Am i about to be a cuck?

Not sure about others but in our case when we are having fun with the bull she pays complete attention to the bull & into him. But before she begins the action my wife makes sure that I had my food & water etc in short makes sure iam comfortable. But the way of doing this is different...like she will have a bite of fruit....then spit it out on the table & ask will ask me to eat it...
Once they start....they chat, do foreplay, fuck multiple times etc. During the action she keeps praising the bull & keeps taunting me in the same breath.
only when she is completely satisfied & cannot take him any longer she returns back to her normal self.
Once we are back home we are each other's top priority as if nothing has happened.
If We are discussing something important she won't attend to the bull nor answer his chat/phone etc. Only when she is free she talks to him.
Although when she doesn't get to fuck the bull for a few weeks she starts getting cranky & then I understand it's time to meet the bull again.

i love what you’ve said here, and i completely agree.
Is it normal that my erections/feelings of arousal are accompanied by being hurt by the attention She and the other Man are paying each other?
i’ve heard true cucks are a masochistic bunch, so i guess this makes sense?

Not sure about others but in our case when we are having fun with the bull she pays complete attention to the bull & into him. But before she begins the action my wife makes sure that I had my food & water etc in short makes sure iam comfortable. But the way of doing this is different...like she will have a bite of fruit....then spit it out on the table & ask will ask me to eat it...
Once they start....they chat, do foreplay, fuck multiple times etc. During the action she keeps praising the bull & keeps taunting me in the same breath.
only when she is completely satisfied & cannot take him any longer she returns back to her normal self.
Once we are back home we are each other's top priority as if nothing has happened.
If We are discussing something important she won't attend to the bull nor answer his chat/phone etc. Only when she is free she talks to him.
Although when she doesn't get to fuck the bull for a few weeks she starts getting cranky & then I understand it's time to meet the bull again.
Wow, it sounds like a truly symbiotic relationship. i’m happy for all three of you!
Do feelings of jealousy ever creep in while watching your Wife enjoying Her Bull, or is that part of the excitement?
i’ve heard that feelings of jealousy are often what heighten the experience for the cuck and once they learn to welcome these feelings, the relationship really takes off.
Thoughts?

i love what you’ve said here, and i completely agree.
Is it normal that my erections/feelings of arousal are accompanied by being hurt by the attention She and the other Man are paying each other?
i’ve heard true cucks are a masochistic bunch, so i guess this makes sense?
You are absolutely correct..and one thing as far as dealing with women...it always changes.

Wow, it sounds like a truly symbiotic relationship. i’m happy for all three of you!
Do feelings of jealousy ever creep in while watching your Wife enjoying Her Bull, or is that part of the excitement?
i’ve heard that feelings of jealousy are often what heighten the experience for the cuck and once they learn to welcome these feelings, the relationship really takes off.
Thoughts?
Never felt jealous & that is why she is so comfortable with all this. Just seeing her having the sex of her life turns me on. But we do it only when we both are together as I feel insecure that the bull might mistreat her or abuse her if I am not around. Earlier she didn't prefer me in the room but now she says it's more fun when everyone is around.

Never felt jealous & that is why she is so comfortable with all this. Just seeing her having the sex of her life turns me on. But we do it only when we both are together as I feel insecure that the bull might mistreat her or abuse her if I am not around. Earlier she didn't prefer me in the room but now she says it's more fun when everyone is around.
i can appreciate what you’re saying here.
i definitely don’t feel that my Wife’s “friend” would mistreat Her in any way, though. They seem very connected in all other aspects of their relationship and a graduation to a sexual relationship would be born from that foundation, much like a traditional relationship would evolve.
i suppose it’s this dynamic that makes me insecure and jealous as He may be someone of interest to Her in the event that we were not together. When She speaks so highly of Him in all the traditional elements of what a Woman would want in a Man, i find it very intimidating, yet highly erotic, at the same time. ❤️

You can definitely feel the difference between 5 inches or 9, but I’m not really sure if it really matters. The first time you get a huge one it’s definitely a whole new experience but after that I’m not sure. My boyfriend has a pretty big one and we post here together so size is definitely not the end all be all only thing that matters, unless maybe if it was only like 3 inches or something ya that might be a deal breaker

