Any cucks been fucked by wife's bull?

My neighbor fucks my husband too, soon I want my other bulls also to fuck him and some of my bisexual clients.
That's great Mirella. It sounds like Horia is really enjoying his bisexual side since he started exploring that. Have you tried sucking his cock while he's getting fucked or having him inside you while he's taking it in the ass? If you haven't done that yet he will love it. So many more options are available when both of you enjoy cock.
Love James

I think, that we are on the way to get me fucked by wifes bull or his buddy. It didn´t happen so far, I only gave my wifes bull blowjobs. Last week my wife told me, that her bull wants to bring over a buddy of him. This buddy doesn´t want to see me as a man but he has experiences with crossdressers. My wife called it sissies. As she knows, that I have a fetish for vinyl cloths, she supposed to buy a pink sissy maid outfit for me and a wig. Combined with some matching underwear and highheeled pumps she wants me as a playtoy for bull or buddy. She also has plans for my "first time". She told me that restraints and ny favourite big ball gag should help to take the first cock.