Any Mature wives 50+ actually enjoy cum ?

My wife would suck and swalloo her first BF as birth control in HS. Later married him. When she got divorced and started dating she told me she was surprised when the first man she sucked off was shocked that kept his cock in her mouth and didn't lose a drop. He told her she was the first woman to let him do that. When she became a Hotwife she made many men happy with her BJx.

First you feel his cock start to get harder and harder. His breathing with get harder and he’ll usually start moaning louder. At this point you should become more rhythmic with your mouth and I like to start flicking my tongue back and forth on the bottom of his cock right behind the head. For a second or 2 before he cums you’ll start to taste the precum oozing out of his cock. This is slippery and usually fairly salty. Now you get ready to swallow. All guys are different, so you have to be prepared. Some guys will just ooze out 1/2 a teaspoon or so. Other will shoot 2–3 tablespoons directly down your throat. It’s your job to just keep swallowing until they are completely empty.

View attachment 1131069View attachment 1131070View attachment 1131071View attachment 1131072View attachment 1131073

Reactions: owlmale
I loved to cum in a woman's mouth, her swallowing was THE HOTTEST thing ever. I learned they like to kiss after. Kissing is OK if she's swallowed and a minute or two later. Very sexy. First time a girl kissed me after she swallowed my load I almost puked, I'm OK with it now.
Dating my now wife, she'd swallow no prob, get married it became less and less, all good.
We start doing mfm with a guy we know, we'd done it a few times with him, one night she's licking, pumping and sucking his big dick, hotter then he'll to watch, he says he close to cumming. I knew she pull away and jack him with her hand like she had befor but she stayed with it, he starts to grunt, her mouth went further down and she swallowed all of it. Incredible to see. Since then he's cum in her mouth a few times, I've cum in her mouth quite a few times.
It's not her favorite but she will no prob. She's in her 50s.
Many years ago, before college, I was making out with a girl in my car, I'm playing with and kissing her tits, she's getting really turned on. She asks to suck my dick, I remember it was yesterday. It was my 3 bj ever. She's down as far as she could go, didn't take long and I'm cumming, she stayed with it, swallowed as much as she could, she lifts up and she's got sperm dripping out of her mouth and all over her hand. We used my coat to wipe her off, she wasn't real happy but she was cool. From then on she knew when I was close so she'd jack my off to cum. I was young and a few times it shot so high it hit the headliner of my car.

It sometimes doesn’t stop in their ‘60’s. My moms best friend cornered me one day in my moms condo, mom wasn’t there. She Just came right out and said she had no desire to make love but she would enjoy it if I let her give me a blow job. Ok, sure and she did. This lady was 77 years old at the time.

I love older women 50+ that loves to have there my full of cum. I had a friend who was over 50 and she would give me Bj's in her SUV and always wanted me to cum in her mouth and she would swallow it all. Once she even kissed me right after and gave me back some of my cum.....I Loved it