You can definitely feel the difference between 5 inches or 9, but I’m not really sure if it really matters. The first time you get a huge one it’s definitely a whole new experience but after that I’m not sure. My boyfriend has a pretty big one and we post here together so size is definitely not the end all be all only thing that matters, unless maybe if it was only like 3 inches or something ya that might be a deal breaker
My boyfriend is like 6-7 inches and I wouldn’t turn a guy down if he was like 5-6. I think personality, body condition and confidence is more important

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
i love what you’ve said here as most of it rings true for me.
On one hand it hurts me that She wants to spend time with another Man, yet i get a hard-on just thinking about it! In the rare occasion She does mention His name, i get an immediate rush of adrenaline where I’m hurt by it, yet i’m standing there with a boner in my pants! 😂. Not sure what that’s all about.
She may just find it exciting that She’s found another, younger, Man that She connects with and that She can chat openly about anything, which She has stated on a few occasions, which is a kind of “boyfriend” i suppose. Again, it hurts me, yet, it turns me on!
May i ask what You mean when you say, “Sounds like She is placing the ball in your court?”
"Sounds like she is placing the ball in your court"...Meaning- She wants to be shared but is waiting for your approval... OR... she wants both of you in bed (we do MFM threesomes). Many women want this. It is a common fantasy. You can do it with no contact between you and him, just ravish her. In any case I mean that she is waiting for you to openly discuss the possibility of sharing her.

Update:

Okay, after almost two months, things have surfaced again.
Things had gone quiet for a while which made me think that he was out of the picture, but, it’s definitely not the case.

It turns out She has been seeing him for hikes, and hanging out at his place, more often than i thought. She tells me that often their hikes are with other people, too, but a good portion of them seem to alone together, as well.

I’ll admit that i’m a little put-off at the fact that She hasn’t been keeping me in the loop. To me, this is just cheating as i’ve requested that She tell me when She is going to be seeing him, etc. For me, if we were to proceed completely openly with each other, i wouldn’t mind a bit. Maybe i’m wrong to feel this way, as i know there are chucks out there that enjoy the being cheated on angle, but i feel She should just let me know when things are happening.

I’m told that there is no sex between them, yet, it’s hard to completely believe Her since i don’t even really know how often they see each other. i’m pretty sure they text message each other almost daily.

She has shared with me that the last couple of times She’s visited his house that he’s prepared a lunch for Her and has seemingly made an effort to dress well and smell good for Her. Also, they have always hugged each other upon meeting, and departing each other’s company, and apparently, the last couple of times they’ve hugged, he’s kissed Her on the cheek, which She told me with a smile.

If She would just tell me when She’s going to see him and provide some “after-care” after seeing him, it would all be good for me; In fact, it would be all GREAT for me!

Anyway, any thought anyone has would be very welcomed, and appreciated. 🙂

Update:

Things had gone quiet for a while which made me think that he was out of the picture, but, it’s definitely not the case.

It turns out She has been seeing him for hikes, and hanging out at his place, more often than i thought. She tells me that often their hikes are with other people, too, but a good portion of them seem to alone together, as well.

I’ll admit that i’m a little put-off at the fact that She hasn’t been keeping me in the loop. To me, this is just cheating as i’ve requested that She tell me when She is going to be seeing him, etc. For me, if we were to proceed completely openly with each other, i wouldn’t mind a bit. Maybe i’m wrong to feel this way, as i know there are chucks out there that enjoy the being cheated on angle, but i feel She should just let me know when things are happening.

I’m told that there is no sex between them, yet, it’s hard to completely believe Her since i don’t even really know how often they see each other. i’m pretty sure they text message each other almost daily.

She has shared with me that the last couple of times She’s visited his house that he’s prepared a lunch for Her and has seemingly made an effort to dress well and smell good for Her. Also, they have always hugged each other upon meeting, and departing each other’s company, and apparently, the last couple of times they’ve hugged, he’s kissed Her on the cheek, which She told me with a smile.

