Am i about to be a cuck?

How is your relationship on other fronts. Does she seem distant? Are you having good sex. Do you think she is seeing him and not telling you or just that she doesn't want to talk about it because you keep bringing it up, and she doesn't like that.

How is your relationship on other fronts. Does she seem distant? Are you having good sex. Do you think she is seeing him and not telling you or just that she doesn't want to talk about it because you keep bringing it up, and she doesn't like that.
Our relationship is great, actually.
No, She doesn’t seem distant, except for never mentioning His name, now.
Our sex life, the past few months, is better than it has been in years.
i have no idea how often She is seeing Him. i’m pretty sure they communicate on a regular basis, via text-messaging, though.
Actually, since She asked me not to bring Him up in conversation, i have respected that.

She hasn’t mentioned ANYTHING for quite some time now.
Since She told me not to bring Him up anymore, i’ve respected Her demands. 😔
i do wonder about that, for sure.
Unfortunately, i thought the true “spirit” of being in a cuckold relationship was for the couple to share in the experience, but, perhaps i’m wrong? 🤔

i do wonder about that, for sure.
Unfortunately, i thought the true “spirit” of being in a cuckold relationship was for the couple to share in the experience, but, perhaps i’m wrong? 🤔
If she isn’t willing to share that experience with you and you find out she is seeing him, she is excluding you and I would consider her a cheater rather than a hotwife/shared wife.

Reactions: gloveguy and Kev627
Even if she is cheating on you, it doesn't mean she doesn't love you and wants to be with you. It sounds to me like she's just topping off a great relationship with you by adding in the excitement of someone new wanting her. Keep loving her and giving room to her fun.

Additionally, I think the answer to your main question is true, and has been for some time. She has cucked you, many times, and it first happened long ago. How exciting for you! This is what you wanted!

Also, feel free to PM me for some advice chat/private conversation.
Thanks again!
If you want it to happen...now is the time. If you don't want it to happen, then you need to confront her. Sounds like she is placing the ball in your court. If you approach her then you need to be totally open with her....totally. Tell her you are bothered with her relationship, but that it turns you on at the same time then get some feedback. Maybe she wants a threesome?? (Mine did) Maybe she wants a boyfriend?? You can make it work either way. Otherwise demand that it stops. Don't waste away standing in the middle..

Even if she is cheating on you, it doesn't mean she doesn't love you and wants to be with you. It sounds to me like she's just topping off a great relationship with you by adding in the excitement of someone new wanting her. Keep loving her and giving room to her fun.
i agree with you that She does love me.
i also agree that She may be looking for another Man that She connects with and that She loves receiving attention from. She has mentioned, on several occasions, that He compliments Her on Her beauty, both in Her appearance and Her personality, so i can see where that would be very flattering for Her, and that She could be swept away by it.
These concepts arouse my very deeply, i just wish She would share things with me, if they in fact are still seeing each other.

Additionally, I think the answer to your main question is true, and has been for some time. She has cucked you, many times, and it first happened long ago. How exciting for you! This is what you wanted!
She has told me that they haven’t slept together, or even kissed for that matter, so i have no choice but to believe Her as She knows that i am in favour of this sort of thing.
i’ve always wondered, if She spends quality, intimate time with another Man, one-on-one, but there’s no sex, is that a form of cuckolding?
i’d be interested to hear some different thoughts on this, actually. 🙂

Thanks for the reply.
i’m pretty sure She still has regular contact with Him as She has been to His restaurant, as recently as 4 days ago, and i know He was there when She’s gone there.
Interestingly, this did get me thinking about those who are in a full-blown cuckolding relationship, and the Wife’s lover does break up with Her, that must leave the cuck-hubby to be Her shoulder to cry on, so to speak, so She can be comforted in a time of despair over losing the “other” man.
Interesting dynamic. 🤔

If you want it to happen...now is the time. If you don't want it to happen, then you need to confront her. Sounds like she is placing the ball in your court. If you approach her then you need to be totally open with her....totally. Tell her you are bothered with her relationship, but that it turns you on at the same time then get some feedback. Maybe she wants a threesome?? (Mine did) Maybe she wants a boyfriend?? You can make it work either way. Otherwise demand that it stops. Don't waste away standing in the middle..
i love what you’ve said here as most of it rings true for me.
On one hand it hurts me that She wants to spend time with another Man, yet i get a hard-on just thinking about it! In the rare occasion She does mention His name, i get an immediate rush of adrenaline where I’m hurt by it, yet i’m standing there with a boner in my pants! 😂. Not sure what that’s all about.
She may just find it exciting that She’s found another, younger, Man that She connects with and that She can chat openly about anything, which She has stated on a few occasions, which is a kind of “boyfriend” i suppose. Again, it hurts me, yet, it turns me on!
May i ask what You mean when you say, “Sounds like She is placing the ball in your court?”

If you get a boner hearing of her with another man then you are definitely a Cuck in the making. She is out with a younger man itself mean she is kind of bored with routine life & is looking for adventures. I guess you might be having fear that he might be better in bed than you Hence you get that adrenaline rush. If you are a true Cuck you will want the other guy to be better than you in the bed or should be able to give her something different that you are not able to give her...

If you get a boner hearing of her with another man then you are definitely a Cuck in the making. She is out with a younger man itself mean she is kind of bored with routine life & is looking for adventures. I guess you might be having fear that he might be better in bed than you Hence you get that adrenaline rush. If you are a true Cuck you will want the other guy to be better than you in the bed or should be able to give her something different that you are not able to give her...
i love what you’ve said here, and i completely agree.
Is it normal that my erections/feelings of arousal are accompanied by being hurt by the attention She and the other Man are paying each other?
i’ve heard true cucks are a masochistic bunch, so i guess this makes sense?