another fun adventure

Funin04401

Couple
From
ME, US
Last Saturday afternoon my wife says" lets have some playtime"...she suggests a trip to the adult bookstore an hour from our home here in Maine. This bookstore is in a college town so there are always horny college guys hanging around there, which she is well aware. She puts on a skirt, no panties and a silky top and off we go. We play a game where she goes in by herself and I follow 15 minutes later. After waiting I go in and sure enough there is my sexy wife talking with two young men in their early 20's. I hear her ask innocently, what are the booths in the back for? And they both answer "for private viewing". Next thing I know all three of them are walking back to the booths. I, as cool as I can, hurry back there as well just as all three enter a booth and I jump in the one beside it. 5 minutes later I look thru the gloryhole and sure enough, she is stroking both of their cocks while they are touching her pussy. She sees me peeking and smiles..naughty girl that she is. So I stick my cock thru the hole and she begins to suck all three of us off. They both ended up fucking her in that booth ...hot as hell...I'm still grinning and it's been a week....Waterville is a great college town...