If She would just tell me when She’s going to see him and provide some “after-care” after seeing him, it would all be good for me; In fact, it would be all GREAT for me!

As a dude that has banged over 30+ married women I can tell you she's fucking him and gaslighting you. If it were me she was seeing my dick would have been in her after the first hike.

Reactions: Pampix and owlcuck
i’m staying firm (pun intended) that they’re not having sex, yet. Although, i’m starting to doubt myself on that front.

When i’ve pleased with Her to let me know when they’re seeing each other, She says She doesn’t tell me She feels i’ll be jealous and doesn’t want to let me know because it makes Her feel controlled.

The ironic thing is that i see Her with all the control because Her telling me pushes my submissive nature to the fore and i’d pretty much let Her walk all over me at that point.

More feedback/comments/suggestions, please! 😁

Well I guess it really depends what you want??? Do you want a FLR? and she can do whatever she wants. I think you want to hear the details of what she does and if they fuck you want to hear it. So you need to tell her all I want out if this is to hear what happens. I mean thats a pretty good deal, she gets to do whatever she wants as long as she relays the details to you. Maybe find a story online that gives her an insite to what it you want and let her read it.

My two cents.

I think you should plain out tell her that you would like her to take it to next step and tell you about it, if that is what you want that is. Tell her its your fantasy to do clean up duty, and does she know anyone she would have sex with :)

Update:

Update:

Gloveguy you are making a mistake by letting her control the narrative. She IS sleeping with him... Been there on both side and I can with almost 100% certainty tell you that she is having sex with him. You need to tell her your feelings. Tell her it would "turn you on" to know what she is doing and how she feels about it... do this without judgment as soon as possible. This would be the time to ask her to invite the friend over to your house for their romps, let you be present (and take part if she (and he) are confortable). If you don't confront her now, this will turn out badly. You need to open up to her 100% and not judge. You need to become a part of their relationship and enjoy the ride now or you never will and it will turn ugly. I was at this point with my wife in 2011. I knew something was going on, I finally confronted her without judgement, told her my fantasies in bed one night, a few short weeks later we were having a threesome with the guy (he and I both pleasing her) and she was having him over on occasion while I was home. We always had fantastic sex afterward and talked about it. We still have the occasional MFM with her, but she also has him over when I am home and takes him to the bedroom. Its all open, no judgement, and our relationship is stronger than before. If you let her control this you wil lose.

Reactions: hotwifelexi
Gloveguy, I can hugely identify with your feelings of jealousy at the motional attachment your wife has formed with this guy. My wife's had relationships with a number of guys, but most of them have been very 'casual' and spontaneous one-off physical sexual encounters - my feelings on those occasions have been a mixture of jealousy and arousal, but with the emphasis tipped very much towards the arousal side.

One exception was when we were on a touring holiday in Greece. My wife became very friendly with a younger guy who was traveling alone, and who shared many of her interests about history and archaeology. Whenever we stopped at a new archaeological site she would seek him out and walk around with him, chatting animatedly about the things they were looking at. She even started sitting next to him instead of me on the coach - and as the week went on I noticed her wearing more and more skimpy and revealing clothing around him. Things came to a head when we had a 'beach' day and he came and sat down beside my wife, who was sunbathing topless, and they spent the whole time chatting and laughing together. I was so jealous of the time they were spending together, and how they looked at each other - and how she encouraged him to look at her.

When, two nights before the end of the holiday, they ended up going skinny-dipping together, and then came back to our room to finally satisfy their physical desire, it was almost a relief - the unresolved sexual tension between them had been becoming unbearable!

Once we got home, I think there were a couple of text message exchanged between them, but then one of both seems to have lost interest.

However, now she's started a lengthy text exchange with an old boyfriend of hers from college days, who got back in touch via Facebook. They seem to exchange messages several times, a day, and I often find her giggling or blushing over something he's written - if I ask what she's laughing at, she just says 'oh, nothing - in-joke you wouldn't understand'. They haven't met up yet, although I believe they've talked about it. And once again, it's their emotional connection and the time and attention she spends on him that's driving me wild with jealousy, although thinking about them together - both in the past and potentially in the future - is also deliciously agonising!