Any cucks been fucked by wife's bull?

I don't know who enjoys me being fucked in the ass by a bull more, the bull himself or my wife, watching, coaching, and assisting him. I have not ever been fucked where a bull has not emptied a large load of his cum deep inside my ass or where the bull did not vocally and physically express enjoyment while in the act.

My wife tells me to get on all fours, doggy style, and she will then spread my cheeks and tell her bull how tight my ass is and seductively ask if he enjoys very tight holes and if he wants to fuck me for her. She is the one normally who will apply some lube and push her finger inside me a few times to open me up. She laughs when I squirm, saying if I think her finger is uncomfortable, I will love what she is going to put inside me next.

She will kiss her bull's cock and tell him to give it to me hard and to fill me up with his hot man's cum. Then, she is the one who will begin to guide him toward and eventually into my tight hole. Sometimes, she pauses before pushing him inside to take a picture and photograph him entering me.

ass-fuck.png

Once a bull has fucked my ass, there is a complete change in the cuck-bull relationship. I naturally become submissive toward him even when in non-sexual situations.

I don't know who enjoys me being fucked in the ass by a bull more, the bull himself or my wife, watching, coaching, and assisting him. I have not ever been fucked where a bull has not emptied a large load of his cum deep inside my ass or where the bull did not vocally and physically express enjoyment while in the act.

My wife tells me to get on all fours, doggy style, and she will then spread my cheeks and tell her bull how tight my ass is and seductively ask if he enjoys very tight holes and if he wants to fuck me for her. She is the one normally who will apply some lube and push her finger inside me a few times to open me up. She laughs when I squirm, saying if I think her finger is uncomfortable, I will love what she is going to put inside me next.

She will kiss her bull's cock and tell him to give it to me hard and to fill me up with his hot man's cum. Then, she is the one who will begin to guide him toward and eventually into my tight hole. Sometimes, she pauses before pushing him inside to take a picture and photograph him entering me.

Once a bull has fucked my ass, there is a complete change in the cuck-bull relationship. I naturally become submissive toward him even when in non-sexual situations.
Lucky you.

I see why her bull likes your ass looks good. I would drop a load in it

Your ass is really beautiful but it would be better to put it in both of you at the same time

nuevamente nos gustaria contar aqui somos pareja swinguer bisexuales los dos y en 12 años de relacion continua los ultimos 5 nos hemos vuelto expertos y adictos a recibir grupales de mas de 4 invitados que nos esten penetrando a los dos juntos por horas seguidas y es algo suuuupremo

I crave his and his balls. I think he is going to fuck my ass he calls me his bitch lol
While he fucks you in doggy style, I would like to be in the 69 position under you and lick your clitty, suck your balls, and at the same time, I would like to lick and suck your bull's dick and balls while he enters you. So maybe yours bull wants to fuck me too, hahahaa