An interesting week of conversations..

Sharedwife16

Male
Gold
Just a bit of background info...

My wife has been fucked by 6 different men, but it's been quite a few years since she's fucked men.

I've recently tried going down the route of focusing on filthy things shed like to do in order to hopefully shake her out of her now low sex drive, all with one intention, to get her spreading her legs for other men again.

Well, she's surprised me with the requests she's finally admitted to.
Straight to the point on request 1, she wants to dress me fully in her clothes , dress, bra, panties, everything.
She wants me walking around the house like that, then when she's ready, she wants to command me up to our bed, she wants to put on a strap on and fuck me whilst I'm dressed like a woman...this is no make believe, she describes how she wants to pull my/her panties to the side, and just fuck my arse as if it were my cunt.
There's more...
She wants me to wear her panties out in public , not only that, but she wants to keep a pair that she puts on and sleeps in each time straight after we've fucked.
She is massively turned on by the thought of me wearing stinking unwashed cum soaked panties in public.

This is absolute truth, I'm not into making stuff up.
Here's my question...
If I agreed to these things, I know I can get her to pretty much agree to try spreading her legs for other men again, knowing she'd end up really enjoying it , so I get to enjoy her getting fucked by many new men.

Serious question,if you want your wife getting fucked by other men, what would you do if you were in my shoes
Oh,and she's requested I start with my promises tonight she wants me to lick her arse clean, fuck her and cum in her, so she can start dirtying that pair of panties overnight.

This sounds all made up, even as I read it back, but I promise you ,it's not made up !

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c