began to open up about Her feelings and their deep connection to each other.
it was VERY intense! 🥰

Reactions: slutplay
Has she hinted if he is endowed or does his size matter? Are you hung, small, average? Do you hope he is much larger or do you care? Do you want to watch and do you think she would ever let you watch? I am very excited for you. When do they next meet?

Reactions: Pampix and Kev627
Has she hinted if he is endowed or does his size matter? Are you hung, small, average? Do you hope he is much larger or do you care? Do you want to watch and do you think she would ever let you watch? I am very excited for you. When do they next meet?
i’m pretty sure She hasn’t seen His cock, yet, and i think size does matter to Her, but i think Her immense connection with Him on other levels may make up for any “short-comings” He may have, even if He isn’t hung.
i would say I'm average, to below average size.
i think it would be hot if He was well-endowed, for both of us, for sure.
Watching would be very intense, but, for some reason, i don’t think She’d want me even in the house when/if they do make love together. At least not the first time, for sure!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pampix
i’m pretty sure She hasn’t seen His cock, yet, and i think size does matter to Her, but i think Her immense connection with Him on other levels may make up for any “short-comings” He may have, even if He isn’t hung.
i think it would be hot if He was well-endowed, for both of us, for sure.
Watching would be very intense, but, for some reason, i don’t think She’d want me even in the house when/if they do make love together. At least not the first time, for sure!
i’m not sure when They’re seeing each other next.
i’m thinking for a hike later this week. Also, i think She has plans to invite Him over so He can make Her dinner, but not sure if that will happen.

Last edited:
Today, while out-and-about with my Wife, i was telling Her about my contributing to this forum and She sounds intrigued on reading my threads, and the replies.
Also, if anyone has any questions for Her, She may entertain answering from anyone interested.

Communication is going to be what makes or breaks this for the 2 of you. Sounds like she really likes him and it also sounds like you totally trust her and her judgement. As long as the 2 of you are on board with her following through and actually having sex with him there should not be a huge problem. From our experience it can be something wonderful if the right guy is added to the relationship. We always have said it's all fun but we always are the primary to each other in our relationship. The rest is just good fun. If he does come to your home for dinner that might be a good time to get it all out in the open and who knows you may be on your way to what the 2 of you want so badly. Keep us all updated on how thing are going.

This could go in many directions. For me, we got a professional involved to help my wife dominate me, and cuckold me and part of this, I was told that if i agreed to being cuckolded, that my wife would have all the say, if i watched, cleaned up, and even if she was going to let me have sex with her. There was a time when i was not allowed to see her naked as she kept that for her lover. We don't swing now because of health reasons but i do miss those times. Insane jealousy, denial of sex etc. We even tried a cage for a while. It can go wherever you two want it too. Be honest with her, but also be prepared to have some intense feelings and you may not like them at first but let them sink in before you decide how you feel.

i can already see that She probably won’t allow me to be present if there is any sexual activity between them in the future.

During our time together, yesterday, there was strong indications that show She doesn’t want me present during their dinner date at our place, so, by extension, i can’t see there being any involvement in their sexual encounters, should their relationship evolve in that direction.

i suppose this isn’t a bad thing, though, as Her happiness is paramount to me. i’ve decided to let Her fly and be free. The journey is most of the fun, not the destination.

Honestly if she was hanging out with him without telling you I would not consider that cuckolding I think that’s pretty much just cheating
i definitely see what you’re saying, but, we have made progress in that front and She has said that She’s going to be more transparent and forethcomubg as to when they’ll be meeting, so, we’ll see.

i trust Her word and can only do so with an open mind and heart.

i agree with you, though, if She’s not telling me She’s hanging out with Him, and meeting Him for hikes, etc, without telling me, that is cheating.

Have you read this whole thread from the beginning? Our talks, over the last couple of days, have been fruitful. 🙂

i definitely see what you’re saying, but, we have made progress in that front and She has said that She’s going to be more transparent and forethcomubg as to when they’ll be meeting, so, we’ll see.

i trust Her word and can only do so with an open mind and heart.

i agree with you, though, if She’s not telling me She’s hanging out with Him, and meeting Him for hikes, etc, without telling me, that is cheating.

Have you read this whole thread from the beginning? Our talks, over the last couple of days, have been fruitful. 🙂
Sorry if my post came off as rude, that was not my intention. And no I did not read the whole thread only the first page

Sorry if my post came off as rude, that was not my intention. And no I did not read the whole thread only the first page
No problem. i did not find it to be rude. i‘m enjoying the open sharing of thoughts on the broad topic of cuckolding and the reason i originally posted my situation was to engage in open dialogue like I’ve been having.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Hi there, i found out recently that my Wife had been spending one-on-one time (hiking) with a younger guy, for the past year, or so.
She tells me it’s innocent and they are just close friends, but She refers to him as a “kindred spirit” and that they share intimate details about their past and has expressed an interest in doing day-trips and going camping with him this summer.

when we talk about things, i find myself mad and frustrated about it, yet my heart is pounding and i feel humiliated, jealous and so turned-in when She talks about him. She says She feels totally connected with him spiritually and that She loves spending time with him.
Anyway, i’m not sure where to go with things, and what to do about it, or, if i even CAN do anything about it.
Some advice, and guidance, from those more experienced than i would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for reading my post! 🙂
If you love her you should show her love and support. Hang on and find some enjoyment if sharing her. This can be a great lifestyle for people that love each other.

If you love her you should show her love and support. Hang on and find some enjoyment if sharing her. This can be a great lifestyle for people that love each other.
Thank you for reading my post. i'm definitely trying to come to terms with their relationship as it seems to excite Her and I want o try and share in their love for each other. If i try and do otherwise, i fear i may lose Her.

Great advice, BTW.

Reactions: Subrookie
How would you feel if she loved sex with him and decided not to have sex with you but still loved you but didn't need you for sex. When my wife masturbates she only thinks of her lovers. She has had about 10 guys other me, all after me, and all were bigger but mostly thicker. I am 5" thin.

How would you feel if she loved sex with him and decided not to have sex with you but still loved you but didn't need you for sex. When my wife masturbates she only thinks of her lovers. She has had about 10 guys other me, all after me, and all were bigger but mostly thicker. I am 5" thin.
That would definitely be a tough one.
i love having sex with Her, obviously, but if that was Her preference, i suppose i would have to dig deep and find it in myself to Obey Her wishes.
Hopefully She would still involve me by telling me if Her outings with Her Man, and perhaps allow me to pleasure myself, while kneeling in the corner as She describes Her dates.
Sorry, that last part was me thinking out loud, but, it would be hot! 🤔🤫

Yesterday, during another “discovery chat” my Wife revealed to me that Her and Her male “friend” can share absolutely anything with each other.
Apparently, during one of their hikes, He asked Her if She had been through menopause yet. 🤔
When asked why He asked that to Her, She said She didn’t ask, and didn’t know.
i know where my mind went when She told me that, but, does anyone else have any thoughts on this?