Anniversary night out (update)

Ukfuncouple

Couple
Jun 19, 2022
So last week was out wedding anniversary, In which we planned a night out on Friday, we went for a lovely meal and went for drinks after, I fully expected her to flirt with other guys as that's what she does, what I didn't expect was she ended up meeting a girl who was very pretty, they danced the night away discovering each others bodies and kissing.

I spent the night thinking great I'm gonna have fun tonight!
2am hit and Carly comes up to me and says she was going home with this girl and she would see me tomorrow! Before I even had time to respond she was gone.

3pm Saturday I get a video call from Carly, naked in bed saying that she was going to stay another night and would be home Sunday lunch time and she would make it up to me.

I made a nice Sunday roast and just after 1pm I here the door open and I go to great my wife, i was shocked when i see Carly hand in hand with this girl from Friday.

I get introduced to this girl (Becky) in which she let's me know how great my wife is and Carly says she's come to have lunch with us. They both spent lunch giggling and flirting, later in became clear she wasn't going home.

We all decided to have some drinks in the hot tub, by the time I got my trunks and drinks made my way out, both of them were in naked kissing I was told to remove my trunks and get in, I sat there watching them both getting more adventures with each other.

We settled down to watch a movie my wife in the middle and after a while Carly started to rub my cock over my trousers when I reached over for her pussy to find Becky's fingers deep in her already we ended up having a great threesome that lasted about an hr with me and they continued for another hr or so. Carly looked like she had more fun than I have ever seen before. This morning Carly went into the office for work and was surprised to still see Becky asleep in bed. I heard the shower going so know she must be awake make a coffee to take up for her to see Becky putting in a thong from Carly's draw and one of her dresses layed on the bed. It's clear she has no plans to go home yet.

I love my life!

So last week was out wedding anniversary, In which we planned a night out on Friday, we went for a lovely meal and went for drinks after, I fully expected her to flirt with other guys as that's what she does, what I didn't expect was she ended up meeting a girl who was very pretty, they danced the night away discovering each others bodies and kissing.

2am hit and Carly comes up to me and says she was going home with this girl and she would see me tomorrow! Before I even had time to respond she was gone.

3pm Saturday I get a video call from Carly, naked in bed saying that she was going to stay another night and would be home Sunday lunch time and she would make it up to me.

I made a nice Sunday roast and just after 1pm I here the door open and I go to great my wife, i was shocked when i see Carly hand in hand with this girl from Friday.

I get introduced to this girl (Becky) in which she let's me know how great my wife is and Carly says she's come to have lunch with us. They both spent lunch giggling and flirting, later in became clear she wasn't going home.

We all decided to have some drinks in the hot tub, by the time I got my trunks and drinks made my way out, both of them were in naked kissing I was told to remove my trunks and get in, I sat there watching them both getting more adventures with each other.

We settled down to watch a movie my wife in the middle and after a while Carly started to rub my cock over my trousers when I reached over for her pussy to find Becky's fingers deep in her already we ended up having a great threesome that lasted about an hr with me and they continued for another hr or so. Carly looked like she had more fun than I have ever seen before. This morning Carly went into the office for work and was surprised to still see Becky asleep in bed. I heard the shower going so know she must be awake make a coffee to take up for her to see Becky putting in a thong from Carly's draw and one of her dresses layed on the bed. It's clear she has no plans to go home yet.

I love my life!
That sounds amazing.

Reactions: Ukfuncouple

I love my life!
I love your life lol and I definitely love your wife.

I love my life!
Would Carly get pissed if you had a little romp with Becky?

I love my life!
🔥🔥🔥WoW well worth the wait….
Did you get a taste of Becky 😜

[IMG alt="Ukfuncouple"]https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/data/avatars/s/82/82451.jpg?1656187590[/IMG]

Ukfuncouple

Couple​

“She is very attractive, I'll try and get a pic of them both together to share.”

Amazing…Looking forward to the photos 😈

Last edited:
Update....
It's been a crazy fun couple of days!

Monday evening: Becky and me were in the kitchen and Carly arrived home came in saying hiya babe walked right pass me and gave her a hugh kiss then looking back at me to say sorry and hello. Carly then went for a shower and invited Becky to join her that night we had a great threesome again this time I was allowed to cum in Becky.

Tuesday: I had started work and left the 2 of them in bed asleep about 30mins later I see Becky walk past the door naked going to the bathroom, on her way back she popped her head in and said morning, she then came into the room moved by chair around, dropped to her knees and gave me one of the best blow jobs I've ever had and then went back to bed with Carly.

After they both got up Carly came to tell me that Becky had to go back to her place and Carly was going to go with her for the night.
After they left I thought what a dream it's been a great couple of days but I guess that's the end of it.

Wednesday:
Around 11am I was on a teams call and I see Carly pop her head in to say she was back, she stood in the door way and then dropped her jeans and removed her top seconds later Becky was behind reaching around her body and started playing with Carlys pussy. Stuck on a call for 15mins whilst from the corner of my eye watching these 2 play with each other before disappearing into the bed room.

I was surprised to find out Becky had bought enough stuff to stay with us for a week.
It's been an amazing few days and can't wait for the next week, the best part for me has been watching how they kiss with so much passion and for once seeing Carly be completely submissive to this women.

Update....
It's been a crazy fun couple of days!

Monday evening: Becky and me were in the kitchen and Carly arrived home came in saying hiya babe walked right pass me and gave her a hugh kiss then looking back at me to say sorry and hello. Carly then went for a shower and invited Becky to join her that night we had a great threesome again this time I was allowed to cum in Becky.

Tuesday: I had started work and left the 2 of them in bed asleep about 30mins later I see Becky walk past the door naked going to the bathroom, on her way back she popped her head in and said morning, she then came into the room moved by chair around, dropped to her knees and gave me one of the best blow jobs I've ever had and then went back to bed with Carly.

After they both got up Carly came to tell me that Becky had to go back to her place and Carly was going to go with her for the night.
After they left I thought what a dream it's been a great couple of days but I guess that's the end of it.

Wednesday:
Around 11am I was on a teams call and I see Carly pop her head in to say she was back, she stood in the door way and then dropped her jeans and removed her top seconds later Becky was behind reaching around her body and started playing with Carlys pussy. Stuck on a call for 15mins whilst from the corner of my eye watching these 2 play with each other before disappearing into the bed room.

I was surprised to find out Becky had bought enough stuff to stay with us for a week.
It's been an amazing few days and can't wait for the next week, the best part for me has been watching how they kiss with so much passion and for once seeing Carly be completely submissive to this women.
So fucking hot. Did you take pictures if the two of them yet?