Any cucks been fucked by wife's bull?

My husband does not take as much cock as I do, but he and my boyfriend are always going at it together. They are very close and have their own special relationship.

View attachment 1517956
I know exactly what you are saying. Our boyfriend and I suck and fuck too. We are very close too and have a very intimate relationship, but it's totally different than my intimate realationship with my wife.

I think a lot of guys like and need cock. I'd sure like to get more too.
I got a lot of cock when I was younger. These days it tends to depend on whether the guys Lynn is playing with are up for that. Most just want to fuck her and that’s fine, I don’t push it, I don’t want to make anyone feel uncomfortable. A few are happy for me to suck them but when we find a guy that’s up for fucking both of us that’s a bonus.
Her regular bull is up for it but only when it’s the three of us alone. Usually he brings a friend or two (sometimes more) and he won’t fuck me in front of them. I guess he doesn’t want them to think he’s bi or gay so sadly I don’t get his cock anywhere near as much as I would like.
J.

¿Solo tengo curiosidad por saber si alguna esposa le ha pedido a su toro que te folle? Si es así, ¿aceptó? ¿A alguna esposa le gusta ver cómo se follan a su cornudo?
Ud.saludo desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y aunque no nos sentimos una pareja cucklod ni sumisa ni humillación si tenemos la costumbre de recibir grupales los dos juntos por más de tres invitados que nos penetren juntos por todo el tiempo que quieran

Only fucked a hubby a couple of times in a group situation. A hubby sucking one of the Bull,s gagged and wasted his load His wife was embarrassed by his failure and told him that if you cant suck and swallow properly see if you can take it in your arse. He was prepared and lubed and I gave him a good fucking watched by the whole group. I enjoyed it and I am sure he did as well as there was a lot of comment about how hard his little dick was.
He needed more BJ practice

Yes we have. We have some guys that come over and take turns in her pussy then my ass. With 2 of the guys i have had my cock in her pussy and he has had his in my ass. One time when he came in me and pulled out i had his cum running down my balls while i was cumming in my wife . WOW that's intense . What's interesting is sometimes she gets her fill for a moment then will sit on the couch next to the bed and direct the action for the male on male show.

My wife's bull had me kiss and lick his bare ass when he was on top of my wife missionary style.
Very HOT! My wife will often tell me to lick her Bulls balls while he is fucking her. It always makes a Bull cum super hard when I do this.

ONe of her regular Bulls enjoys watching me fuck my wife missionary style and then fucking me in the ass at the same time. It is a very intense and incredible feeling to have a big cock inside your ass while your little dick is in her pussy.

Very HOT! My wife will often tell me to lick her Bulls balls while he is fucking her. It always makes a Bull cum super hard when I do this.

ONe of her regular Bulls enjoys watching me fuck my wife missionary style and then fucking me in the ass at the same time. It is a very intense and incredible feeling to have a big cock inside your ass while your little dick is in her pussy.
Yes makes for a huge cum load when it happens to me.