Anal sex....does you wife do it with other men?

Early 50s couple here, we're into mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. We're conservative as hell, not swinger type at all. We keep our fun VERY private.
We've been doing it with him about 4 years off and on.
Wife was never into anal sex, she and I tried 4 times ever, didn't go well, all good. We get into our sexy fun with our friend, anal has become part of our (their) fun. I've done her in her butt quite a few times since he got her into anal sex. No complaints from me but sometimes I think how did he get her to go with it when I couldn't before ???
I'm 6+, he's 8+ and he gets all the way in, takes a minute or two but he gets in balls deep.

Question is....do other guys get your wife's butt hole? Do you? Was she into anal with you then anal with others just naturally? Did doing with another guy change her thoughts about anal?
Are the other guy's bigger tool size than you ? Does she enjoy it? Just tolerate it ? Is it part of her sultty side when she's getting nasty with another guy?
What's she like when she's getting it back there? She take it hard, fast and balls deep? She like it slow and easy?

We're real comfy with our sexy fun with our guy now, wife goes into her alter ego full slut, can't get fucked enough mode when he's with us.
Watching him do her butt drives me wild. The way she grunts so different, it's like it hurts her but she's into it for sure.

Please don't be a fat guy pervert with a 3 word reply like .... I love anal....or anything stupid
My Wife has never done it for me but does it for her Bull.

Reactions: WaltHardman
The wife has had anal with BF's She likes to feel dominated by them, and to her anal sex lets her give herself completely to them, and she says its a lot easier when she is turned on to have anal sex. She says she feels completely owned when they take her ass.

• Love
Reactions: Ozzij and HammerHer
Early 50s couple here, we're into mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. We're conservative as hell, not swinger type at all. We keep our fun VERY private.
We've been doing it with him about 4 years off and on.
Wife was never into anal sex, she and I tried 4 times ever, didn't go well, all good. We get into our sexy fun with our friend, anal has become part of our (their) fun. I've done her in her butt quite a few times since he got her into anal sex. No complaints from me but sometimes I think how did he get her to go with it when I couldn't before ???
I'm 6+, he's 8+ and he gets all the way in, takes a minute or two but he gets in balls deep.

Question is....do other guys get your wife's butt hole? Do you? Was she into anal with you then anal with others just naturally? Did doing with another guy change her thoughts about anal?
Are the other guy's bigger tool size than you ? Does she enjoy it? Just tolerate it ? Is it part of her sultty side when she's getting nasty with another guy?
What's she like when she's getting it back there? She take it hard, fast and balls deep? She like it slow and easy?

We're real comfy with our sexy fun with our guy now, wife goes into her alter ego full slut, can't get fucked enough mode when he's with us.
Watching him do her butt drives me wild. The way she grunts so different, it's like it hurts her but she's into it for sure.

Please don't be a fat guy pervert with a 3 word reply like .... I love anal....or anything stupid
My wife loves anal but she only takes it from other men... She says I'm not man enough and she fucks me with a strap on instead... It was my idea.. I pointed it out to her ...

Reactions: Ozzij
In the 29 years I have been with my wife, I have been in her ass twice. Her main boyfriend gets it once or twice a month and my wife does do some mfm and does get dp’ed.
That ain't right 30 yrs married and you only got it 2 times , but others get it any time they want , no dude I'd be flipping thru the phone for a divorce lawyer and right in front of her, so she would know what's about to happen, ,
And I'd be putting the house up for sale too and tell realtor to rush people in fast sale even at a lose , letting the wife hear conversation too.

Reactions: Ozzij
We not only enjoy the Hotwife/stag/vixen lifestyle but also swing. It's amazing how many women tell me that their ass is off limits but end up with an orgasm when I gradually start pounding their ass. It's mainly a technique... Just go slow, make sure you stimulate her clit while preparing her ass and 90% she will enjoy it...
My wife has never done anal. Would like to find some one open her back door for is😛

Yes, I do anal with other guys. I've been having anal sex since before I was in High School and was always very excited and stimulated by it. My early sex life (after the "nymphet" years) was exclusively oral and anal. It does take some time to learn how to relax perhaps? I just never disliked the feeling and enjoy a bit of pain. Exquisite and excruciating is how I describe a really big cock in my ass. I can't get enough. But as I said, I've been doing it forever.

Mrs Hw

To my wife anal is just a normal part of sex unless it is part of dp. Then she absolutely loves it. I can still remember the look of bliss on her face the first time we dped her.
Usually its just me and my brother that do that with her but when I'm away working he shares her with his friends and when they find out anal is ok with her it becomes a "must have" for them.
Even when she masturbates with toys she does both holes and can cum as easily with anal as she can with vaginal stimulation.

Attachments

• Snapshot_030402_104.jpg
    Snapshot_030402_104.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 109